It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIMs Street Talk its no longer NWO it is now WTO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This year I mention by May the arrow that has been release would bring in a start of something. I do apologize for really not saying what it would be , but I was 100% right. A wind of change had about to be implemented around the world. That change has taken place as we all know now. The change as we are living in different countries here has one thing in common now. Its now in front of our daily life.
First, I'm quite sure we have been taught to believe it would be China to cause the changes, I don't think that is correct, but I don't have the knowledge of how money and power ( control over people plays out ). If China is in the same boat of the worlds money makers then I will say the " Wind of Change " is currently under some strange times. Reason is, China does not bow to the old New World Order. The Chinese are Chinese, not world citizens.

Here is the MIM's Street Talk that now has taken place. You all will be hearing more about this on social media , I'm sure of this. Try posting this on FB and see if it gets taken down.

NEW WORLD ORDER IS DEAD

WTO stands in the place for mankind now and this is it. WORLD TOTALITARIAN ORDER

There you have it folks. Since China won't go for the BS and I mean total BS of the old NWO , a World Totalitarian Order was to come, it is now here.

This is MIM's Street Talk that was thrown on the wall and it " stuck " into the hearts of all mankind

edit on 0800000051132021-08-11T17:13:51-05:00135108pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0800000055262021-08-11T17:26:55-05:00265508pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0800000056272021-08-11T17:27:56-05:00275608pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
how about The Totalitarian World Order?

i thought you were talking about the World Trade Organization at first. It's like when black lives matter came out i thought everyone was pissed at the Bureau Of Land Management at first. It was confusing.

But i do think the NWO is here now. It's funny how many people are cheering it on like it's a good thing. I don't think that will last long. At least i hope it doesn't

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
how about The Totalitarian World Order?

i thought you were talking about the World Trade Organization at first. It's like when black lives matter came out i thought everyone was pissed at the Bureau Of Land Management at first. It was confusing.

But i do think the NWO is here now. It's funny how many people are cheering it on like it's a good thing. I don't think that will last long. At least i hope it doesn't

Thanks.
At least we still keep the 3 words in it. Sadly, I put World first because no one is going to own the world, but Totalitarian , man can control that aspect through fear and only it they can maintain order. Civil order is breaking down. I see this in the school boards actions of silencing the audience with anyone that has common sense to speak up.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
WTO already taken bruh.

It’s all good though, still means the same thing.

new topics

top topics

join