It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danish WHO head of Covid origin investigation in China: "China told us to dampen lab theory"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Today the Danish news networkTV2 brought an article following a tv interview, where Peter Embarek who was the head of the WHO investigation that tried to uncover the Covid-19 origins in China.
Peter Embarek said that China wanted the WHO to dampen the lab theory, leading to the report stating that the lab spill over was unlikely.

He himself has thought about why the laboratory theory met so much resistance.

- It's probably because it means that there is a human error behind such an incident, and they are not very happy to admit it. There is partly the traditional Asian feeling that you should not lose face, and then the whole system also focuses a lot on the fact that you are infallible and that everything must be perfect. It could also be that someone wants to hide something. Who knows? says Peter Embarek.

It's time once again to gather all the evidence surrounding the events at Wuhan and try to set things in stone. Although I don't expect anyone to admit to anything at this point.

1. Aug. 2nd 2020 - Coronavirus: Was US money used to fund risky research in China?

This body (NIAID) did give money to an organisation that collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

That organisation - the US-based EcoHealth Alliance - was awarded a grant in 2014 to look into possible coronaviruses from bats.

EcoHealth received $3.7m from the NIH, $600,000 of which was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In 2019, its project was renewed for another five years, but then pulled by the Trump administration in April 2020 following the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic.

2. Aug. 21st - ‘Heinous!’: Coronavirus researcher shut down for Wuhan-lab link slams new funding restrictions

How have you been doing since your grant was suspended?
It’s just a very difficult and disappointing and worrisome time. I’ve lost people that I know to COVID-19. It’s a bat-origin coronavirus. We should have been there trying to find out why this thing emerged. And right now I’m sat in my house, looking out the window, unable to do this work, because the NIH has told us that it’s not appropriate. It’s extremely frustrating.

The NIH has asked you to obtain a vial of isolated SARS-CoV-2 from the WIV. Did you work on the novel coronavirus during your project?
The grant isn’t used to fund work on SARS-CoV-2. Our organization has not actually published any data on SARS-CoV-2. We work on bat coronaviruses that are out there in the wild and try to predict what the next one is. We don’t work on sequencing SARS-CoV-2.

It’s absurd because it’s absolutely outside the remit of the work we do.

So funding was cut, which is evident from the project page linked to by the BBC:
NIH / EcoHealth

But what BBC failed to notice or ask about when they perform the interview on Aug. 2nd 2020, which I simply cannot believe they would do by accident if the journalist has ANY professional integrity, is that not only do they link to a project that ended a whole year before the interview on May 31st 2019. They also fail to mention the 2020 project now called

Understanding Risk of Zoonotic Virus Emergence in EID Hotspots of Southeast Asia

This was started on June 17th 2020 and was award $1,546,744 by the NIAID.

$8.000.000 has been award by the NIAID to EcoHealth to research emerging viruses since 2014.

A total of 15.5 milion dollars has been awarded to EcoHealth since 2005.

Notice how Peter Daszak says that "We don’t work on sequencing SARS-CoV-2". Technically he is right, because leading up to 2020, Covid-19 was not known by this name. This was tagged during 2020.

But more to come on this.

Wuhan as the source of the virus

Travelling back to march 2019, Zheng-Li Shi, who later was to speak against the lab theory (obviously), published the research called
Bat Coronaviruses in China

Zheng-Li Shi works at the Wuhan Lab of Virology, and had been researching bats in China to look at emerging viruses that could spill over humans. They did a lot of work and were succesful at determining that the bats carrying potential sars-cov viruses that could indeed transfer to humans exclusively were found amongst Horseshoe bats (Rhinolophus) in Yunnan province, more than 1.500km from Wuhan in Hubei.

Interestingly, all the SARSr-CoVs that are capable of using human ACE2 were found in R. sinicus in Yunnan Province [7,22,27,62]. Other SARSr-CoVs that cannot use human ACE2 were distributed in multiple provinces, from north Jilin, Shaanxi, Shanxi to south Hubei, Zhejiang, Yunnan, Guizhou, and Guangdong

In other research they even go and mention taking blood samples from Jinning and using 240 random blood samples from Wuhan as a control. None of the Wuhan samples had any sars-cov in them. Amongst the Jinning samples there were 6 positives.
I take notice of them writing the following:

Bat surveillance study from 2018

"This study highlights the importance of virus surveillance in natural reservoirs and emphasizes the need for preparedness against the potential spill-over of these viruses to LOCAL residents living NEAR bat caves."

So, we have the infected bats 1.500 km from Wuhan.
The wet market bats look nothing like Horseshoe bats, which would make sense; why would Wuhan market people collect bats 1.500 - 2.000 km away when they have bats in their own region. That once again... are nothing like the horseshoe bats.

Horseshoe bat (native in Yunnan)

Wuhan Wet Market bat (Hubei)

But this also leads us to be certain that Wuhan Institute of Virology did poses a lot of samples from horseshoe bats.

Unfortunately EcoHealths projects are void of anything linking WIV to engineering, but we have this from the very first publication of the June 2020 project:

SARS-CoV-2 D614G Variant Exhibits Enhanced Replication ex vivo and Earlier Transmission in vivo.

We engineered SARS-CoV-2 variants harboring the D614G substitution with or without nanoluciferase.

So...Peter Daszak is a liar. Yes, EcoHealth does not themselves directly do engineering, but they certainly don't have an issue with doing it, and not on Cov-2 either, so.... credibility destroyed.
Oh and of course all their project tags include the wording "cell culture system" which basically covers gain-of-function developments.

Ironically, I found this one of their 2016 projects which was still running and published this in november 2020: The genetic structure of SARS‐CoV‐2 does not rule out a laboratory origin
edit on 13/8/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
And then we have the Fauci emails previously posted here.

Quote from Kristian G. Andersen email directly to Fauci, dated Jan. 31st 2020:

The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome, less than .1%, so one has to look
really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered.

and

I should mention that after discussions earlier today, Eddie, Bob, Mike, and myself all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just an extra little side note.

It was also a EcoHealth associated scientist who was amongst the people who discovered that BOTH nasal swabs and PCR tests are prone to false positives. This already back in the end of 2020.
The nasal tests could do 42% accuracy, but even the pcr tests would top around 72% accuracy.

They even went and concluded that the only real safe and accurate way to test for infection was anti-body blood samples, which they even said would be easy, and cheap, because we already had the tech and it was fast.
Where as the PCR test was slow.

Who sold us the idea that PCR was the go to method? Or nasal swabs for that matter?

Follow the money trail.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
unapproved misinformation. fact check eminent.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
unapproved misinformation. fact check eminent.

Hehe yeah, I expect Reuters to scramble their "fact checking" squad to take care of me immediately! xD

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A human error.. lol yeah right.. intentional completely a reply to: flice

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
A human error.. lol yeah right.. intentional completely a reply to: flice

Maybe partly... I could see them doing gain of function development and one or more scientists got careless.
Unless ofcourse Fauci and the likes felt like they needed justification for their continued employment.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It is what almost 2 years after the initial appearance of covid.

Thats a long time to find out the source or patient zero.

You would start to think they arent investigating it properly or they buried it.

Our lives are under siege because of this and we arent allowed to know where it came from ?

It sure starts to smell like that.

They know , China is the biggest police state currently in existence , yet they don't know.... yea right.
edit on 13-8-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Found this little podcast where Peter Daszak talks about gen manipulation as forecasting.

American Society for Microbiology

new topics

top topics

join