It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California man allegedly confesses to killing his children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As much as I love to read about and discuss conspiracy theories, here's a rather disturbing story of a Q'natic who killed his two young children because he thought they had "serpent DNA" and were going to grow up to become monsters. He referenced QAnon and Illuminati theories when the authorities nabbed him.

Source

This is one of the glaring problems with lies and propaganda: There's always some mindless idiot ready to act on them. In this case, two innocent children are dead.

Anyone who's been researching conspiracies for a while should be able to see that all of this Q'Anonsense is just a shallow little medley of other, larger theories. It's David Icke's lizard people, the Franklin cover-up (carefully adjusted to make all of the perps Democrats), and Illuminati theories mashed together and sprinkled with a little Kennedy, a dash of AI, and a dollop of time travel for good measure.

To hear what happened to these children is beyond sad, and it's more than a little frightening to consider that people who buy into this BS are getting elected to public office.
edit on Thu Aug 12 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: title was----- Q'natic kills children, cites conspiracy theories

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Or He said the most far fetched thing to make him sound cray cray, to get that insanity plea.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

Or He said the most far fetched thing to make him sound cray cray, to get that insanity plea.

Or he never said anything remotely close to that and its all made up.

Shouldnt this be in the q thread and this one shut down??

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Good point!
Not allowed to post about that subject outside of the one thread that is set aside for it.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Yea let's just start vilifying Q because some whacko went off the deep end. I bet the guy was pro gun and anti vax by coincidence too. Check all those boxes, bud. Get that narrative going for those amongst us with an iq in the single digits and can't recognize bull#### when they see it.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Good Lord, could he have been anymore savage? Nut job; he should receive the same.

Conspiracy theorist or not; he has to be insane to do something like this.

God Bless those children’s souls 😢

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Anyone who kills their children are probably insane. Mentally stable people don't kill their loved ones.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Riiiight...

Because he had a perfectly rational, sane reason for stabbing his 2 year old and 10 month old children with a spear gun and a wooden stake numerous times.

edit on 12-8-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
He was mental and had visions of his wife who told him to do those actions being the prime mover here over political belief. It’s stated in the article.
This man is a monster don’t get me wrong. He is deserving of death no doubt.
But why are you spinning the actions of one clearly mentally ill individual into a something political?

edit on 12-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
As much as I love to read about and discuss conspiracy theories, here's a rather disturbing story of a Q'natic who killed his two young children because he thought they had "serpent DNA" and were going to grow up to become monsters. He referenced QAnon and Illuminati theories when the authorities nabbed him.

Source

This is one of the glaring problems with lies and propaganda: There's always some mindless idiot ready to act on them. In this case, two innocent children are dead.

Anyone who's been researching conspiracies for a while should be able to see that all of this Q'Anonsense is just a shallow little medley of other, larger theories. It's David Icke's lizard people, the Franklin cover-up (carefully adjusted to make all of the perps Democrats), and Illuminati theories mashed together and sprinkled with a little Kennedy, a dash of AI, and a dollop of time travel for good measure.

To hear what happened to these children is beyond sad, and it's more than a little frightening to consider that people who buy into this BS are getting elected to public office.

Qnon was big psyop anyway, but one can't really blame it for the actions of the mentally ill. The mentally ill have irrational thoughts and theories anyway.

I remember watching a documentary with interviews with Mark Chapman; the man that assassinated John Lennon. He was talking to tiny miniature people from a train set. I saw another documentary where they were interviewing patients at a hospital for the criminally insane in California and there was no shortages of crazy theories, including a poor woman that thought Lionel Richie was an evil overlord in control of a government satellite network.

Unfortunately we can't really censor and safeguard society for Schizophrenic and the mentally ill, because, with their condition they will construct convoluted paranoid theories and fantasies from anything.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
LOL an obvious fake story complete with untraceable identities and fake background assumables 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL an obvious fake story complete with untraceable identities and fake background assumables 🤣🤣🤣

Right, so obviously fake. And how clever of them to include two bodies and a grieving mother.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice to laugh at the death of 2 children, do you enjoy killing children ala Biden? maybe drink their blood also?

how many links to this story do you want here is one from justice.gov and also fox and then a link to hundreds of them

Federal Criminal Complaint Charges Santa Barbara Man with Murdering His Two Young Children in Baja California

California dad charged with murder in spear gun deaths of his two young children across Mexico border

Matthew Taylor Coleman pick your source of this 'fake news' for yourself, there are even twitter links in there (i know CWM says twitter is enemy of USA but he uses twitter constantly nowadays)

sad that you would try and rebuff the story just to try and play pointless politics

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

But why are you spinning the actions of one clearly mentally ill individual into a something political?

I'm not try to spin this into anything. I'm merely pointing out the dangers of crackhead theories like QAnon.
And, ironically enough, isn't the Q'Anonsense political at its core? The Q'Nies do believe that Twitler has been sent to save the world from a blood-drinking cabal of dems and celebrities (with a little help from JFK Jr.), right?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: sciencelol

Good point!
Not allowed to post about that subject outside of the one thread that is set aside for it.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, the title of my thread has already been sanitized to remove all the Q's. It looks much more innocuous now--especially by Mud Pit standards.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm not try to spin this into anything. I'm merely pointing out the dangers of crackhead theories like QAnon.
And, ironically enough, isn't the Q'Anonsense political at its core? The Q'Nies do believe that Twitler has been sent to save the world from a blood-drinking cabal of dems and celebrities (with a little help from JFK Jr.), right?

This fellow is clearly schizophrenic. Lets think about all the other things that have triggered insanity. D and D, a comet approaching, a talking dog. Q is just the latest focus of people that dont like other points of view, fear things they dont quite get, and point blame at instead of common everyday insanity.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

In the end it doesn't matter. The man was obviously mentally ill. The Q conspiracies didn't make him mentally ill. If you silence and censor things, because a mentally ill individual uses it as justification for their illness, there would be nothing left. The Beatles albums, catcher in the rye, dogs, miniature train set people. In fact every song will have to be censored because many people with mental illness start constructing hidden messages from the lyrics.

David Icke says crazy stuff too about the reptilians. If some nut uses it as justification to even assassinate a public figure, I would still not be for banning David Icke's books.

Freedom is a cruel mistress, it means we have to tolerate offensive and salacious ideas, but on the other hand Tyranny is a infinitely more cruel mistress, so I will stick with freedom.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If the guy had rainbow hair, spouted things about fascists and the evils of the patriarchy and their sons underlying white evilness, everyone deriding this murders connection to the right would be crying out that it was a typical leftist and democrat. It's hypocritical to explain away ideological connections just because the nutjob is on your side of the fence and believes the same things you might.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I see conspiracy theories as entertainment. The problem is the collective intelligence around the world sees it as reality.

While some conspiracies are real, it's always best to view them through a narrow lens.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join