It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up to 7 years for faking a covid passport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Whatever your opinion on covid passports, good or bad.
At the end of the day, forgery is forgery and it's against the law.

Dont do it.

But that is what makes it exciting to have one. 😇

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The CDC is a government agency under the direct supervision of the Department of Health and Human Services, a cabinet level department. It is not a private entity.

Not according to most of the information out there. It appears to be a private corporation, an NGO of sorts, just like the FED. Smoke and mirrors, that's all it is, smoke and mirrors.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: dug88

But the CDC is a private company isn't it? Just like the FED is a private company. So how is that misuse of a government seal? They call it a private/government organization, but that is only because it falls under the legal control/jurisdiction of the Department of Health. The same can be said about the FED and Treasury, but the FED is a private corporation so I suspect the CDC is as well.

CDC Status Link Maybe

Cheers - Dave

The CDC is a charitable organization. It receive DONATIONS from the likes of the Bill Gates Foundation and the Bloomberg Foundation and of course some govt funding. Everything it pushes is literally paid propaganda and congress gave it some type of legitimacy, but really, it holds zero authority.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

You're thinking of the CDC Foundation, which is a private non-profit organization originally created by Congress. It is separate from the CDC proper, which is a Federal agency under the HHS umbrella.

More information

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Or we watch what goes on around us instead of what the tv says and base our judgement off of it. Has nothing to do with left or right, just common sense and independence.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Could be worse:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin You lot use piss pour sources t

ALL mainstream channels are 100% compromised and under the complete guidance and control of the government, and censoring ANYTHING that doesn't kneel before 'science' that they like. all of them. where do you suggest one might broadcast counter-agenda information?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5
Science is the new God.

And there have been many people warning about the new religion of Scientism.

Check out Patrick Wood.
"Technocracy News & Trends" channel......on YouTube
youtube.com...

edit on 15-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

ALL mainstream channels are 100% compromised and under the complete guidance and control of the government, and censoring ANYTHING that doesn't kneel before 'science'

Do you want them to report what dave has to say on Bitchute or something?

This again is my point, what you believe is very much in the minority and is not recognised as being factual by the scientific community so you can't expect the rest of the world to bow down to your way of thinking when it has no basis in scientific fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

You will receive the same to a similar amount of gaol time for faking a £20 note or passport.

Most nations take rather a hard stance where forgery of official documentation is concerned.

Fact of the matter, if you cant do the time, don't do the crime.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well, the high price / punishment certainly forces the business of forgery into the hands of the most hardened criminals, that is for sure. I mean, if you already kill people, you may as well forge documents, too.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I don't imagine most "hardened criminals" fear prison Fowlerstoad.

They have ether been there before or possess the ability to dance between the raindrops of justice.

As to killing people, whos that now?

Coz if it the vaccines you are alluding to to i think you may find they are saving a lot more people than they have ever killed.

Free to choose to believe as you wish all the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No covid passports allowed in Tennessee.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Mandroid7

Real doctors have real concerns, regardless of your political addiction.

Yeah they do...

One of their biggest concerns....

Covidiots who buy into all this anti-vax gates is gonna kill you BS.

Problem as i see it is that its became poltiicised, i don't see the politics just the facts, you on the other hand and those like you see the "facts" that fit your alt-right political dogma.

ou have absolutely zero credibility here since you spent the last 2 years being a rabid leftist political troll

You talk about my lack of credability, the last thing i want is to be seen as "credable" by a bunch of alt-right morons who push the BS that comes from America's Frontline Doctors and whatever crap they find on bitchute. So please understand that in a way, you telling me i have no cedability is actaully a compliment.

Just like its quite complementary that you seem to know quite abit about my posting history over the last 2 years when i honestly don't even remember you posting in a thead 2 days ago and even as i write this i don't actually know what your username is. Thats quite sad, you seem to know my posting history pretty well and i can't even think of a single thread you have written.

Why is the only argument from trolls that information doesn't come from a credible source? What list of sources IS credible in your biased eyes?
You cannot count on a calculator how many times Reddit, 4Chan, and 8chan have come out with AMAZING information but because those sites get a bad reputation for other stuff, you close yourself off from all of it.

This is dumb. Thats all there is to it. In fact, your parents gave you information your whole life...and most of that was wrong....and you trust them lol.
People like you will never agree with any point of anyone because you think you know it all already. Claiming Frontline Doctors ore stupid is beyond psychopathic behavior. Literally ALL of them are smarter than you or I will ever be on doctor #.
Like, what are you even claiming anyway?? That these doctors are purposely trying to kill people? That they're just uninformed? That they have an evil agenda? Where are you justifying your position please?
Absent those answers...you're just a troll, and a bad one at that because your arguments are barely coherent and lack any substance at all really.

ETA: Bitchute and Rumble are the only platforms that allow ALL speech freely. The reason you claim it's alt-right is because the Left is so busy deplatforming and controlling narratives there's no place left for them to go.
The idea of America is that we as citizens get ALL information good and bad, truth and lies, and WE get to decide which version of the facts make sense.
The Democrat version of facts are as follows:

No border crises
No inflation
Covid kills, shut the economy down
Everything is still Trumps fault
Afghan children are not being raped right now
Food prices are not skyrocketing
All BLM protests are peaceful

The list of STUPID is never ending. Bitchute has NOTHING on the Democrat party when it comes to misinformation bud.
edit on 16-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: rw

edit on 16-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Whatever your opinion on covid passports, good or bad.
At the end of the day, forgery is forgery and it's against the law.

Dont do it.
So. Lying to the world about a virus they must be vaccinated for is okay?

Cool story. Keep it up bud. I’m almost convinced….

I have literally no idea what you are talking about and how your response relates to my post.

You are doing alot of ranting and not making much sense.

However I have started your post, maybe that will make you calm down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join