It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video on who we are, why we are here, and who we are here with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Posted from George News, regarding some important information regarding who we are, why we are here, and who we are here with. We have been lied to about nearly everything for centuries. To those who are quick to discard, these “conspiracy theories” take a second look and even a third. Expand your thinking. Think of the paranormal experiences you have had, and share them with others. Go within and you will find truth.
It’s imperative that humanity wakes up. We will wake up. And we will free ourselves from the tyranny in this reality.

Keep in mind there are many narratives being driven. And the ETs themselves who are now in control could very well try and “deceive”us.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 13-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Added last sentence

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

This is interesting and all , but I've heard it all before.

My only question is , Whats with the 23 minutes of Russian glory music in the beginning .

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

My only question is , Whats with the 23 minutes of Russian glory music in the beginning .

"Russian" glory music ?

Google "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
In my opinion it’s an example of ignorance and conflation… not to mention pretty massive generalizations.

The term occult covers a huge amount of territory, but simply ascribing evil demonic forces to it is pretty silly. Could there be nefarious forces at work? Sure

Moses, was just a man…God performed the miracles, not Moses, so that whole bit was just a flat out falsehood.

The magicians, Chris Angel etc….c’mon college kids can edit better than that.

Is there truth to demonic entities, sure I give that the credit it’s due, could the filthy rich, certain celebrities etc..engage in nasty shenanigans and fancy themselves evil occultists? Sure.

Are the garden variety Masons worshiping Satan, nope, my Mason buddies worship their bbq and this week or next are doing a charity AIDS walk in Atlanta.

Finally, they are unexplainable phenomena everywhere, there are secretive groups, that have secrets for numerous reasons…most of them to protect the ignorant from hurting themselves or others.

edit on 13-8-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

What I think is interesting, is the source. George news. There seems to be a lot of soft disclosure going on in the media the past 6 Months. The question is why. What is going on in the world, that would pressure those in the know on both sides of the game to gain control of the ET disclosure narrative.

One theory is, some power factions on this planet are governed by ETs that have a negative perception of humanity. They want to see humanity controlled and dumbed down. These ETs might want to gain control of the disclosure narrative by spinning the perception that they are the saviors of humanity.

I believe there are positive towards humanity ETs working with “white hats” and may try to counter with their own narrative. Regardless, we are in for some exciting times in the months and years ahead.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
In my opinion it’s an example of ignorance and conflation… not to mention pretty massive generalizations.

The term occult covers a huge amount of territory, but simply ascribing evil demonic forces to it is pretty silly. Could there be nefarious forces at work? Sure

Moses, was just a man…God performed the miracles, not Moses, so that whole bit was just a flat out falsehood.

The magicians, Chris Angel etc….c’mon college kids can edit better than that.

Is there truth to demonic entities, sure I give that the credit it’s due, could the filthy rich, certain celebrities etc..engage in nasty shenanigans and fancy themselves evil occultists? Sure.

Are the garden variety Masons worshiping Satan, nope, my Mason buddies worship their bbq and this week or next are doing a charity AIDS walk in Atlanta.

Finally, they are unexplainable phenomena everywhere, there are secretive groups, that have secrets for numerous reasons…most of them to protect the ignorant from hurting themselves or others.

There is a purpose to this video. I believe there is an effort to wake up humanity to the occult or hidden truth—what’s been going on behind the curtain, per say. This needs to be a systematic approach with consciousness seeding ,drip by drip, as to not shock the public. Some studies have shown shocking the public may create chaos and societal breakdown.

The Freemasons have been infiltrated at the top levels. The lower levels may not be aware (in my opinion).

The point, that you may have or may not have missed, is more people need to start connecting the dots. More people need to start thinking about this stuff. It’s important. So many have been led astray and this is a great opportunity to change the world for the better, but we cannot do it unless humanity is ready .
edit on 13-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

"Russian" glory music ?

Google "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

your right , ty mate.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The point that society needs a “wake-up” is not lost on me. I am not disparaging the notion presented, just looking to constructively criticize.

It’s never a solid foundation to ere in a presentation to lead people to new information in my opinion as they tend to dial into what they do know and if it’s wrong, IE the Moses bit, that’s what they hold on too.

I like what you bring and the occult and UFO/ inter dimensional subjects are some of my favorite, as I have made them a lifelong study.

Appreciate the thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
The point that society needs a “wake-up” is not lost on me. I am not disparaging the notion presented, just looking to constructively criticize.

It’s never a solid foundation to ere in a presentation to lead people to new information in my opinion as they tend to dial into what they do know and if it’s wrong, IE the Moses bit, that’s what they hold on too.

I like what you bring and the occult and UFO/ inter dimensional subjects are some of my favorite, as I have made them a lifelong study.

Appreciate the thread.

Fair enough. This video wasn’t the best, however given the source, there may have been a reason to utilize this particular compilation. Earth changing events ahead, regardless.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

That was interesting.

I can’t seem to find Werner Von Bronn’s (Braun?) quote about ushering in WW3 utilizing a false alien invasion.

I don’t know why Pike’s letter to Mazzini also comes to mind. Or the Balfour Letter for that matter.

Odd. I just replied in another thread about a faked alien invasion.

The older I get the more this whole good vs. evil thing seems to permeate from behind the scenes.

While I don’t understand or even believe it. It seems to be true somehow. I don’t know how. Maybe it gives life and our short existence meaning.

This duality. This Yin and Yang. This Dance.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter
a reply to: BlueJacket

Fair enough. This video wasn’t the best, ...

“Whoever trusts in his own heart is stupid.”—Proverbs 28:26.

We tend to trust information that confirms what we want to believe. However, what we like to hear (what tickles our ears, as per 2 Tim 4:3,4) is not always what we need to hear.

“People are capable of being thoughtful and rational, but our wishes, hopes, fears, and motivations often tip the scales to make us more likely to accept something as true if it supports what we want to believe.”—Peter Ditto, social psychologist. (As used in the Bible, the heart stands for the seat of motivation and also of the emotions.)

Ask yourself: ‘Do I trust this information just because it is what I want to believe?’

“You must not spread a report that is not true.”—Exodus 23:1.

Remember that the information you share with others has the power to affect their thoughts and actions. Even if you unintentionally pass on wrong information, the consequences can be harmful.

“The No. 1 rule is to slow down, pause and ask yourself, ʻAm I sure enough about this that I should share it?’ If everybody did that, we’d see a dramatic reduction of misinformation online.”— Peter Adams, a senior vice president of the News Literacy Project.

Ask yourself: ‘Am I sharing this information because I know it is true?’

“Conspiracy theories are playing a bigger role in people’s thinking and behavior possibly than ever,” says Shauna Bowes, a research psychologist. Why are they so popular? Conspiracy theories increase in popularity during “periods of widespread anxiety, uncertainty, or hardship,” states the Encyclopaedia Britannica, such as “during wars and economic depressions and in the aftermath of natural disasters like tsunamis, earthquakes, and pandemics.” At such unsettling times, people accept conspiracy theories because these theories validate what they believe or help them to understand why bad things happen.

But conspiracy theories can also promote prejudice and violence against the group thought to be involved in the conspiracy. So how can the Bible help you to protect yourself from conspiracy theories? The Bible offers practical advice that can help us control worry during stressful times. It reveals what is really behind the problems that exist as well as how those problems will be solved. For more practical advice from the Bible, see the article in my signature and the preceding page called:

The Manipulation of Information (Awake!—2000)
edit on 14-8-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join