It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeonmi Park - Joe Rogan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Im listening, dumbfounded, to Joe Rogans interview with North Korean survivor Yeonmi Park.

I knew things in the N.K was bad.
But I had no idea.
Absolutely ZERO clue, of how bad it truly is.

Yeonmi Park is a beautiful 28 year old woman who escaped N.K at 13 years old.
The brutal horrors this girl has witnessed over there is pure insanity.

She talks about walking to a well to get her water, because theres no running water in N.K.
Nearby the well is a boy, so malnourished his intestines are falling out his arse, begging for food.
She described how normal of a scene that was - so much so that it was like nothing to her.

Things are so bad over there that if you happen to have a poop once a week and think to yourself perhaps you can stave off the starvation by re-eating your waste - that poop doesn't belong to you. That's the regimes poop.
If you come across another persons discarded waste on the ground,
You also have to hand it over to the regime because they use it for fertilizer for the rich's crops.
If your caught eating your poop or that mystery poop - your going the the concentration camp.

Lil Kims chemical weapons? They get tested on his people in those camps.
Lil Kim wants to detonate a Nuke?
Well, the people born into these slave camps - generations of families are born into these camps for something their great, great, great grand parents did, they get to be the clean up crew - with a 3 month life expectancy.

Your house is a blazing inferno, with your sick parents upstairs?
Before you go help them, you better get your picture of the Supreme Leader our first.
Or your going to the concentration camp.

The Regime shows up at your home at 3 am for inspection - that same picture better not have any dust on it ... or else guess where your going?

Someone's child goes missing.
N.K's are starving so bad that they are forced to turn to the black market for food.
They don't ask what kind of meat they are buying.

This is simply mind blowing. Listening to this young woman describe what she's been through.

ETA - I cant do any justice to describing what this woman went through.
Or the absolute atrocities she's witnessed
You need to listen to it.

edit on 11-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yea same girl was mugged in America and bystanders called her racist for wanting to call the police.

www.google.ca...
Crazy times, crazy world.
a reply to: Macenroe82

edit on 11-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Yup, its absolutely insane.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Bolsheviks did far worse. Same for other civilizations throughout history. Why people in the US want all their freedoms taken away is hard to believe but it's happening. The mandatory vaccine has nothing to do with a vaccine. If anyone can't see that by now god help you.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Some more comments about the video here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Oh shoot.
I didnt know it was already posted

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

the people born into these slave camps - generations of families are born into these camps for something their great, great, great grand parents did, they get to be the clean up crew - with a 3 month life expectancy.

ok I'm confused about the '3 months', but that doesn't matter....

Why would anyone bring kids into that world?

I assume most pregnancies wouldn't make it to term anyways, but why would you even wanna try...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

So these people are born into a class system - she explained it as almost identical to the hunger games.

These people live in concentration camps their entire life - they have no idea about the outside world.
For instance Yeonmi never seen a world map until leaving N.K.
So these people in these camps have no idea their slaves because its all they know. And all their parents knew, and all their parents, parents knew.
They get treated as guinee pigs and get randomly selected to be the nuke waste clean up crew.
Once they become exposed to the radiation, they live for about 3 months.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Jordan Peterson interviewed her too and it was pretty good. You can listen here

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Thanks!
And I just found one of her on Lex Friedman.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Damn that's crazy. Wish we didn't have a past president who praised kim...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
IDK but shes def pretty foxy looking lady

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Damn that's crazy. Wish we didn't have a past president who praised kim...

Oh jfc.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

if you happen to have a poop once a week and think to yourself perhaps you can stave off the starvation by re-eating your waste - that poop doesn't belong to you. That's the regimes poop.

Sounds like a load of poop to me. Or just plain BS. They will be claiming the same about Iran next

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

IDK bro, she was talking about seeing a dying boy by a well for drinking water with his guts hanging out and just got the water and got the eff out because it was normal there. I was in places like this before her story reminded me of things I experienced. Crazy, or made for hollywood, either way I took it with some salt too at the minimum a grain or 4.

have a beer friend

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
We can thank the C_A for a lot of this. Who do you think is really in control of that country?
Its such a freaking tragedy, nothing every gives anyone a right to do this torture, experimentation, and authoritarian crap to.people ever!!

Once we.clean up.this country we really need to right some serious wrongs.

Thanks for.posting about her, I haven't seen this Rogan one yet but I did see her in a valuetainment interview, my heart goes out to her and the other like her.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Totally agree!!

Just f'in rent free in their heads! Absolutely amazing!

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

The alphabet agencies don't do JACK in NK! It's a complete blind spot for them. There would be no reason for them to get heavily involved in NK anyway. There's no money to be stolen, no narcotics to be bargained, no balance of power to be influenced. All there is in NK is darkness, despair and a whole bunch of folks eating sticks and bugs.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here's a question people should be asking themselves (I asked it in the other thread, but I'll ask it again here, very bluntly and directly this time)...

If what this girl alleges is true (which it may be), then what has become of her family whom she left behind in NK when she defected?

Let this sink in for a minute.

For those here who are not up to speed on NK; the Kim's have this really nasty habit of brutally torturing (often to death) all living members of a family plus another (3) generations of someone who defects and/or openly criticizes the NK regime. Mothers, fathers, grandparents, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles...all of them, none of them are spared. They do this not so much to eliminate the bloodline of the defector, but rather to scare the living hell out of friends, neighbors and everyone else in the country.

One of the "honorable" things to do as a NK national is to rat out your neighbors for speaking ill of the government, or doing something against the law (which is basically anything). The people are coerced into doing this by the punishments noted above.

Now, the minute this gal first posted her story on U-toob and 10 other social medias, plainly showing her face, she was a known commodity to the NK government. Armed with this they would then go out to find and detain her family. They wouldn't have to look long; every single person who ever came in contact with her will know exactly who her family is and they will trip over each other to go tell the local officials. This information will go up and down the food chain, and likely within days her entire family would be apprehended and sentenced to a life of torture, starvation and death.

She's not saving any lives by plastering her cute little face all over social media, network news, TED broadcasts and countless other appearances to make a buck. On the contrary, she's making money at the expense of all of their very lives.

I would have a much different opinion of this gal if she was doing all of this anonymously with her face obscured and her voice disquised so her family couldn't be found, but she isn't. Why? Because she wouldn't be making money then, certainly no where near as much. So she sold out the very lives of her own family so she could be a U-toob star. You think she's sending any of that money back to help all those poor NK's that she talks endlessly about, those "victims" like her? Nope, she's using it to pay for her NYC condo, her makeup and a lifestyle they will never know or see in their short remaining lifespans.

I'm really surprised people can't see through this act, and see it for what it is. She's playing the 'victim' for profit, people! And, she's doing it at the expense of her own family's lives! She's playing you.

ETA - And what 'life saving' message is this girl really getting out to all the masses? That NK is a bad place? That the NK regime commits atrocities on their own people? That life in NK sucks? The World already knows all of these things; we've known them for decades. There's nothing new here, just another story, just this time from some pretty made up face. So, what's the point if not to profit from it? How does it change anything? It doesn't.

Hey, I'm all for working hard and making a profit, no problem there. Where I have an issue is when people make a profit at the expense of others, especially when that expense is the lives of those other people.

edit on 8/12/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Yes she is!
She is smoking hot. And her husband.... my lord I dont understand. lol
Maybe hes a really nice guy.

Looking at her in the Lex Friedman interview, then comparing her appearance recently on the Joe Rogan interview...
It seems as though she may had gotten some "elective surgery" done.
Im talking about those mother utters, baby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join