It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two of my Dreams which i remember to this point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I forgot most of my dreams 15 minutes after wake up, but I had some which give me a bad feeling and i remembered them. I will reveal two of them. The first one is pretty clear in the meaning, but for second one I will need to ask for explanation.

1. I dream about participating in a car crash. I woke up but I still was like in the car which crashed. I tried to ignore that feeling and prepare myself to get a walk for a coffee and cigarette. I dressed up and immediately felt very sick. It was very intense feeling so I lay down back on my bed with the clothes. After 15 minutes I have recovered and went outside.

On my way to the coffee shop I saw two cars crashed in the sidewalk where I was supposed to pass. Liquids where splitting from both of the cars with a little of vapors. They have crashed just recently.

2. I was in empty space. I could see a distant stars and a planet just in front of me. I realized I was standing on some kind of glass or transparent floor. I have Acrophobia but i didn't feel fear, only some kind of presence of another entity. I turn my head to look around but there was no one there, but i felt that I need to focus on the planet for some reason. I don't know was it earth or some different planet.

I woke up and instead of forgetting about that dream I still remember it.

What's the meaning of my second dream?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SimeonJ

I wish I could tell you what your dream means, but I tend to visualize when I read and it sounded like an amazing dream with amazing scenery around you. It reminded me of the dreams I've had where I could breathe underwater and there's nothing like it.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Oh, that sucks.... I only ever remember my wet dreams, they help with a good day ahead.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Why sucks? The 1st one obviously saved my life or some serious trauma. 2nd was a spacewalk, yes it was beautiful if we ignore the feeling.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SimeonJ
a reply to: Terpene

Why sucks? The 1st one obviously saved my life or some serious trauma. 2nd was a spacewalk, yes it was beautiful if we ignore the feeling.

Your second was prolly your twin in orbit looking down at a planet.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just for fun...

The literal interpretation of your second dream: You astrally projected yourself out of your body. You came to your senses when you realized you had gone too far and were not sure of the way back. The glass floor was your minds way of coming up with a logical explanation for "floating" in space. The other presence you felt was your physical body, which you were still connected to. Instinctively, you knew the only way back was to "find" yourself on the planet below. You began by focusing on the planet looking for your link.

The metaphorical interpretation of your second dream: You felt kinda lost in space. You felt something wasn't right with the world or your present situation and needed a broader perspective. The other presence you felt, that one that is there and isn't, is your moral compass or conscience, compelling you to find the answer. You created a physical interpretation of the emotional feelings you had. You then focused on the world. I would ask you, before this dream, did something happen that made you feel you like you just needed to take a step back... and really take a look at the situation?

Third interpretation: Put the first two interpretations together.
edit on 11-8-2021 by Dapaga because: changed "logic" to "logical"

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga
Around the time of the dream I stopped to be workaholic. This should be it. Nothing else changed. I have never though about the dream as self education.
I really thank you for the explanation!

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You're very welcome. For you to remember the dream so vividly, it was my guess that something really affected you. I hope you're very happy with your decision.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I hate it when i wake up with from a dream with these kind of feelings....
I prefer a wet dream

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I hate it when i wake up with from a dream with these kind of feelings....
I prefer a wet dream

Ewww. one time was enough now TMI lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

But I didn't even go into details yet... hold on... there was this awfully vivid dream once, where me and... oops T&C...

top topics

join