It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journal of Infections. is ADE becoming a reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers. I don' t see this forum as a conspiracy forum but as a forum that debunks conspiracy.
Is ADE becoming reality? One could say it is after reading an article in the Journal of Infectons posted 9 August. Feel free to debunk this
www.journalofinfection.com... in+and+Delta+variants.+A+potential+risk+for+mass+vaccination&field1=AllField

Sorry if the article is not easy to find. I read it. Please do your own research. In the mean time I will search for another link.
edit on 13-8-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

Sorry, this is the only link I could find. Hope it works.
pyritewealth.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Is the links you provided a paid sub site? It looks like one I stopped at the cookies screen, looked alot like nexus lexus or cq researcher style. Stuff I used to use when I was still in the unich versity

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
ADE from vaccines has been known about for decades. It isn't "becoming reality", it is reality, one that the media has been trying to obscure and hide from the public. The well informed "experts" all know this, yet they keep harping on vaccines being "completely safe and effective" because they believe the general population is ignorant, low IQ, knuckle dragging, mouth breathers and "useless eaters" that should trust "the science" as they present it without question. To do otherwise is to become a conspiracy theorist or domestic terrorist that will believe censored videos and memes over the official reports by the talking heads on the news broadcasts. No other information is allowed outside of the official propaganda.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Sorry it was all I could find. But it is not about the strange website I referred to but about an article in a very respected magazine. All peer reviewed. And the problem I have with the thought that ADE is becoming a frigthening possibility.
All I can say that is that there were more sites that had a link to the article. Problem: I can't find the sites anymore.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: Brotherman
Sorry it was all I could find. But it is not about the strange website I referred to but about an article in a very respected magazine. All peer reviewed. And the problem I have with the thought that ADE is becoming a frigthening possibility.
All I can say that is that there were more sites that had a link to the article. Problem: I can't find the sites anymore.

It is like already said a reality.

Happened sars, mers, rsv, measles, HIV. It was one of the reasons they had to scrap the HIV vaccine because it just made things worse.

It happens when the vaccine or virus doesnt generate a potent enough reaction in our immune system. Instead the anti bodies connect to the virus and becomes a sort of a trojan horse.

This allows the virus to enter the cells and create an even stronger infection.

The problem with the Covid vaccine it would now seem, is like un-appreciated experts stated earlier, that the vaccines coupled with the oldest age group, has created an inefficient environment, that will allow Delta to get in and infect.

This again will continue to allow the virus to learn from our efforts to stop it. Its stupid... but they will blame the un vaccinated.

Politics is not about the good of the people, its about saving face and getting re-elected / keeping power. Even your favourite politician....

Stop believing in politicians, believe in eachother instead.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here's the OP link and a quote from it:

journals

In conclusion, ADE may occur in people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors) and then exposed to a Delta variant. 

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is from a recent preprint:

Our results revealed that antibodies mediating ADE of SARS-CoV-2 infection were not the result of pre-existing cross-reactive antibodies from other coronavirus infection34 374, but were generated de novo following infection with SARS-CoV-2. First, the plasma from COVID-19 patients did not significantly promote the enhancement of SARS-CoV coronavirus infection. Second, pre-incubation with SARS-CoV RBD did not block the enhancement of virus infection by either plasma or monoclonal antibody 7F3. Third, mAb 7F3, which promotes the enhancement of virus infection, specifically binds to
RBD of SARS-COV-2 virus, but no other coronaviruses. These results also suggest that ADE may be more likely to occur at later time points after recovery from COVID-19 when the concentration of neutralizing antibodies elicited by the primary SARS-CoV-2 infection have waned to suboptimal neutralizing level.

"A later time".... which is now, for those elderly who got vaccinated first.
Ironically, by vaccinating the volunarables first, we put them at risk for re infection with Delta because they are the ones with the weekest immune system.
edit on 13/8/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

The problem that I see with this study, unless I'm reading it wrong, is that all of the supposition of possible ADE is based on computer models only, and not real-life study. They used the original SARS-Cov-2 virus for their study, and so, while I do think that ADE is going to be a thing because more data than just this study points to it, I don't think that this study is conclusive.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
www.medpagetoday.com...

Newer Vaccines Are Safer

Despite hesitancy about the relative newness of mRNA and adenoviral vector vaccines, these vaccines, in fact, have better safety profiles in terms of ADE than older types of vaccines, according to Bloom.

"The bottom line is that not only is the new technology faster to respond to a new viral pandemic, but so much safer and much more clearly scientifically designed," he said. "The S protein vaccines are so much cleaner, so much more carefully defined, and so much lower risk. All you're seeing is one protein from that virus. So the chances for ADE are much slimmer than with any of the older ways for making virus vaccines."

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sthrndream
www.medpagetoday.com...

Newer Vaccines Are Safer

Despite hesitancy about the relative newness of mRNA and adenoviral vector vaccines, these vaccines, in fact, have better safety profiles in terms of ADE than older types of vaccines, according to Bloom.

"The bottom line is that not only is the new technology faster to respond to a new viral pandemic, but so much safer and much more clearly scientifically designed," he said. "The S protein vaccines are so much cleaner, so much more carefully defined, and so much lower risk. All you're seeing is one protein from that virus. So the chances for ADE are much slimmer than with any of the older ways for making virus vaccines."

The problem with scientists is they always overstep their bounds and ensure safety of what ever they are doing, until reality proves them wrong.

The scientists were absolutely sure that their genetically modified mosquitos couldn't possibly reproduce and couldn't hybridize and transfer their DNA into the native mosquito populations. They ensured the government of Brazil and the world that it was "Genetically impossible" for it to happen. Yet it happened and now hybrid super mosquitos more vigorous than the native population are breeding in the wild.

Transgenic Aedes aegypti Mosquitoes Transfer Genes into a Natural Population
Download PDF
Article
Open Access
Published: 10 September 2019
Transgenic Aedes aegypti Mosquitoes Transfer Genes into a Natural Population
Benjamin R. Evans, Panayiota Kotsakiozi, Andre Luis Costa-da-Silva, Rafaella Sayuri Ioshino, Luiza Garziera, Michele C. Pedrosa, Aldo Malavasi, Jair F. Virginio, Margareth L. Capurro & Jeffrey R. Powell
Scientific Reports volume 9, Article number: 13047 (2019) Cite this article

116k Accesses

38 Citations

2285 Altmetric

Metricsdetails

14 May 2020 Editor's Note: an editorial Expression of Concern on this article has now been published www.nature.com...

An Addendum to this article was published on 24 March 2020

This article has been updated

Abstract
In an attempt to control the mosquito-borne diseases yellow fever, dengue, chikungunya, and Zika fevers, a strain of transgenically modified Aedes aegypti mosquitoes containing a dominant lethal gene has been developed by a commercial company, Oxitec Ltd. If lethality is complete, releasing this strain should only reduce population size and not affect the genetics of the target populations. Approximately 450 thousand males of this strain were released each week for 27 months in Jacobina, Bahia, Brazil. We genotyped the release strain and the target Jacobina population before releases began for >21,000 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). Genetic sampling from the target population six, 12, and 27–30 months after releases commenced provides clear evidence that portions of the transgenic strain genome have been incorporated into the target population. Evidently, rare viable hybrid offspring between the release strain and the Jacobina population are sufficiently robust to be able to reproduce in nature. The release strain was developed using a strain originally from Cuba, then outcrossed to a Mexican population. Thus, Jacobina Ae. aegypti are now a mix of three populations. It is unclear how this may affect disease transmission or affect other efforts to control these dangerous vectors. These results highlight the importance of having in place a genetic monitoring program during such releases to detect un-anticipated outcomes.

www.nature.com...

I am sure they had many studies backing up their false claims of safety. The thing about DNA and I would argue MRNA, is we don't really fully understand the whole picture of it all yet. We just have enough knowledge at the moment to be a little bit dangerous.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sthrndream
www.medpagetoday.com...

Newer Vaccines Are Safer

Yet here we are... with a less potent vaccine that sets the premise for ADE. Thats why they are rushing the boosters....

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26037066]SlapMonkey[/post
This study is not conclusive. They are very cautious with their words. But this magazine is top. They can't be conclusive. God knows how much they are sponsored by big pharm. But as far as I understand they are not excluding ADE anymore. The date of publication I think 8 August. That is as recent as can be. Take care.
Btw I'm not not anti vaccines. But this mrna: I have doubts.
Thank you for your reaction.

new topics

top topics

join