It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other Sites Stealing Content from Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I listen to the "Ground Zero" radio talk show with Clyde Lewis and I have heard him use topics I swear he found here. He does a lot of deep digging though, is well researched on his own rights and I never heard him repeat any posts verbatim. I figure if I called in and used my ATS handle, he might remember reading some of my posts.

I have created my own forum where I put my research on first now, not so much because I worry about plagiarism, but because I get tired of rewriting my points and sighted sources. I have been concerned when I put up a post here, then repeat it elsewhere as I assume that ATS now owns my original post, so there was that as a consideration. So I put up my research on my own forum that consists of three of my own profiles and one other member. It's merely a dead drop for my research and everything I post is in quotes and sourced from what I have determined is the original material. I will copy and paste or simply link to it when I want to use it in other forums.

Memes, I've played with that a bit and include my handle when I do make them, so unless someone wants to go through a graphics editor and make it their own, I have my mark on them. Probably need to include the date as well I suppose.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Not true. The rule here is we give credit to any content that isn't our own. That's why we put links in the OP or a post. And JAGStorm is not a bro.

Thank you,
And yes I am NOT a bro!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It should be happy that someone is actually repeating what you are saying. Be happy they did not twist what you said out of proportion to make it say something opposite what you intended it to mean. You should be pleased that some people think what you are saying is good enough to repeat.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Anyone concerned about the theft of intellectual property needs to be aware of a few things.

www.trade.gov...

www.wipo.int...

Then hire a mad dog attorney....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join