It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden unearthed footage telling prostitute Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER laptop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This first link is to the original Daily Mail article, with pictures and video.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have no desire to put this scumbag's picture here on ATS but this picture has me wondering what is tattooed onto the piece of human dung's back.

The only portion of the tattoo that is visible is 5 or 6 curvy, legs, or sunbeams, or something.

i.dailymail.co.uk...

If anyone has any clue as to what it is, let us know, OK?

I am wondering if it is of anything Satanic in nature.

edit on 12-8-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

The tattoo on Hunter's back is basically a map of the Finger Lakes in New York State. I believe his mother grew up in that region.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've probably owned a dozen laptops over the years.
Never had a single one lost or stolen.

Pro Tip: When meeting with your Russian hooker...always leave your laptop at home.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I've probably owned a dozen laptops over the years.
Never had a single one lost or stolen.

Pro Tip: When meeting with your Russian hooker...always leave your laptop at home.

Like wise .

I typically don't just carry laptops around , it's 2021 a smart phone will suffice.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
His life is worthless and pathetic and that's being nice.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Side by side...

What else is hidden on those laptops?πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edit: youtu.be...

edit on 12-8-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm gonna state the obvious and say we all know if this was Trump Jr. this dirty laundry would be aired on all major news networks 24-7. This country is going to Hell in a hand basket real quick. Ya'll better get your bug-out ready while you have the chance. Even the Republicans show no interest in taking care of this problem. We have people like biden running the show and their voters and the mainstream media enables his son to get away with all his shenanigans. If they don't care about these things then they don't care about this country.

28 TRILLIAN in debt that's 28,000,000,000,000

There are no signs of this debt increase slowing. Hyper Inflation is inevitable and can happen at any moment. The collapse of the dollar will bring down with it every major economy in the world causing worldwide economic depression.

Unbelievable that the FBI has had Hunter's laptop for like a few years now and they have done nothing. The FBI has shown over and over that they side with democrats although they are supposed to be politically neutral. We are screwed people.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It requires logging in, and I wouldn't do that.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Ya'll better get your bug-out ready while you have the chance.

There are no signs of this debt increase slowing. Hyper Inflation is inevitable and can happen at any moment. The collapse of the dollar will bring down with it every major economy in the world causing worldwide economic depression.
a reply to: Alien Abduct

It's coming. I can almost see national guard patrolling our streets within the next 6 months.

There is an Air National Guard unit in Fort Smith, Arkansas that flies Predator drones. And I think they are attack capable.

edit on 12-8-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
how touching haha

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join