It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Seems to Have Been Removed as Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Military.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Saturday, August 14, 2021

Alert! It's possible JOE BIDEN has been removed as Commander-in-Chief..

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF OUR MILITARY?

==Seven Months ago, the Commander-in-Chief (JOE BIDEN) wanted to increase America's military presence in Afghanistan.

ATS Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

==Three Months ago, the Commander-in-Chief (JOE BIDEN) announced he wanted all U.S. service members out of Afghanistan by September (Labor Day).

==Today, President Biden says it's former President Trump's fault the TALIBAN are taking over the country, so he is re-sending 5,000 U.S. Troops to Afghanistan, after withdrawing almost all of them over the past 3 months.

Biden: "This is all Trump's fault!": apnews.com...

Is it allowed to remove some of the President's constitutional duties and place them with someone else, and to do so in a classified (secret) process? If so, who would have this authority?

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From your link:

Biden attributed much of the chaos unfolding in Afghanistan to former President Donald Trump’s efforts to end the war, which Biden said created a blueprint that put U.S. forces in a difficult spot with an emboldened Taliban challenging the Afghan government.

“When I came to office, I inherited a deal cut by my predecessor — which he invited the Taliban to discuss at Camp David on the eve of 9/11 of 2019 — that left the Taliban in the strongest position militarily since 2001,” Biden said in a statement Saturday. “I was the fourth president to preside over an American troop presence in Afghanistan — two Republicans, two Democrats. I would not, and will not, pass this war onto a fifth.”

His language used around 9/11 incident, and even double downing with '2001' is devious, and then playing the middle man to have a higher moral. I hate Biden. He's acting!

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
wrong info sir

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well, if the fiasco that has unfolded in just the past few weeks is truly Donald Trump's fault as Biden and his dingleberries claim, I'd wonder if maybe President Donald Trump is currently in charge of our military. Perhaps that My Pillow guy was right all along and President Trump really has been quietly reinstated... or else Joe Biden is a lying sack of # who, like all liberals, deflects any blame or responsibility from his and his party's decisions because his party's Kept Voters eat those bowls of # like ice cream and then regurgitate them to anyone dumb enough to ask their opinions on matters? One or the other is clearly accurate.

link   

What makes you believe he has actually been removed?

Seems to have been?

I don't think he's there to begin with, but, has Kamala the Hun cackled yet?

link   

This guy👇👇👇👇

Lloyd J. Austin III

Lloyd J. Austin III is the 28th secretary of defense, sworn in on Jan. 22, 2021. A graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., Austin served 41 years in uniform, retiring as a four-star Army general after three years as commander of U.S. Central Command.

And Pentagon stuff.

Act of Congress otherwise!

Biden I thought was taking a vacation. And Camel La Harris is up next to Bat..

Why does Nancy have a plan that got executed?

Ahhh.. nevermind. Biden did the old pull out menuver and ran for ice cream.

Yep been watching this...

A billion dollar CLUSTER ffffff uck..

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Joe Biden... the man who would steal a car, discover that there was a scheduled maintenance he decides to half-ass, and then bitch about how he inherited a lemon because the vehicle isn't running in peak condition thanks to his own laziness and inability to lead.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Whoever is running this government is running it into the ground. Probably not Biden. They fed him his jello and put him to bed. Hopefully those two bitches, Pelosi and Harris, are nowhere near any atomic codes, or anything else that goes boom.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: strongfp

Joe Biden... the man who would steal a car, discover that there was a scheduled maintenance he decides to half-ass, and then bitch about how he inherited a lemon because the vehicle isn't running in peak condition thanks to his own laziness and inability to lead.

He runs 18 wheelers like nuthin. Up and down logging roads and mountain passes.

I'm sure waking up to stealing his wife's Yaris and refilling it with rainbow farts is second nature.
edit on 8/15/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Joe is the reason cars have idiot lights.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

From your link:

Biden attributed much of the chaos unfolding in Afghanistan to former President Donald Trump’s efforts to end the war, which Biden said created a blueprint that put U.S. forces in a difficult spot with an emboldened Taliban challenging the Afghan government.

“When I came to office, I inherited a deal cut by my predecessor — which he invited the Taliban to discuss at Camp David on the eve of 9/11 of 2019 — that left the Taliban in the strongest position militarily since 2001,” Biden said in a statement Saturday. “I was the fourth president to preside over an American troop presence in Afghanistan — two Republicans, two Democrats. I would not, and will not, pass this war onto a fifth.”

His language used around 9/11 incident, and even double downing with '2001' is devious, and then playing the middle man to have a higher moral. I hate Biden. He's acting!

Just last month, President Joe Biden swore by his 47 years of high-ranking government experience, that the TALIBAN would NOT take over Afghanistan after his withdrawal of U.S. Troops is complete.

Quick Video Clip: twitter.com...

Look at the clip. Biden looks like someone told him to say these things, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah butt the ice cream

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Given what a cluster # this Afghanistan situation has turned out to be I’d say that Biden is absolutely still in charge of our military. Him or Bush. That’s still the same thing though I guess.
edit on 8152021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well, if the fiasco that has unfolded in just the past few weeks is truly Donald Trump's fault as Biden and his dingleberries claim, I'd wonder if maybe President Donald Trump is currently in charge of our military. Perhaps that My Pillow guy was right all along and President Trump really has been quietly reinstated... or else Joe Biden is a lying sack of # who, like all liberals, deflects any blame or responsibility from his and his party's decisions because his party's Kept Voters eat those bowls of # like ice cream and then regurgitate them to anyone dumb enough to ask their opinions on matters? One or the other is clearly accurate.

Or, it could have been a legally staged "coup" by the top military commanders? They know we have a weak President, just like everyone else in the world. So they tell him to follow orders, or else.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

Joe is the reason cars have idiot lights.

Lol.

Next to "dummy light" in the dictionary, is a picture of CornPop that say's "< I'm with dummy light".

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Alert! It's possible JOE BIDEN has been removed as Commander-in-Chief..

If dreams and prayers would only come true !

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It's those who are pulling his strings that's in charge.
edit on 15-8-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

How could he keep up such a farce... that video around 1:03 says it all. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is the Angel of death.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

If that were the case, I'd prefer they be open and honest about it so we can move on from this failed experiment and perhaps recapture what we were supposed to hold dear upon the nation's founding instead of slowly dying from the establishment's floundering.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

What makes you believe he has actually been removed?

Seems to have been?

I don't think he's there to begin with, but, has Kamala the Hun cackled yet?

We'll see what happens after the civilian personnel have been evacuated from the country.

The Biden admin says the 5,000 U.S. troops will be leaving quickly after all civilians have been evacuated.

That would be in line with Biden's most recent "leave Afghanistan" order....from 3 months ago.

But, if thousands of our men/women in uniform are still there 1 month from now, we know U.S. Military brass are in control. (Or maybe the Chinese? They're trying to take over America and don't want any interference.)

edit on 8/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join