It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstate travel ban?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Can I see your papers? You can't pass without your "permit".

Seems China Joe is hell bent on turning America into a totalitarian state all under the excuse of CoVid.

I came across this article on Louder With Crowder this morning and the more I read it the more it's clear that the current regimes ideals do not support the American Constitution or the ideals of Individual Liberty.

It seems they are attempting to soft walk us into totalitarianism and are aware that if they push too fast and hard they will meet resistance, so instead it's gradual encroachment, the age old design of all tyrants.

www.louderwithcrowder.com... sebrief

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Not going to happen. Lots of talk but they tire will never meet the road. If its were to, the smokeshow would be insane! Believe in the US Constituition, have faith there are more who are beholden to it than those who treat it like TP.

a reply to: Timucuan

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Saw an interesting post on Telegram about all the Totalitariam BS going on in France and basically everything is shutting down because the truckdrivers, delivery drivers, service workers, doctors, nurses, etc are saying F it and quitting. We are on the same route. There will be very limited people if any that are going to stay employed this way if forced to do anything. We will then see major food and service shortages if this takes place.

Look at the airline industry and what happened when mandates looked like they were going to take place. We are on a dangerous path right now especially when you factor in the FACT that they are exploring this option but let illegal immigrants flood across the borders and then provide transportation to them without knowing anything about these people, its absolute lunacy.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
Not going to happen. Lots of talk but they tire will never meet the road. If its were to, the smokeshow would be insane! Believe in the US Constituition, have faith there are more who are beholden to it than those who treat it like TP.

Remember way back when everyone said lockdowns here would never happen, and they said we never have food shortages, and they said we wouldnt see TP shortages ,then they said vaccine mandates would never happen.

Then they said vaccine passports would never happen, Then they said they would never force us to vax our children

people need to wake the ### up
edit on 13-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Plenty of checkpoints in the southwest states. They still don’t ask for ID, just ask if you are a US citizen then you drive on. One day I’m going to say Si’ Senior! and see what happens. Most of those guys/gals despise the current admin.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I'm already prepared for another nation wide shutdown, no telling what that illegitimate POS president will pull out of his hat.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I live in Florida for now but have a home in ND and land in AK and am not vaccinated not plan to be. I can tell you that no one will keep me from going to any place that's mine, period.

I've always been defiant but in the last 18 months my defiance has become almost uncontrollable. I believe in just government and with government at the consent of the governed, as it was designed to be and what we have seen over the last 18 months is exactly what our founders warned us about and secured out rights against.

I hope that if these kinds of draconian measures are attempted that the people will rise up against it, but sadly I've lost most hope in our society over the last 18 months.

People were too willing to hand over control and show that they were content sheep. I don't look for it to change

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1
This is not a personal thing about what you said but it follows a theme....
That theme is "Trust someone else, they will take care of you." With your view it just happens to be putting ones faith and trust into a different group of people. Weather it be, the plan, the science, them, they, (put your favorite person/group).

If I'm not mistaken did the founders of that document promote free thought, speech and ACTION? Seems one would be doing a disservice to their memory by waiting and trusting. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be holier than thou or anything. I'm doing diddly squat about what's coming, including putting my faith in someone else. When it gets to bad I'll take what I got and find a national forest somewhere and make a go of life unencumbered until they track me down or I crack and fall in line with the other good sheep.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Saw an interesting post on Telegram about all the Totalitariam BS going on in France and basically everything is shutting down because the truckdrivers, delivery drivers, service workers, doctors, nurses, etc are saying F it and quitting. We are on the same route. There will be very limited people if any that are going to stay employed this way if forced to do anything. We will then see major food and service shortages if this takes place.

Look at the airline industry and what happened when mandates looked like they were going to take place. We are on a dangerous path right now especially when you factor in the FACT that they are exploring this option but let illegal immigrants flood across the borders and then provide transportation to them without knowing anything about these people, its absolute lunacy.

I think that that is three plan, or maybe "Plan B". When civil unrest and civil disobedience reaches its climax, they have an "excuse" to bring out the big guns.

The questions will be first is military and LEOs will be winning to comply, and second if they can succeed in bringing in external enforcement forces.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good luck, especially in the midwest where theres a dirt road across the state lines every mile or two.

Looks like Blue states will not be importing much compared to Red states. That should be interesting to see.

Of course it will create bootlegging dynasties like prohibition did for the Kennedy clan.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
a reply to: americanbuffalo1
This is not a personal thing about what you said but it follows a theme....
That theme is "Trust someone else, they will take care of you." With your view it just happens to be putting ones faith and trust into a different group of people. Weather it be, the plan, the science, them, they, (put your favorite person/group).

If I'm not mistaken did the founders of that document promote free thought, speech and ACTION? Seems one would be doing a disservice to their memory by waiting and trusting. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be holier than thou or anything. I'm doing diddly squat about what's coming, including putting my faith in someone else. When it gets to bad I'll take what I got and find a national forest somewhere and make a go of life unencumbered until they track me down or I crack and fall in line with the other good sheep.

I am one of those people and I know plenty of people like mended. Don't confuse patience with compliance. There really isn't nothing but words and coward's in the public sector. The private sector has many many people passively resisting the bullsnip.
Get away from the media, talk with people, go to businesses, see what they are doing. For example, I live in the Democratic s-hole of Illinois. Very few businesses are requiring mask's or proof of vaccine. This is an example of passive resistance.
I agree the covid rhetoric is well over the top but by and large its rhetoric. Lots of noise and confusion.
I could go on but I do see many many folks clutching their pearls these days.
I m an inactive Marine, I still have FAITH in our Constitution and in a great many of those who swore an oath to defend it.
Try it out for awhile. You only live once!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Looks like Blue states will not be importing much compared to Red states. That should be interesting to see.

Of course it will create bootlegging dynasties like prohibition did for the Kennedy clan.

Most of the interstate trucking is dominated by a small group of massive companies who already treat their drivers like slaves. If they tell them to get the Vid Vax in their taint they'll listen.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You sound like you think everyone and your Avatar thinks the same way you do.
No way man. There might be some, but most will not go through the booster shot blues for very long.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
You sound like you think everyone and your Avatar thinks the same way you do.
No way man. There might be some, but most will not go through the booster shot blues for very long.

No, I just happen to know the facts on what a financial scam LTO trucking is and the amount of desperate behavior these people perform to often make nothing per week. Yeah, no dollars per week.

If it comes down to getting a shot or getting even more financially screwed they're gonna get a shot.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

By LTO do you mean Lease To Own?

Because most of the real screwballs like Swift and others are just renting their trucks to drivers. They'll hire owner-operators if someone is dumb enough to take that gig, and I do see a few.

A Swift driver would drive straight into a concrete wall if his GPS told him to go that way! And, if you asked him later if he saw the wall, he'd say "Yes". And, if you asked him why he didn't go around it..."because my GPS said go straight ahead"

We have a running joke about Swift: Cop pulls a Swift driver over for making a U-turn on the interstate...

Cop: "You drove right past me, so you must have seen me. And there's a sign right there that prohibits U-turns, but you made one anyway, WHY?"

Swift Driver: "Yes, I saw you there, and I was going to go straight, Officer, I really was, but the sign said...'NO, U turn!'...so I turned."

edit on 8/13/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
By LTO do you mean Lease To Own?

Because most of the real screwballs like Swift and others are just renting their trucks to drivers.

Yeah, that's the scam, it's posited as LTO but they never end up owning anything except a mountain of debt.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Apparently the gig to get is Walmart OTR. I've been told they pay as good as FedEx and there's no hot-seat relay driving.

I'm not exactly sure how FedEx pays their drivers, but those guys are some of the craziest drivers I've ever seen! They must pay bonuses by the minute under scheduled time. I followed a FedEx Ground truck back from Kansas one time; it was like January and it was icy and the wind was blowing about 50mph crosswind gusting to about 75mph. This guy came by me at about 85mph and when the wind would gust his windward tandems on his trailer would come up off the ground to where I could see daylight under his tires! He'd swerve out into the passing lane to put his duals back down on the trailer and just hammer down! Followed him for about 80 miles like that. All of them drive that way.

I've never seen the wind blow as hard as it did that day though. Almost blew my F-350 off the road. My buddy was behind me in his F-250 and he calls me up on the phone and says..."Are you havin' a hard time steering in this too??? Jeezus! I'm gettin' blown all over the place!" I just laughed, yeah it was blowin' that day for sure!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Exactly what I was thinking. Interstates and highways would be somewhat doable, but there are more than enough back roads, trails, and other ways across state lines. If there isn't a path, people will just blaze one themselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I've never seen the wind blow as hard as it did that day though. Almost blew my F-350 off the road. My buddy was behind me in his F-250 and he calls me up on the phone and says..."Are you havin' a hard time steering in this too??? Jeezus! I'm gettin' blown all over the place!" I just laughed, yeah it was blowin' that day for sure!

Both of you need a Ferd Fteenthousand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join