It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have archaeologists found the legendary Trojan Horse?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: HellfireHI
Real or hoax, this is the kind of stuff I use to come here for.

I have another topic I will be working on time permitting, but I want to make sure I don't get sloppy on the next one.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
In school when I was young, no teacher who discussed the trojan horse ever called it mythology. We were taught it definitely was real and was an excellent war tactic by ancient people. Now they call it mythical...which it probably is. If it is a scam it appears to be an old scam. Did they have leprechauns in that horse in the picture, with tiny knives? You would think the artwork would make it bigger than life, not smaller.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
In school when I was young, no teacher who discussed the trojan horse ever called it mythology. We were taught it definitely was real and was an excellent war tactic by ancient people. Now they call it mythical...which it probably is. If it is a scam it appears to be an old scam. Did they have leprechauns in that horse in the picture, with tiny knives? You would think the artwork would make it bigger than life, not smaller.

To be fair, they only had a few men inside, who waited till everyone was asleep or drunk and then opened the gates.

A good, if elaborate tactic. I don't think they did such a thing but they might have done something similar (abandoned wagons full of grain or something you'd want but wouldn't want to unload right away until you found room for it)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Why so small? Have you seen the size of things built in antiquity? AND THEY'RE STILL AROUND FOR US TO SEE! Have you bought resale homes much? Suckers are falling apart at barely 30 years old.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join