It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Noticed More People Experiencing Brain Fog Recently ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This one hit me hard, because I noticed some strange "symptoms" in a close colleague who is vaccinated.
He has been terribly scared since the beggining because he had a heart attack a couple years back and is thus in a high-risk group, so took the jab as soon as he could.
He is an intelligent fellow, we both teach in a university, and I never noticed any memory lapses from him... until this month.
A few weeks ago we were talking books and I mentioned I am currently reading a book in another language that I am trying to learn. He was quite impressed and said he read the book in English and although he also knows that language he wouldn't dare reading the book in that language because it would be too hard.
Imagine my surprise when, not three weeks later, we talk again about books and he had completely forgotten the book I was reading and the fact I was reading it in another language.
There is no way he would normally had a memory lapse like that. Since I noticed to other smaller lapses, small things that I wouldn't think much of if it wasn't for the book lapse.

I am curious what will happen next, now that the summer holliday is as almost over and I will have more contact with other vaccinated colleagues. Would these lapses become the norm?

This worries more than most other vaccine side-effects, because people would not notice their faltering memories and carry on blundering what they do. If this is brain damage, it can very likely be permanent.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: aearluin

Yes, I'm worried about this two. I've only gotten the first dose of Pfizer (second due the end of the week) and I've been having trouble reading longer passages of text.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I have seen posters state twitter is the enemy of the USA then post links to twitter stories day after day, somehow forgetting they posted that twitter was bad and evil and the enemy

As you say it appears brain fog runs rampant

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's all about the folding process of the protein most likely. This article is from 2010:

One misfolded protein stands out among the rest to deserve special attention. The “prion” protein in Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, also known as mad cow disease, is an example of a misfolded protein gone rogue. This protein is not only irreversibly misfolded, but it converts other functional proteins into its twisted state.

Protein Folding: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Why does protein folding sometimes fail?

Future research about protein folding and misfolding: Why is it that some misfolded proteins are able to evade systems like chaperones and the proteasome? How can sticky misfolded proteins cause the neurodegenerative diseases listed above? Do some proteins misfold more often than others? These questions are at the forefront of current research seeking to understand basic protein biology and the diseases that result when protein folding goes awry.

(bolding mine)

See? Each individual is different. A blanket mRNA injection (one size fits all) that tells the ribosomes in the cells to build a sticky protein seems a bit risky, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I never felt have better after my vaccine.
I ferl a clarity new that before wasn't.
You should guys get on my level.
Do your part for 2 more week.
We need flattering the curve.

"We need help flattening the curve"...lol.

Do you hear yourself?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Godabove09
It's sarcasm....
Notice the jumbled words.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It's sarcasm....

I suppose that's attributed to brain fog.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge
Have you been shot?

Are you experiencing brain fog?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I've had two doses of Pfizer, and have been having what could be described as brain fog, but I attribute it to my immune system demanding energy as it learns about the S2 subgroup of the protein spike and I'm just running low.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge
I only asked because it appears that you don't realise that Mandroid7 is joking.

His/her words are jumbled on purpose..... notice the post got 82 stars.

I am pretty sure Mandroid7 has not been shot.....and not suffering from brain fog.

edit on 25-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge

It's sarcasm....

I suppose that's attributed to brain fog.

Hahaha...yes, I had a moment of stupidity.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yeah, I see it now. I'm running on 3 and a half hours of sleep per night while working 68 hours per week. That's my brain fog, lol.
edit on 25.8.2021 by GolgothaBridge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

It's sarcasm....

I was doing 3 different things and wasn't paying attention.

My mistake, absolutely.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Apologies to Mandroid7.

I missed the joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join