It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kc 135 and Rc 135 operating close to Afghan theater. I think they came from Qater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Watching crap unfold on Afghanistan. Looks like Biden finally is calling in air strikes. There’s a kc 135 and a rc 135 heading that pic]

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Whadya mean Biden called in? He's been in bed since 7pm.
Sorry to derail. I couldn't help myself.

Is there any more info on this?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Haha. Yeah he’s in bed or something. I don’t have any more info. They turned off the transponders now. I’ve just been watching the adsb

But for the latest on Afghan news

www.theguardian.com...

I’ve been looking for live feeds but I think the power is out in Kabul.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

I believe they're part of the air bridge to get people out while they can rather than strike support.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Maybe related to Iran.......... Been a few weeks now since the Iranians attacked and killed a Brit and Romanian in a drone attack. TPTB must be planning something and amazed it's taking this long to happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

What was the number of the RC-135?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think at least three RTs (58-0018, 58-0126, and 61-0293) are assumed to be in the area. Last I read they had left McConnell around Friday headed that way.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

They're replacements for some of the birds deployed. There are always KCs and RCs in the area. There are a lot more that you don't see on trackers, or that drop off once they're in their mission area. It's always fun to watch the Gibraltar area and catch the QID birds out of Mildenhall meeting someone that doesn't show up.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

They're part of the Iraq and Syria mission. Nothing to do with Iran. The RC may fly sniffing missions looking for signals as they're near Iran, but their primary mission is looking for signals in Iraq or Syria.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the information Zaph I had my conspiracy hat on

new topics

top topics

join