It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MInd Rape. Mass Psychosis and Totalitarianism.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Barney and Betty Hill do you really want to know?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Late to the party as always, lol.

What the video calls a psychotic break is not unlike stockholm syndrome- in which the constant fear and confusion puts people in that vulnerable state of which they will then cling to any rescuer offered, and any shred of hope offered even if it’s to adopt new beliefs that go against everything they know to be true (that our abusers are our rescuers for example, when we know they are the ones who captured us and abused us).

The waves of terror that the video wonderfully illustrates is not unlike the drama triangle in psychology, in which a narcissist will rope victims in through periods of persecution followed by periods where the narcissist becomes the “rescuer” momentarily followed again by periods of persecution. Again it’s basically stockholm syndrome, also called a trauma bond. So many parallels in the video, I love it!

In the end they talk about the demagogue being incapable of humor(not unlike like the narcissist) and how if we treat them with humor (and ridicule) they will begin to collapse. I don’t know who they are quoting, Muellu? Muleur? Who is that? If anybody knows I would appreciate learning: this is around the 18:46 mark.

Thanks for the share, I very much enjoyed this and will enjoy reading all of the comments now!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

lol you answered my question on the first page of responses I probably should have read the comments before posting, I love you and look forward to those threads!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Late or not Geez, you additions are always welcomed.
Meerloo is spotlighted for a bit as a subsection of the thread with several links offered by members to his work and philosophy.

Stockholm Syndrome does seem to be a tangent of what we are finding about mind control. It's my guess that we are in a race with these understandings on the nature of our psychology. The race as I see it is going way back to Freud , in general, the entire field was first picked up and utilized by those who might have used it on themselves to foster their own growth as individuals. Instead they learned how to utilize the developing science to control other people more effectively, in essence putting into practice a general approach to Machiavellianism to the max.

The rest of us always seem to be catching up, or not I guess.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I do appreciate this thread and all of the comments.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Catch yourself not thinking and just doing...

It's the cure for everything the more you do it as a practice.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"Mind" is stainless the retaining of thought? Stained. What does it get stained with when no "thought" remains? Craving and desire. Your seed is no one else's, not even that that wet into other things. Reap what you see as good that you've sown and weed out places you've been are seed... there is no "going" in mind. Such a thing requires all one's senses and the consciousness that goes with them. The mind is like a cloud where those things you've experienced coleece as "knowing" without having to say...

Those greedy, desirous and hateful due to that? Is their delusion not knowing they are robbing themselves of the experience... how can anyone say what the seed of coffee you made earlier tastes like? The seed they make is what they judge it to be not you. They can attempt to sow their seed of coffee where it does not belong but that only spoils all the coffee they will ever have.

Solace.

There is peace in that and knowing it makes it more comfortable and safe from those wasting time trying to ruin the untrainable. They ruin their own in unknowing and grasping as if they do. A dirty trick on the one taste teaching? When some dumbass asks if you want coffee and intentionally adds salt instead of sugar or unscrews the lid as in there's your one taste, the "father and mother of that "one taste" lesson does not pass those people... they get swallowed up and fall into a hell as it was an evil act.

Mass psychosis is anyone more that one believing the same thing but not really knowing the same thing... the cure is DIY. Willing slaves do not really exist not even to what others consider "gods" if someone is following you personally they want something or desire something... wasted time and energy begging where begging doesn't belong... a "prayer for justice" is an example of begging where begging doesn't belong as separation of church and state. US constitutionally illegal states do not have any right to change that.

Also political parties and their promises could be said as mass psychosis; only when they believe and the person does not deliver however they had faith that they would and when they don't? WHAM you did not deliver. Not delivering those promises is an act of inanity however if they say not guilty by reason of insanity? As their plea... invalid as they were judged as sane and competent in able to deliver those promises before assuming the office of whatever it was.

It's nice that Independent isn't a real party other than enjoying the taste of freedom. Independent of politics, independent of religion etc etc that destroys the country's motto of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Independent also removes their power of guarantees of knowing as in locked in discredits locked in states and removes control and power of all their appointees. Guaranteeing a fresh clean system... the idea of only two parties trying to rule was always a bad idea... as an independent one can vote or not vote no matter the party. Registered as anything else is where the pressure comes from as is thinking your vote is guaranteed to follow party lines... dangerous as districting goes being in a "county by county" system.

During the suffrage movement the Wizard of OZ covered up the women's rights won through suffrage... it had more than what is disinformationed as oh it was just women against alcohol and not the whole truth... covering their tracks. The Natives of those days wore assless pants as a silent protest when they'd get up and leave disagreeing with the speaker. The flap would be either up or down as their "silent majority" vote by one representative of their entire nation as the tribes decided their one representative.

They started called it "the rabbit hole". Which was slander, defamation of character by making another up as a representative.

Such a thing has gone on a very long time... so much so? It's easy to arrive at the understanding that they think of it and us as a game to shoot their opinions off any time or place they want even when no one at all is asking for it to occur.

This post is in response to the title of the thread and covers the title as I personally see it on the mass scale we all share in common.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's a long play and possibly a fraction of the perpetrators enabling the mass psychosis?

www.bl.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join