It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmask Our Kids movement is growing amid mask mandates and potential vax mandates

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm putting this in US Political Madness because I believe this whole mask and vax mandating is nothing more than political theater.

All over social media, there are groups popping up about kids not being required to wear masks in school. People are finally starting to branch out and create ways around this and it brings joy to my heart. Wearing a mask should be a choice, getting vaccinated should be a choice. When the time comes that it's no longer a choice, it's great to see citizens stepping up to find a solution.

Up the road from my house, about 2 miles, sits an Assembly of God church and I've noticed there's a sign in the front that you can register your child there if they're in grades K thru 6. There are a few Baptist churches in the area doing the same thing, none of which require masks to be worn by the children. I hesitantly enrolled my 4 (soon to be 5) year old son in the school I went to. It was afterwards that John Bel Edwards pushed a mandatory mask mandate through for all public schools. The lady who owns and runs the daycare where my son has gone since he was 3 months old has just decided that she will open two of her classrooms to K-3 and 4-6. Once she has the meeting on it, she'll open it up. Working 30 minutes away, along with my son being required to wear a mask, a uniform, use school supplies that are supplied by the school, and other particular criteria, I'm more than excited about being able to enroll my son in this lady's private school. She and several other people on her staff are certified teachers and do not believe in PC BS like common core math and revised history. Once it gets the green light, I'll pull my son out of public school so fast his mask is left lying on the schoolgrounds.

Is anyone else seeing any citizens stepping out to offer solutions for the kids since our public schools are failing us so miserably?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I've read about places doing this sort of thing as in only serving non-masked people and the unvaxxed. From what I read the vaxxed aren't happy when the shoe is on the other foot.

edit on 12-8-2021 by rikgrimsby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby

I've read about places this sort of thing as in only serving non-masked people and the unvaxxed. From what I read the vaxxed aren't happy when the shoe is on the other foot.

They can kiss my big moist mask... The girl putting this together makes it clear that if you want to wear a mask then you can, but it's 100% not required, nor are vaccines, though that's up to you as well. The curriculum will be Singapore Math, Logic of English (ELA), and the Science and SS classes will be project based for hands-on learning. I loved the education of my school when I was there in the 80's (we attended the same school but she was 2 grades behind me) and this is very close to the way we learned.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If Obama did not have to wear a mask when surrounded by hundreds of world travelers and sluts at his birthday party, it's ridiculous for our little kids to wear dehumanizing masks in school!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I'm glad to see pro-active solutions. Maybe we can stave off the alternative way by doing things in a thoughtful, calculated, smart way. I'd much rather have that.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Many parents are fed up. I think it depends on where you are...

I know in my town, most parents are for masking kids. They tend to march in lockstep with leftist positions. Anyone who has an opposing opinion has to tread lightly, especially if you are a business owner. I know my children's pediatrician has been pretty vocal about kids needing to be in school. I can tell she thinks people are acting hysterically but has to be careful lest she sink her medical practice.

It is mass hysteria. There have been a few videos with parents (many of which are medical professionals) speaking out at school board meetings.

The problem is most of these people on school boards have been so brainwashed and are so afraid of going against the narrative, they are afraid to make a rational decision. Even if you present facts to a school board, they will still likely ignore them because if there is even just 1 covid case, they don't want to be blamed.

There is literally no data whatsoever that indicates kids need to be masked or that they are in any grave danger of covid.

Here in Chicago, we've had more kids killed by gun fire than dying from Covid.

Per the CDC, there were approximately 350 death of kids NATIONWIDE from Covid under 17 years old last year. The prior year BEFORE covid, the regular Flu killed about 200 kids... and has been killing roughly that amount going back for years.

The simple question is why weren't the same people crying about masks and lock downs for the flu but now it is necessary for Covid?
edit on 12-8-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Obama did not have to wear a mask when surrounded by hundreds of world travelers and sluts at his birthday party, it's ridiculous for our little kids to wear dehumanizing masks in school!

Exactly, and I don't see it ending anytime soon. I'll gladly pay $600 per month for my son to get a real education. I didn't know what I was going to do if they passed mandatory vaccines but I was definitely going to pull him out. The masks are bad enough but I'm not sure how tough they were going to be with it. When my wife and I went up there for his school issued Chromebook (what 5 year old needs one of those???) two different times, we didn't wear a mask either time and nobody gave us any problem over it, but we're also not easily controlled 5 year olds that have to listen to adults.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The difference, according to leftist asshats in the media, is that Obama's party goers were more "sophisticated" and vaccinated.

Use plebes aren't that "sophisticated" so we can't make decisions on our own.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

for Chicago area folks, you are more than correct. Kids should be in body armor long before they worry about masks if lives were the main concern.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm glad to see pro-active solutions. Maybe we can stave off the alternative way by doing things in a thoughtful, calculated, smart way. I'd much rather have that.

That's what I prefer as well. Choice, freedom to choose. Wear a mask or don't, that should be a choice. When you take that choice away, you get bad results. If this keeps up, there's going to be a stark difference (in my opinion) between the kids who had to attend public school and the kids who got to attend a school with an old school curriculum more like Gen X'ers got.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

One hundred percent... You're in Chicago, right? I bet there are tons of these places popping up all over red cities and there's really nothing that can be done as long is it's a home schoolesque type of school or a private school. These types of schools will be flooded with Conservative teachers, too, and that makes it even more exciting. I'd rather just have non-biased teachers, but if I have to choose one side over the other, I'm going with Conservatives every time.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

for Chicago area folks, you are more than correct. Kids should be in body armor long before they worry about masks if lives were the main concern.

Exactly. These kids are at far greater risk of being shot, hit by buses, suicides and all kinds of other issues. I think you can count on one hand the number of covid related deaths of kids under 17 in Chicago.... and that is assuming it was even covid and not the cancer and other serious health issues that actually killed the child. None of these deahts are of healthy kids running around on a play ground and the catch covid and drop dead 15 days later. They are kids who have leukemia, brain tumors and all kinds of other jacked up health conditions.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

It is sad to see leftist terrorism being pushed on kids.

BUT... it' is great to hear that you and others are fighting against it, doing the right thing!

edit on 39083931pm312021Thu, 12 Aug 2021 14:39:44 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Glad you found an alternative school to send your kid to.

It'd be great if more churches and daycares, etc. find a way to provide affordable private education for everyone who wants to get their kids away from the b.s. being taught in the public schools. It should prove good for the parents, children, and the economy. Maybe if enough parents pull their kids from public schools, they will also lose some funding.

edit on 12 8 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

It's much easier to fake being unvaccinated than it is to fake vaccination. But I don't think it will be a problem because they will probably avoid places that cater to the non-masking unvaxxed.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

It is sad to see leftist terrorism being pushed on kids.

BUT... it' is great to hear that you and others are fighting against it, doing the right thing!

I'm glad people are stepping up, too. I was talking to the parent of one of the kids from my son's daycare and she said there are people pulling their kids out of public schools at a crazy fast rate after the mask mandate. My son just finished Preschool at this same daycare and I was told that he was advanced for a Kindergartener and could skip a grade in public school, so with that being the case, I feel even better letting this same daycare teach him through at least the 6th grade.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Glad you found an alternative school to send your kid to.

It'd be great if more churches and daycares, etc. find a way to provide affordable private education for everyone who wants to get their kids away from the b.s. being taught in the public schools. It should prove good for the parents, children, and the economy. Maybe if enough parents pull their kids from public schools, they will also lose some funding.

Thanks, as am I. I would love to see more buildings be dedicated to private schooling. At the rate everything is going, it could ramp up real fast real soon.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Watch for some false flag events involving anti-vax/mask groups.

It'll be real obvious and staged like all the rest 😵‍💫

May have already seen some practice runs 😵‍💫

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Watch for some false flag events involving anti-vax/mask groups.

It'll be real obvious and staged like all the rest 😵‍💫

May have already seen some practice runs 😵‍💫

Parents are pushing back at a very high rate...

These demanding, obnoxious people might get away with pushing us for a little bit, but when they # with our kids, they cross a line that they won't came back from.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

At my daughters school kids wear masks if they want to, my daughter told me the teacher and the kids in her class are maskless, they don't want to wear one, i don't blame them. My daughter's bus drivr no longer wears a mask, she stopped wearing a mask in March. She could be vacccinated but i don't know nor do I care. She doesn't force my daughter to wear one and that's all that matters to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join