It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "Vaccine" Passports More Racist Than Voter ID?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

This is Racism: Blacks Are Four Times More Likely than Whites to Be Oppressed by Vaccine Mandates

Whites are the least hesitant Americans at 7.3%, followed by Asians at 10.0.
Both Hispanics (15.6%) and mixed race or other (16.6%) were more than twice as likely to be concerned about the vaccines than their White counterparts.
Black Americans are by far the most hesitant with over a quarter, 28.0%, claiming some degree of hesitancy in getting vaccinated for Covid-19.

noqreport.com...
AND...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Vaccine"-hesitancy breakdown:

WHITE-7%
ASIAN-10%
HISPANIC-15%
MIXED-16%
BLACK-28%

According to Democrats:

VOTER ID is Racist because it discriminates against black people.
"VACCINE" PASSPORTS are not racist.

It's simple maths...which lead to a simple question:

With black people being 4X less "vaccinated" than white people...HOW does the Left justify "Vaccine" Passports as not being more discriminatory towards black people...while, at the same time, claiming Voter ID discriminates against blacks?

Any Democrats wish to explain this?

edit on 13-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
No explanation necessary... when MSM isn't asking the question than no one of importance needs to answer it.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Personally, I don't consider either to be racist.

Voter ID is logical.

Vaccine Passports are unnecessary, and complete bullshyt for everyone.

Making either thing out to be a race issue is just a distraction.

link   
Well, I would say that, if inner city black people can not get access to a DMV and Identification, surely they won't have access to the vaccine passes.
edit on 13-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: correction

link   
Well this doesn't fit the MSM's narrative does it? It's not just Trumpers running around killing grandma and children. I'll be surprised if a big deal is ever made out of this for that very reason. To hear media tell it, anyone that leans ever so slightly right is refusing "science".

Hopefully someone big enough will put 2 and 2 together and raise a big enough fuss to put a stop to this vaccine passport nonsense. It works for everything else.
edit on 8132021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Since voter ID is already inherently racist...according to the Left...it's fair game to ask the Left the question regarding "Vaccine" Passports.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They are actually "Equal" in racism 😃

No sense trying to micromanage either one now 👀👁️👀

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maybe the unvaxxed total is 81,268,924 ? 💡

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
YES! Vaccine passports are RACIST.

They are racist against the ENTIRE human race.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Love your many posts, IAMTAT! Another great question!

Playing the Devils advocate here: I would suppose that voting is an individual activity, a right one is free to exercise (or not), as opposed to the passport which will be a basic *requirement* for the privilege of participating in civic life and society. IOW, no-one is forced to vote, but everyone’s gotta eat. Or work. Or travel outside their house, if only to the hospital.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Maybe we should have mail in vaccine passports

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Can't get the poke without ID so I would say racist as heck.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The answer is both parties are racist. We'll never get anywhere if die hard party supporters still exist, constantly pushing this competitive dialogue. Both parties are trash and only represent interest of big corporations and the super wealthy.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This is Racism: Blacks Are Four Times More Likely than Whites to Be Oppressed by Vaccine Mandates

Whites are the least hesitant Americans at 7.3%, followed by Asians at 10.0.
Both Hispanics (15.6%) and mixed race or other (16.6%) were more than twice as likely to be concerned about the vaccines than their White counterparts.
Black Americans are by far the most hesitant with over a quarter, 28.0%, claiming some degree of hesitancy in getting vaccinated for Covid-19.

noqreport.com...
AND...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Vaccine"-hesitancy breakdown:

WHITE-7%
ASIAN-10%
HISPANIC-15%
MIXED-16%
BLACK-28%

According to Democrats:

VOTER ID is Racist because it discriminates against black people.
"VACCINE" PASSPORTS are not racist.

It's simple maths...which lead to a simple question:

With black people being 4X less "vaccinated" than white people...HOW does the Left justify "Vaccine" Passports as not being more discriminatory towards black people...while, at the same time, claiming Voter ID discriminates against blacks?

Any Democrats wish to explain this?

totally dependent on what the MSM box tells you. Approved propaganda only. you do get to choose which flavor of propaganda, but in the end, it's still sh!t flavored, you just get different sprinkles.

link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Maybe we should have mail in vaccine passports

I'd vote for that. Just mail the vaccines to those who haven't taken it yet. When they give themselves the shot they cn request a fully filled out vaccination card to be mailed to their residence. Can't get more streamlined than that!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Less than 1% of black adults do not have a photo ID, I believe in my last thread on this exact issue,(www.abovetopsecret.com...) the percentage of black adults without a voter ID was at the most 0.06%. Meaning at MOST 99.4% of all black adults have a photo ID. Yet requiring a voter ID is racist according to the Democrats.

However, 30-60% of all black adults have not had the vaccine yet. The passports will limit where people without the vaccine can go, such as go into a restaurant and eat at the counter. That means in places where the vaccine passport is mandatory 30-60% of all black adults will be banned from eating at the counter or in a restaurant. But Democrats say this is not racist.

Sounds like Jim Crow to me, and very racist.

Funny what the liberals and Democrats call racist and what is not racist.
So let's see.

According to liberals and Democrats:

The fact 0.06% of black adults can't vote for lack of a ID IS racist.

The fact that 30-60% of black adults can't eat in a restaurant
or even sit at a restaurant counter for lack of a vaccine ID (passport) is NOT racist.

Ok, very logical if you are a Democrat these days,

after all this is the sort of thing Biden voters voted for and believe.

edit on 8/13/21 by The2Billies because: added link

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I wonder how many dead people have been issued vaccine passports

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

this topic makes AOC cry.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

There it is!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
After the Tuskegee experiments it's amazing that any black would support getting stuck and carded by the same people that cried when Senator Robert Byrd died.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join