It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The constitution said all men.. not women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

so what does that mean in god we trust? i grew up not going to church but believing in a creator.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

cops to me are lisenced civilians to get pooped on by the gov. because its standard in case of tyranny. when you i imagine have to deal with poopers all day, your lucky to have people who will suffer that. & the real heros like fbi or cia who have to do bad stuff in order to keep us safe dont know if they will turn. which happens all the time & they enter the gov. cause new age tactics are sick.

I am not a rat in any sense but i do appreciate the people who protect us.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreedomLost

so what does that mean in god we trust? i grew up not going to church but believing in a creator.

Deism (/ˈdiːɪzəm/ DEE-iz-əm [1][2] or /ˈdeɪ.ɪzəm/ DAY-iz-əm; derived from Latin deus, meaning "god")[3] is the philosophical position and rationalistic theology[4] that rejects revelation as a source of divine knowledge, and asserts that empirical reason and observation of the natural world are exclusively logical, reliable, and sufficient to determine the existence of a Supreme Being as the creator of the universe.[3][4][5][6][7][8] Deism is also defined as the belief in the existence of God solely based on rational thought, without any reliance on revealed religions or religious authority.[3][4][5][6][7] Deism emphasizes the concept of natural theology, that is, God's existence is revealed through nature.[3][4][5][6][8]

en.wikipedia.org...

The Age of Enlightenment (also known as the Age of Reason or simply the Enlightenment)[note 2] was an intellectual and philosophical movement that dominated the world of ideas in Europe during the 17th and 18th centuries.[2] The Enlightenment included a range of ideas centered on the pursuit of happiness, sovereignty of reason, and the evidence of the senses as the primary sources of knowledge and advanced ideals such as liberty, progress, toleration, fraternity, constitutional government, and separation of church and state.[3][4]

The Enlightenment emerged out of a European intellectual and scholarly movement known as Renaissance humanism and was also preceded by the Scientific Revolution and the work of Francis Bacon, among others. Some date the beginning of the Enlightenment to René Descartes' 1637 philosophy of Cogito, ergo sum ("I think, therefore I am"), while others cite the publication of Isaac Newton's Principia Mathematica (1687) as the culmination of the Scientific Revolution and the beginning of the Enlightenment. French historians traditionally date its beginning with the death of Louis XIV of France in 1715 until the 1789 outbreak of the French Revolution. Most end it with the beginning of the 19th century.

Philosophers and scientists of the period widely circulated their ideas through meetings at scientific academies, Masonic lodges, literary salons, coffeehouses and in printed books, journals, and pamphlets. The ideas of the Enlightenment undermined the authority of the monarchy and the Catholic Church and paved the way for the political revolutions of the 18th and 19th centuries. A variety of 19th-century movements, including liberalism, communism, and neoclassicism, trace their intellectual heritage to the Enlightenment.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

so they trust the untrustworthy? why not just say that instead of having millions of people subcribe to a certain ideal? it sounds like the future to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

so they trust the untrustworthy? why not just say that instead of having millions of people subcribe to a certain ideal? it sounds like the future to me.

That is not what it means at all. But good luck in your quest for knowledge. You have a whoooooooleee lot of reading ahead of you.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

thank god women can read now or theyd have a hard time understanding your intelligence. Tell me. Whats you favorite meme haha

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Logic of the OP...

Well women are not human either otherwise they would have huwoman too....

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

ya there have been the 1% of women that could read throughout history but now the ither 90% have the chance to learn. Just sayin that if women had rights before & they were actureally mentioned in the cinstitution it would be way better probs. but what up man how us men doing nowadays? all men are created equal. just cause of the few senteces before doesnt direct my term for the words just like the constitution your saying which is completely agreeable in certain terms of the asspect.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

ya there have been the 1% of women that could read throughout history but now the ither 90% have the chance to learn. Just sayin that if women had rights before & they were actureally mentioned in the cinstitution it would be way better probs. but what up man how us men doing nowadays? all men are created equal. just cause of the few senteces before doesnt direct my term for the words just like the constitution your saying which is completely agreeable in certain terms of the asspect.

The word ‘men’, meaning “to think” or “to have a cognitive mind”, was also gender neutral and connected to “man”, which meant “the thinker”. So we can see from that how “man” originally referred to all humans.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

well in glad it wasnt "women" am i right? haha

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

also teu sayimg whats up man to the next girl you meet & see how that works. not oubluc contsensus bud

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I’ve had trips from pills i found on the floor at festivals that made more sense than this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

haha thats sick that means telling you the truth & having you bipass it without knowing is working. lol some secret society stuff. nit me just thought it was funny cause you have to be told whether you care or not

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FreedomLost

Holy sh!t balls batman!! Did you not get the memo about never going full-retard on the interwebz? I want to go all-spelling-grammar nazi on your ass, but will resist because derp is derp.

A more apt ATS handle for ya would be MarblesLost or PlotLost or TriggeredLiberal.

Signed up today I see, is it school holidays over there or something?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

They wouldnt have wanted cars either. Or video games either.
a reply to: FreedomLost

And that's where I stopped reading and started laughing .

Thank you for the laugh .

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

haha # my email was late. i can see you were one of the last on the list cause you didnt get the side note. it said whoever bullies is screwed to the max for the next generation of theirs. sorry. i hope your next after will stop paying for your mistakes lol

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Athetos

i dont have the first clue on the solution so why am i saying the problem?, cause im like every other chum out there just thinkin im figuring stuff out & say it in hopes someone else can truly figure out a perception of whats realities most peaceful future.

No answer ha

i am american & i love where i live. thats why i think im doing better by stating things that i think could be true or not. but its better to at least say it cause its merica & that how we smarten upp

Ummm…I’m intrigued by your use of the term…”realities most peaceful future”…

I’m curious because…I don’t see the future being filled with peace…

As a man of logic…a veritable “Spock”…if you will…I see conflict as the normative behavioral trait of a most evolved primate predator species…

As an apex predator…why on this…“blue marble”…would any sane territorial mammal…wish to relinquish it’s territory…it’s very nature for a thought construct as ephemeral and obviously elusive as…peace…

Take a look at the natural world…then accept your place within that reality…stop buying into an unnatural and destructive falsehood…realize and revel in your animal nature…stop playing the game that those who lead…created for their amusement…as you so slavish occupy the square that was written for you…

For your own sake…write your own existence…weave your own reality…step outside of the game…

Be content and learn to love what you truly are…neither a good or a bad predator…merely one such that recognizes all of the potential in all perspective…

Or…not…

One less competitive open mind…is good news to those who lead…

YouSir

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
*refers back to the thread I just left about brain fog*

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

also teu sayimg whats up man to the next girl you meet & see how that works. not oubluc contsensus bud

*Copy, paste into Google translator, google translator crashes*
I need to go to bed.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I’ve had trips from pills i found on the floor at festivals that made more sense than this thread.

You too ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join