It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Services respond to a 'Significant and Serious Incident in Plymouth UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am sure the masked vaxed, spotted a family of unmasked and unvax family shopping around and that is a danger to the vaxes and humanity.

Needed to be taken, neutralized and forced vax on them for the Good of humanity.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Britain has a long history of using mass shooting incidents--Hungerford, Dunblane, Cumbria, etc.--to take away gun rights. I wonder what they will ban next?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2 we have a serious problem with the county lines drug dealers here in East anglia where I live I know of several drug users flats in town that they have commandeered for themselves encouraging addicts to sell their drugs for them. They will pay them in heroin or crack. Its really sad tbh

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: gortex
Lone nut "anti vaxxer"?
The government would be sure to make the most of that..
Hope not.

Maybe its someone who got the vaccine, and is having some prion issues in their brain.

That and capillary leakage causing brain cells to die, in which case one might get hallucinations, wide mood swings, altered reality, etc. I am expecting a lot of this as we progress into the fall.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes. This Winter will be very telling.

Im not looking forward to it at all. I wish we were wrong. Many compassionate people with good intentions were duped. We were fortunate not to be among them.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Yes. This Winter will be very telling.

Im not looking forward to it at all. I wish we were wrong. Many compassionate people with good intentions were duped. We were fortunate not to be among them.

Just remember, when things get weird....

"Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, He sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?"
Thomas Daggett - The Prophecy

Don't ask for an angel, Be the angel ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I've just signed in for the first time in YEARS to say yes... It really has.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Looks like the sicko responsible was one of the "incel" types-he previously mentioned having an "affinity" with them and has ranted on video about being a virgin..
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh well glad I was wrong about it being framed as an "anti vaxxer"

Incels are a55h0les,and yet another group of unhinged fanatics who have had their delusions amplified and enabled by other like minded wastrels on the internet.

He acheived nothing-except making everyone hate him and people like him.
Clue for incels-you don't get laid because you are all a55h0les who hate females.
Its YOU thats the problem-not the females.

RIP to those who died.Complete waste of life.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Apparently he described himself as "defeated by life";
www.aol.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

R.I.P to the poor victims.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Apparently the nutter was was 22-year-old virgin.

Who had posted his mad ramblings to the likes of YouTube.

Complaining he was too "fat and ugly" to have sex with and boasted about being a "Terminator" who then went on to kill five innocent people which included a little girl and her family.

Who then decided shoot himself dead because he could not face the music.

Sick twisted bastard but nothing to do with masks, COVID 19, or politics in this instance.
edit on 13-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Gotta' love Daily Mail stories!

They repeat the same thing about 18 times using different words, have crazy off the wall pictures, but you definitely get the whole story. May not be accurate, like any other media, but if you don't get it the first time you've got 17 more times to read it.

RIP to the victims.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Sounds like the muppet had very first world problems to me.

Plenty of 22 year old adults in this nation with real problems to contend with.

That don't even had a roof above there heads, nor food in there bellies, and they manage to get through the day with out resorting to mass murder killing kids and families.

I canny go people like that Itisnowagain, all that pain and misery caused to others and for what???

What a world.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I canny go people like that .....

What does that mean?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Its just a saying, turn of phrase, that means i have no time for people like him nor comprehension as to why he felt the need to do as he did.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Yeah I should have apologised for the daily mail link..Yes its a garage website,ans I was just being lazy.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You often ramble bit this is simply absurd.

What possible reason you could find to bring your ludicrous opinions on covid 19 to this topic other than some kind of obsessive delusion that has consumed you?

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Ok thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

No worries. I always enjoy reading their stories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join