It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems launch 10-state bus tour - AOC says party struggles with ‘messaging’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
From the people who claim that they are about kindness, fairness and that mean tweets are, well, mean, comes the Build Back Better bus tour called:

Democrats Build Back Better — No Thanks To Republicans yes, really

The verbiage:

News of the Democrats’ bus tour comes as AOC told CNN’s Dana Bash on Monday that she believes her own party struggles with “messaging,” adding that Democrats “aren’t fully doing our job.”

Democrats are unified around a single message: President Biden and Democrats are delivering results and building back better for the American people — no thanks to Republicans.

Hahahahahahahahah!!! - my laugh

While Republicans try to obstruct progress on the issues Americans care about, Democrats are delivering results. During the August recess, Democrats will localize and highlight our Party’s agenda that is getting Americans back on track from the pandemic, and will continue to help our country build back better.

oh boy...and, we have some rally envy !!!

Former President Donald Trump has been holding his infamous campaign-style rallies, drawing tens of thousands of people at locations across the country, with the latest being held last month in Sarasota, Florida.
-------

So, the PINK AND BLUE (cute - pink and blue and everything inbetween EXCEPT they don't believe in pink and blue) bus tour will kick off in Virginia on Thursday and hit 10 states across the US, the Democratic National Committee said in a statement on Tuesday.

I don't believe these people have a clue where this path will lead them...things are about to get interesting

usatribunemedia.com...

Memo: August Recess Road Trip

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sounds like nothing but an Alexandra Occasio vehicle (pardon the pun) for her handlers aspirations in 2022 and beyond.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Tax my gas *and* tax me for every mile I use it to drive. Yep. I sure do feel the love. Right where the sun don't shine ... with no lube.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Maybe they should contract four buses from the Horseman bus company, like happened in the UK. Then they can launch the magic mystery Covid tour right.

Maybe since the vaccinated Democrats that fled Texas, became infected with covid, they should just stay in Washington DC and focus on the peoples business and not run around grand standing.

George Washington was right the spirit of the party is going to destroy this nation.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I wonder if the big names will ride in cushy limos and board the bus a mile out of town so they can make a Big Entrance.

seems like every time a democrat loses he/she complains 'we didn't get our message out'. (guess that lapdog media help wasn't enough)

2022 congressional elections gonna be real fun I think
I wonder if the dems are passing big spending stuff this year so they can provide a small tax cut next year and buy re-election.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I bet the will be just for the democrat run states and cities, soo in cities that are in states mostly Republican they will come into the state in night like thieves soo only the faithful be in attendance.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This should draw tens of people

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

edit on 08080831pm312021Thu, 12 Aug 2021 12:08:22 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Big Bus Tour sure to burn 10's of thousands of gallons of F-U-E-L 😃😃😃😃

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
With today's Border numbers, who would think twice 🤣

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
AOC definitely hit the nail on the head. She's been trying to drag other Democrats into the 21st century since she was elected.

The reason she's been so successful is because she knows how to use grassroots organizing, canvassing, and most importantly, social media.

So what does the DNC do to get their message out? They book an out-of-date and out-of-touch bus tour.

What a waste of funds and time.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Just sounds like MAGA, regurgitated.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

I just noticed the pretty baby colors on the busses, what a joke, I wonder if the busses are the same they are using to transport infected illegals all over the US.

I think barbwire all around the busses will look better, with the red background of blood and yellow stars, add a yugo, and the hammer to show their comrades how China biden will bring America to be just like Communist China.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
buses burn massive amounts of fissil fuel

ergo,

the dems headline should be changing the climate better....

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
IF AOC is on the bus, this will give her the opportunity to fabricate additional "They wanted to rape me" conspiracy theories..

I.E.: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
buses burn massive amounts of fissil fuel

ergo,

the dems headline should be changing the climate better....

"fissil" fuel? One could only hope it goes critical mass down a very lonely road in, say, Nevada. Or, San Francisco, or...

Oh, you meant "fossil" !

Ohhh kaaayyy...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
But what about social distancing and lock downs? Talk about being tone deaf! Oh I get it now, this is they type of event that doesn't spread the rona. Kinda like big parties on Marthas Vineyard.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I think barbwire all around the busses will look better, with the red background of blood and yellow stars, add a yugo, and the hammer to show their comrades how China biden will bring America to be just like Communist China.

Best I could do on my phone...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
AOC definitely hit the nail on the head. She's been trying to drag other Democrats into the 21st century since she was elected.

The reason she's been so successful is because she knows how to use grassroots organizing, canvassing, and most importantly, social media.

So what does the DNC do to get their message out? They book an out-of-date and out-of-touch bus tour.

What a waste of funds and time.

Grassroots my ---, her election campaigns have taken in huge sums from across the US, she is financially backed, owned and operated.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Tax my gas *and* tax me for every mile I use it to drive

i firmly believe the mileage tax talk is setting up for when the vehicles go all electric.

fuel taxes are just about a quarter of the cost between state and fed here in fl. when they go all electric their gonna want and need to make it up some where.

now if they broke it down to what a motor fuel vehicle gets per gallon, lets say in fl
state tax on gas rounding up it wouldn't be that bad.

fuel tax in fl, state .35 cents, fed.19 cents, say they pick a average 25 mpg.
.35 +.19 =.54
.54 ÷ 25 =.02

that wouldn't be so bad.
but nooo their gonna want to get that full .54 cent per gallon or more.
round trip to shop and back is 56 miles,

56 x .54 = 30.24, $ 30.24 to go to work and home. now if you use your own vehicle at work and they don't exempt that your a screwed puppy.

In 2019, revenues from the transportation fund were over $44 billion.
Gas Tax by State for 2020

their not gonna give up 44 billion without a fight.

edit on 12-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join