It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the biggest live music companies will require full vaccination.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You mean like those AZ and J&J that causes alot more worse side effects and like blood clots and other issues? again i am not going to be a guinea pig. For a vax that had being planned before the crisis.
edit on 13-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Can you at least see my point though?

As a private bussiness they have to base their decisions off the best avilable information and that information says vaccines work.

Regardless of what your views might be do you see why they have reached that decision?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: HawkEyi

Can you at least see my point though?

As a private bussiness they have to base their decisions off the best avilable information and that information says vaccines work.

Regardless of what your views might be do you see why they have reached that decision?
Okay genius. I’ll play.

If they are so up to date on their factual info, how much longer do I have to wait for Big Biz to reference the Mayo Clinic and their findings concerning this “vaccine”?

edit on 13-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Haven't been to a concert in about 20 years, I think I'll be alright.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

i agree, use a treatment that does not expose your body to the spike protein

so far the absolute safest and most effective treatment and preventative for covid19 is IVERMECTIN

it has been proven over and over again to be much safer and much more effective than any of the treatments that release covid19 spike proteins into the body.

edit on 13-8-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'll put it this way.

Those who are vaccinated are starting to look at the non vaccinated the same way someone looks at another person with head lice.

No one really wants to be around you. Nothing personal. It's just that some understand that their health is really all they got. And if they are trying to take care of themselves, most don't want to go somewhere where most think vaccines are bad.

Go to your own music concerts and events. Advertise it's for the non vaccinated ONLY. But don't be surprised when few people show up. Why? Same reason they wouldn't show up if they thought most people there had head lice.

LOL lice LOL well it's about as lethal...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

yeah some promising studdies around that but i think more reserach is required from my understadning however its definetly looking good.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

yeah some promising studdies around that but i think more reserach is required from my understadning however its definetly looking good.

“Mayo Clinic study”

“Definitely looking good”

Uhhhhh. No?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

“Mayo Clinic study”

Uhhhhh. No?

now to be fair....

I said more research is required and to be totally honest i only said that because i couldn't be arsed getting into another argument on this thread.

But why you coming after me and not the guy who first suggested it...?
edit on 13-8-2021 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Maybe one side as being held in front of your face and the other is being downplayed and outright hidden at every corner. That could account for the odd lopsidedness. Either way I personally don't care who wants a vax and who doesn't I just people would extend the same courtesy to me. I've had covid and barely got sick from it...and now carry a much better immunity than the vax would give me...yet at every turn I keep seeing places saying I would no longer be able to visit them and soon I fear work in them if I don't vax. It would make no sense for me to take that risk...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

“Mayo Clinic study”

Uhhhhh. No?

now to be fair....

I said more research is required.

But why you coming after me and not the guy who first suggested it...?
I just think we see things different.

If I bought a new car and it ran 42% of the time, would you consider this to be a a decent purchase?

I agree more research is required.

But if “a tree falls in the woods”…..

At this time you and everyone who has been vaccinated seems to be doing the leg-work for them.

Also I’m not “coming after you”.

Guy that threatens folks with demonic possession….

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'll have to check with my buddies at the cdc and see what's up.
Their advice that it's not a problem at corporation funded BLM riots, but it's highly contagious at Trump rallies pretty much sealed the deal for me. At that point I knew they were not politically motivated.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
women reporting heavy periods after their second doses? there are many who are reporting side effects.

O. M. G... I did not know this. I have been period free for nearly a year. Peri-menopause + IUD = freedom. Just a couple weeks ago, I suddenly started my period after months of not having ANY bleeding at all. And yes, 2 doses of Pfizer. Ugh... I hope the bleeding was a one off and this is not a sign of some sort of bleeding issue.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600
a reply to: Chalcedony

Are music concerts really that important, that some would take an injection that they otherwise would not?

Hold the line

Then the music will die.
"The Day the Music Died":
"SO bye bye Miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry. Some good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye and singing this will be the day that I die.
The day

the music

died.

They were singing bye bye Miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry. Some good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye and singing this will be the day that I die."

Now it has meaning to my generation. It meant Buddy Holly died to another generation, but it rings as something that is coming. Live music will die if we don't defy.

Telegram site one post I saw a major story that was from Tennessee wanting to stop the mandatory vaccines and masks by
revoking the authority of the local Health Boards to control the people.

Seems logical that the Health Boards are overreaching if they order anything. They have just demonstrated what absolute power does is corrupt absolutely.

I think they should save music and stop this nonsense now or the Musical towns like Vegas, New Orleans and Nashville will cease to be places to go.

edit on 13-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

oh another company called AEG helping out with nazi like behaviour

just a coincidence ?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I suppose if some punters die, they don't turn up for the next show. They are just watching their bottom line.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
hey look Philip Anschutz the guy who owns AEG has campaigned against the Equality act

so no wonder they are ok with discrimination
dude actively funds companies to campaign against the US equality act

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: HawkEyi
women reporting heavy periods after their second doses? there are many who are reporting side effects.

O. M. G... I did not know this. I have been period free for nearly a year. Peri-menopause + IUD = freedom. Just a couple weeks ago, I suddenly started my period after months of not having ANY bleeding at all. And yes, 2 doses of Pfizer. Ugh... I hope the bleeding was a one off and this is not a sign of some sort of bleeding issue.

O. M. G... it reverses menopause!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join