It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DejaVu wish it was just a cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's something that has been a phenomen my whole life, I'm still baffled especially by it's evolving complexity.

At first it was rather simple and brief, barely noticing any familiarity with the situation at hand, then it became apparent that I had somehow a memory of that situation. Neo level...

That was very long time the case, until it started to be longer until it was long enough to act contrary, which Always brakes it.

My most recent deja vu was a situation starting me noticing that it's a dejavu, and in that dejavu I was noticing my noticing of the dejavu. It was like entering into a loop which luckily stopped after couple of seconds.
It's also the first time it was about my thought process and emotions rather that the actions.

What is anyones explanation on deja vu's?
edit on CDTAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Aug 2021 12:36:51 -0500pAmerica/Chicago8America/Chicago by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I read somewhere that deja-vu is the universe's way of telling you that you're in the right place at the right time. I dont know if i agree with that, just thought i'd mention it.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't have a clue about what it all means or how it comes about. Notwithstanding, this is a subject that has always intrigued me. I've suffered and enjoyed the effects of déjà vu since early childhood. With age, the instances have decreased or I may be less receptive to them than before... hectic modern day life leaves little time to stop and reflect on life.

Anyway, my weirdest experience of déjà vu was when I was about 17 years old. It was the final few months of school and my friends and I were sat at a round table outside of a pub enjoying a beer and chat.

My best friend, Simon, sat opposite me. We had always had a special sort of telepathic relationship and we understood each other through expressions and eye contact.

At one point, he asked me a question and I answered back. Everyone just sat there looking at me dumbfounded; even Simon looked perplexed and shocked. What I discovered was that he had not YET asked me the question. Also, it was a question totally misaligned with what the group had been discussing. He declared that he was just about to ask me the question that I had pre-answered.

It was like living the déjà vu moment in advance rather than living the moment and then recognising the event with that typical split second delayed déjà vu feeling.

edit on 13/8/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I used to experience dreams where I can "see the future." Nothing substantial, but during my kindergarden grade year of school, I was able to dream of what my teachers dress would be the next day, and I was right. Polka dots, red with stripes, etc. It was dozens of times correctly predicted. The biggest issue I had, was putting it into words, like it was only supposed to be a secret for me to understand or experience. Not only did I struggle to recant, vocalize, or prove what I was sure of, most people around me wouldn't believe.

One time I dreamt that I was explaining this situation or "dream events and predictions" to my sister, and like usual I was met with ridicule and disregard. I ended up cussing her out and that was the end of the dream. A time later, could have been the following day, but I'm not certain, I experienced this dreamt conversation in real time. I immediately became aware of the occurrence (déjà vu?) and try to explain to my sister that "I've been here before." This of course put me into the sequence of the dream I previously had, but in real life. I knew I would call her a b, and I didn't want to do that, so I managed to steer the conversation away from negativity. It worked for a few seconds, then out of nowhere, like it was snapped back into place, we had a disagreement which ended with me shockingly call her a b. Just when I thought I succeeded in changing the outcome, I was fooled by whatever force.

TL;DR

I tried to change an outcome of a situation in real life, one that I experienced in a dream (confused if déjà vu or not), and failed.

a reply to: Encia22

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It's sync

Pre-effigian sync, realised in the effigian body

It has to do with our body and physical/conscious relation/relationship to phased cycles of time, in linear perception

Wait until you write something about you noticing yourself writing something about you noticing yourself writing

I keep detailed logs of all my dreams and visions. So when they sync (sometimes years later) I can watch events unfold while comparing them directly to the dream/sync I logged years before

It's quite a thing to experience

The sync goes way deeper once you've seen it, seeing itself. Writing everything down is the best way to ensure the active memory (recall) for the sync

I don't think it's harmful

I'm at the point where the physical world syncs in mirror to my actions

I go out, I will see a particular person or vehicle in passing

Then when I'm going home, I'll see the exact same person or vehicle going the opposite direction

The only part that concerns me about the sync, is that I'm starting to have dream sync about things I've done in the day(s) before, AFTER I've done it

It's always reversed of course. Dreams are almost always backwards form (petting a cat, becomes something like being bitten by a dog, for example), but it's very easy to read and interpret the backwards sync against your real effigian waking events and actions once you realise it is backwards

But I don't think the pre-effigian dream sync should ever take place "after" the physical events

I think this signals something may/might be seriously wrong with the realm/world

But what are describing is just active recall sync

Start writing detailed journals of your dreams the second you wake up ...

Watch what happens with your future sync

edit on 13 8 21 by Compendium because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

What's effigian? Has it something to do with effigies?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've been having very obvious synchronicities and coincidences for a while, and this exact thread is part of a big one that happened today.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Do tell?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Sorry, yes

Effigian is of physical body and form

Effigy has been bastardised in meaning to mean copy or imitation of form, but its true original meaning is any body or physical form as it relates to what is contained within that form

Like the container for the consciousness

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I'm definitely including that word into my vocabulary

It has to do with our body and physical/conscious relation/relationship to phased cycles of time, in linear perception

Not sure i understand that right? Like we are on a linear line and the sinc happens when a sinewave timeline crosses? Sorry my understanding works best with geometry it's pure, it's blunt, and there is no drama.
edit on CDTAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Aug 2021 04:05:47 -0500pAmerica/Chicago8America/Chicago by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

It's non-linear, we just experience it linearly

It works in phase. Harmonious frequencies passing over each other at different intervals, like days in relation to years

Think of it like computers updating and backing up database each night, so that they all have the latest versions for the next working day

Dreams are bioelectric collective sync, where all our bodies sync across the collective conscious of the planets, while we are alternated and asleep. For the coming days, weeks, years etc

The flower of life is a good representation of how it works

This is what I call pre-effigian sync

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Lateral observer, ok I get it. Makes sense with the updating process as it is the only point in time and space they intersect.
But
try to imagine your frequencies as a 3D object, you'll come to the conclusion that it has to be a helix, and the perceived intersection is only an optical illusion perceived by the Lateral observer...
Hint* look at my avatar, and notice that they never intersect, it only seems like that from our point of view(lateral observer)

Nevertheless what you stipulate is something to ponder

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

They have to intersect or we wouldn't exist

The intersection is where we exist

It is "3" The basic of all fluid dynamics

Water. Time. Thought

Everything that is a bridge is the intersection

They run through each other fluidly

Helix is just a mirror within the internal balance, to its external expanse

D.N.A I is the internal opposite of the torus poles of the planet

Turn your compressed, small body inside-out and make it expansive and huge and you have the universe

Turn the universe inside-out and compress it right down and you have your body

You have to mirror Perceiver, to perception

For the Nucleus, there is Oculus, which is literally like the eye

"The eye" in your head, is the mirror of the sun

Light of the sun is actually the focus of light passing through your eyes

The rings of Saturn are the same as the colour surrounding your eye. Just reversed

Not "like" your eye. They "are" your eye

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
Do tell?

It's a pretty long story and I actually wrote up a huge thing about it but decided against posting it because I don't want to jinx it or something.
Long story short, your thread title with "cat" told me I was about to get hit with a massive coincidence as a message to me that my thoughts about a specific thing were on the right track, and it happened just like I knew it would before even looking. There was nothing else about your thread itself, just the "cat" in the title.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

If you start with just one point and evolve geometrically aiming for efficient data exchange, the first 3D objects you'll come across are the helix and the tetrahedron...

They can only intersect in a 2D universe everything else you say I agree.
you are the bridge, if you observe from lateral 2D you can only bridge when they intersect, but become a 3D observer and put yourself in the middle of your helix and you can bridge whenever and wherever you want to...
or become an orbiting lateral observer and you can bridge constantly.

It all depends from where you choose to look at things, the more you see the more you know

edit on CDTAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Aug 2021 07:22:57 -0500pAmerica/Chicago8America/Chicago by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Oh the cat thing... I like to call it catincidence

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Why is 'cat' in the title?

It doesn't seem pertinent to the op?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

It seems now

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

But, you are already starting that point within a closed cyclic system

You are thinking linearly as if it's 3 dimensionally

The vector equilibrium of the environment you exist within propagates the patterns. They aren't the primary,v they are the result of the system they exist within, which is phase-conjunction vortices of toroidal systems

You aren't wrong, but you have to look at it from both outside looking in, and inside looking out at the same time

We don't just centre on D.N.A, it centres on us

We aren't perfectly balanced, we are off-set, with a forward propencity. If we weren't, time wouldn't exist

The middle ground isn't an illusion. Unless what you saying is you don't exist. Because you are the intersection

Genesis - Nucleus
Exodus - Oculus
Leviticus - Inbetween

Father, Sun, Holy Spirit. Same thing

The symbols of the numbers 1, 2 and 3

1 is shorthand for the radius of circle. The nucleus
2 is shorthand for the outer limit of a circle. The oculus
3 is shorthand for where inside and outside meet in the middle

The Om symbol. A semi-circle with a dot on top, representing the nucleus of a circle. A circle on the bottom right representing the outside of the circle. And a number 3 on the bottom left representing everything in between

Exactly the same as the first books of the Bible and the numbers 1, 2 3

Or the star and crescent moon of the Islamic flag. Nucleus and Oculus

The Freemason symbol, which is the same but uses a G as the 3 (the Symbols are 2 perspectives of the same meaning)

The list goes on and on

Musical notation with a G swirling around the nucleus for treble clef, and a open circle Oculus for bass clef

The middle isn't an illusion, it's fluid. It's the opposite of an illusion, its the basis of all reality

The Ying-Yang is a symbol of the fluid bridge (and water itself)

Your body sits off-set to one side of the fluid bridge, your mind the other. Because water and electricity are actually the exist same thing, just inside-out to each other

You mind sits in the electrical seating opposite fluid within your body, that is held in place by the polarised flesh on the opposite side

The balance of forces creates a inwards and outwards vortex of the fluid vortex which is helical

We don't even understand and acknowledge the polarised direction of such things in physics today

We only look in one direction, which is only half the equation

The same as we don't acknowledge the non-perceivable (negative) binary balance of hydrogen, which is the opposite to nitrogens -1 inclusion to O

Hydrogen isn't 1, it's +1/-1, we just only see half of it because of our predictive seating. We can't see the forest from the trees

Hydrogen and Nitrogen are two sides (or barriers) to the same coin. They are the same thing

We think H20 has 2 hydrogen, when they are just polarised sides of the same phase conjunction vortices, of the 1 hydrogen. Not 2

There is 2 poles to the one hydrogen, but because it's seated in O, the side that isn't normally visible, becomes visible

Water is literally the bridge. Every element in existence came/comes from water. They wouldn't exist if they didn't

They are all the result of the extrapolating propagation in each direction, in and out, from water

water is not an illusion

We can literally make electric from water, if we use a balanced binary core to stop what they refer to as "quantum spin" and draw the static charge from it out into electricty

It's basically like uncoiling the hydrogen vortices through each other, into electricity

I've got designs for how to do it, but not the money to build it

Incidentally, from my research, I'm pretty sure that "Hallelujah" actually means something like "It's all just a dream", or "It's all just an illusion"
edit on 14 8 21 by Compendium because: Spelling and added stuff

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Interesting thoughts...

Back in the days there was a poster, no clue what his name was, he said very similar things. The trinity is a concept you will find troughout many ideas... Why is geometrically very easily explained.
From polarity a center arises, find first balance, then equality...

water and electricity, I'm more the earth and fire type, so I will have to ponder more than some of what you brought forth...

top topics

join