It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are concerned about the direction the world is going.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I don't know how to embed this video, but it is a gem, entitled "What is the Great Reset?" This video is posted on the World Economic Forum's Youtube channel. It does have 6.1K likes, but also 52K dislikes and 13K comments, mostly very negative. I thought it was appropriate to share this today, in the wake of Biden's "Build Back Better" press conference. Those of us who are into the NWO "conspiracy theory" will recognize the phrase "Build Back Better" from numerous UN articles, reports and resolutions, most notably the UN "sustainable development goals". Build Back Better is also a popular phrase in World Economic Forum publications. I am totally apolitical. I have no right to opinion on Biden because I do not participate in the selection process. I am only interested in this terminology coming from our leader as it pertains to globalist goals for the future.

Often, when I lose faith in humanity I find these little oasis of truth. I think a lot of people don't realize that the NWO might not be a conspiracy theory. It may just be a conspiracy. It helps my mindset to know that average people, when you show them that, yes, these global organizations have been telling us all out in the open exactly what they wish to do for several decades now and they can see the clear correlation between policies implemented by governments in several countries that support these goals, the average person realizes that this may be a real thing and a real direction the world is moving in.

I mean, all of this information is easily available on the websites for these organizations. The UN, WEF, WHO, Club of Rome put all their ideas and goals out there and it is easy to see their influence on many countries around the world, not always in a positive way.

It helps to see that when confronted with the facts about the end goals of globalism in it's current context most people are very, very opposed to it.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Right now I have a bad feeling about the way of the world.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

If you want to know the direction we're actually going;

Then watch this video.

Skip to the 5 minute mark, takes about 1minute 45 to watch.

And for those that can't watch, the summary is, as Ive been saying for a while now;

They Are Building A Prison For Us.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

when I lose faith in humanity I find these little oasis of truth

Are you for real? The WEF and truth ...... really?

I think a lot of people don't realize that the NWO might not be a conspiracy theory. It may just be a conspiracy.

Mate, you should watch the video link posted above. Lets see how your faith in humanity goes after that shall we.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
you really do not have to go the same way the world is going.

it is a choice.

most people are content to go the same way as the rest of the world because they are freeloaders and are simply along for the ride

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I recall an earlier thread you started that pointed out that since the 50s the national debt has grown under every president. You ask is this coincidental. Likely not, but so what.

We also now know that climate change is a real thing, that the worlds weather patterns are whipping around in a frenzy and our ability to make long term plans on living spaces and agriculture and water resources are highly questionable beyond short term periods.

We also know that this virus has hit us. Be it man made or natural now is moot. It's here and it is mutating. It's getting more sever in each adaptation.

For these reasons, among how many others that most of us do not even know about, civilizations are moving into greater and greater flux. Toss in the advent of all this high tech and such, the question of where we will be one hundred years from now is moot. Where will be be ten years from now is also highly speculative.

So I have this question for you seeing as you asked about that national debt. We know that national debt is to be paid off by future generations. We are borrowing from the future. So, what if those in charge, those cats at the top of the pyramid know and have known stuff we have and do not know.

If climate change did not just come to awareness in the late 90s but much earlier. What if those really smart scientists realized it back in the 40s or the fifties. What if those high ranking people understood way back then that our time as things have been progressing was limited to at best another century. That borrowing from the future did not matter because there really was no future to borrow from.

What if, regardless of what nations do, of what leaders do, of what religions do, there is no future for the mass of humanity. What if in this context the meaning of debt is meaningless.

It will be interesting to see how this huge spending bill is spent. Will the infrastructure money, paid for by debt benefit the mass population or will it be used to strengthen a core infrastructure to be used by future peoples when the population is dramatically smaller.

Likewise, when mankind emerges from what ever the hell is is we are going through now, will it be in isolated continental groupings? Or will be be tethered by an already existing global structure, like a world wide corporate oligarchy. My bet is on the latter.

I think this great reset is a last ditch effort to bypass total destruction as our failed attempts at harmonious human inter actions have failed so dramatically. A reset will be needed because as that video suggests, the world of capitalism as we have known it is over. What we see in the future will not be based on that paradigm. What will replace it is being determined by those who are trying to save remnants of human life above the level of cave dweller.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yeah. Right.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The Fourth Industrial Revolution - lots of sources.

Technocracy and the Great Reset (video)

Corporations to be aware of which are partnered with WEF.

The United Nations and Bill Clinton stepped in to implement a plan overseen by World Bank to solve the problems they faced. The Build Back Better slogan was created.

Build Back Better 2006

3. Existing guidelines for BBB
Former US President Bill Clinton’s (2006) “Key propositions for BBB” was the earliest known official document to be published which attempted to provide a comprehensive guideline for implementing BBB practices in post-disaster environments. The report was based on and aimed at the Indian Ocean tsunami disaster. Clinton (2006)introduced ten propositions for BBB. Clinton’s propositions were (Clinton, 2006): Build Back Better [PDF]

The NWO has many names and is NOT a conspiracy theory and has been in the planning for a 100+ years. What may be a conspiracy theory is the how, when, If they achieve their primary goals which imo is all about installing a Technocracy (trust the science) dictatorship. Aldous Huxley's Brave New World as one example. A Brief History of the Future (2006) by Jacques Attali, a top level globalist, aka Kissinger of France. A speculative futurology book about the next 50 years and he predicted where we are right now...the rising technocracy. He predicts the fall of the US Empire before the end of the ninth form of capitalism, estimated to take place around 2035.

On Living in a Revolution (1944) by Julian Huxley. The first few chapters says that we're moving into the age of the social man and the social man is a phase of world revolution and the world revolution that is coming is...Brave New World (1932) by Aldous Huxley. The final revolution of all the revolutions back to the French Revolution. Aldous later pointed out at his Berkeley interviews that the audience was too stupid to realize that what he's talking about is not fiction, but in fact a real plan because his brother wrote the plan, the foundation philosophy from UNESCO.

Many of what we now call globalist institutions were set up under the aegis of Rockefeller support. In terms of Technocracy we can't forget the scientific core of R&D which is "The Pentagon's Brain: An Uncensored History of DARPA, America's Top-Secret Military Research Agency" (2015) by Annie Jacobsen. Similar to "Soldiers of Reason - The RAND Corporation and the Rise of the American Empire" (2009) by Alex Abella and all the madness and large scale simulations they were involved in during the entire Cold War propaganda and continues in preparing us for Technocracy.

Abella ends his book with the modern American ideology, the last century is essentially a creation of the RAND Corp. which shifted American society from a production based to consumer based and a welfare state. The early days of the RAND camp were the fathers of the Trotskyite neoconservatism. RAND is dedicated to scientific government > Technocracy. This book is an authorized text by the elites; it's not conspiracy theory.

Many of the current & past globalist ruling elitists spell it out quite clearly in their globalist books, inluding Oberwelt führer Bloschwab & the Davos club.

So, while all that is taking place behind the scenes we've been carpet bombed with distractions & shiny objects by both left & right wing lunacy.

"The underlying aim was not to win the war but to use the conflict to create a constant state of destabilized perception in order to manage and control." -Vladislav Yuryevich Surkov

At this point, it is almost impossible to parody the left-wing extremism of Disney. But this excellent video proves it can still be done:

There’s more to the creepy 2 min video than may immediately meet the eye. Joel Abbott breaks it down nicely.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Here you go, embedded for you.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

If climate change did not just come to awareness in the late 90s but much earlier. What if those really smart scientists realized it back in the 40s or the fifties. What if those high ranking people understood way back then that our time as things have been progressing was limited to at best another century. That borrowing from the future did not matter because there really was no future to borrow from.

What if, regardless of what nations do, of what leaders do, of what religions do, there is no future for the mass of humanity. What if in this context the meaning of debt is meaningless.

It's said tomorrow is never promised... Debt is a totally human concept. It's not like a pack of wolves will spare a young buck because next year it'll feed the pups, it is arguable that extracting resources and using them today is 'borrowing' from the future but the reality is we don't know what the next generation will have access to or what they'll choose to consume. My point is we only have the present and a lot of assumptions.

As you mention the world is in great flux, we haven't took our foot off the gas for a few centuries and I personally think it's idiotic to not think something's gotta give. I also think everyone wants the future to succeed, leave the kids a better world kind of thing yet we supply them with the idea of debt whilst poorly maintaining the planet.

Living healthy trees don't tend to decay yet the capitalist would strongly argue that those trees will have more value if you process them and build a house, that'll leave your kids minted right? But what if you don't have kids, what if they don't know how to maintain a wooden house? Just borrowing from the future right? Left them in good stead.

Cleverly reworded destruction... Again, all we have is the present. I'm not worried about world orders because it's the same s# different day, it's not like we haven't been living in some sort of order for 1000's of years is it? However I am worried about life and it's existential crisis.

Fear the chieftain's order!
Fear the king's order!
Fear the national order!
Fear the world order!

Lol how about not living in fear of the world you live and actively partake in. Non of it was ever your design and I personally find it humourous that people pick and choose yesterday's order and make it their own whilst screaming baddies about more SSDD coming their way.

They should take the cave... It has air conditioning on a windy day!
edit on 12-8-2021 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990
My cobbled collection of thoughts in that post maybe do not deserve such a considerate response. I appreciate the time you took to fluff out that skeleton of speculation I left behind.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I often feel the same about my posts, I always enjoy your posts and I knew exactly where you were coming from.

My post was a little tongue in cheek yet if the NWO are real (unified efforts aren't new) then all we can really do is live in their world. Every time these chaps are replaced the new regime tends to be worse... I personally don't think anyone wishing ill on our so called leaders have any affective change up their sleeves. We'll be using the languages they evolved, the ideas of finance, education, healthcare, production etc etc. Most people don't want to be hippies or cave dwellers yet that's the real alternative to what civilisation is.

Maybe someday someone will offer alternatives to the centuries of coercion and control we've lived in yet I suspect such paradigm shifts don't sit comfortably with most.

top topics

join