It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do when your job gives you the vaccine ultimatum?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I hope you'll take the time to learn the greatest work from
home position, which is trading stocks. You'll be your own
boss and wont need to worry about getting fired.

There are many other options for earning an income
from home. This is just one of many websites that
offer opportunities to work from home.
www.flexjobs.com...

Fiverr.com is also a great resource for starting a
business/freelance.

I'm glad you are taking time to consider your options,
as a smart man always makes preparations.

Prior Planning & Preparation Promotes Positive Performance.

edit on 8/13/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Late to the party here but this is a topic the wife and I have been discussing and we are both 100% agreed that I'd be leaving the company. Even as the sole wage earner, we've looked at the accounting and my retirement will just start 4 years sooner than I had planned. To be honest, we're a little bit hoping it comes to this. The idea of being a fulltime bum after a lifetime of working is starting to sound better and better.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I will never sell out my soul on this. I have every vaccine that I have ever been mandated to get(was born in 81). This one just doesn’t seem right. Whether you are religious or not, making the right decision isn’t always the easiest, but usually very hard.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
I am not looking for legal advice. As I do not believe there is any real recourse for this from my researching. I am not looking for medical advice, I am sure the vaccines are damaging and possibly deadly, but it is what it is. The body dies one way or another. My post is regarding moral and spiritual advice, as this is where this true is war lies.

Eventually more and more businesses will make this mandatory despite evidence coming out that this is not the answer. They’re so desperate to return to ‘normal’ that they will ignore things that are contrary to a possible plan to getting back to this idealized version of existence.

Now I know 100% that this was planned to get to this stage and it is quite masterful at how they guided everyone to this point and how the division played right into their hands. Even the people, and there are many, that find the whole thing off are walking in the manner that they planned.

So if I don’t get the vaccine, I lose my good job and good pay and will need to figure out something else to do that may or may not require a vaccine eventually. Even driving for say door dash may not work if businesses need vaccine passports to go into the stores. So with all of society having been manipulated to accept this-what does a lone person do? Live an existence of uncertainty and being apart? If you take the injection, it may cause health issues but I would imagine so would not having health insurance. So what does one do in my situation which mirrors tens of millions around the world? Does one accept one ideology (freedom) over another (societal control)? And what does that actually mean?
Just quit and tell your boss your are starting the Mark of the Beast system...warn people about The Mark of the Beast is denying people to buy or sell....this is yet another sign..just like the first sign was the social security number and bar code system.. They have not yet totally denied people to buy or sell but it is coming!!!
edit on 13-8-2021 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I’m jabbed, no side effects or symptoms other than a sore arm. I don’t feel threatened by the unvaccinated like many in my country seem to. I am very ashamed by how my government has handled the outbreak from the beginning and I am completely disheartened by many fellow Canadians in favour of mandatory vaccines, passports and whatever else the government suggests we need for our own safety.

Many of the vaccinated crowd, are nasty #ing ppl that I hope to never have to deal with in a daily basis.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
a reply to: sapien82

Just for the record, Agent Orange wasn't a weapon, per se. It was a defoliant used to kill jungle plants so the enemy would have less cover and places to hide. Also used to destroy their crops. Think Roundup (you know, that stuff that causes cancer) on steroids.

The thing is, the troops were told it was perfectly safe for humans. I heard stories where some instructors would actually eat some of the stuff to show it was safe. When people started having problems, the military denied that Agent Orange was responsible for as long as they could. Eventually, the evidence was overwhelming. Too late for most of the service members who were affected.

The moral of the story: never blindly trust anyone who tells you something is safe when they have a financial motive to lie to you. Especially when they refuse to take responsibility in the event they are wrong, and double especially when they have lied to you before under similar circumstances.
They said the same thing about my anti-malaria drugs. I’ve been #ed up ever since.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Rather than just refuse it out right. I would defer it, until the testing is over in 2023. If by that time it is deemed safe and any long term problems have been solved. Then I ` might ` take it.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: RickyD
Nothing like a good union to have your back...

Unions, other than the parasitic public varieties, aren't really much of a thing in right to work states.

As someone in LA. The unions were the first to sell out, starting with their own members. Just look at the NFLPA.

Out here it took 3 weeks for one of the big stage hand unions to go from its illegal for anyone to ask their members about Vax status, to asking their members directly every day they call in for work. Guess who's not getting the work? They're just leaving this group of their members to die on the vine. No one is kicking them out, they're free to call in for work, they just won't get assigned any until they have no choice but to go somewhere else.

You haven't experienced strange days until you've been hassled on a union set by union reps for talk of forming a union that will actually defend all of its members.

That's right. We've officially reached union busting unions days.
edit on 13-8-2021 by GFBufCA because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2021 by GFBufCA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
[

I live in NH.

So 'Live Free or Die' seems to have lost all credibility. (Statewide statement)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2021 by GFBufCA because: Dup

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I wonder if you have anything like the Unruh Civil Rights Act that we have here in California, it bars discrimination across the board for both public and private entities, even including for medical reasons. Instead, they are supposed to make reasonable accommodations available.

Just something to consider, but I have read up on quite a few different state laws governing discrimination, and these types of get-it-or-you're-fired policies seem very discriminatory, especially for something that is not even approved by the FDA.

Newsflash, no one in power in California gives a damn. Mandatory is rolling out all over SoCal.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
Why am I not surprised ATS's base is anti vaccine

I should've came back earlier. This place has lost it's mind.
Socal.

What a stunning realization that people on a conspiracy site don't want forced vaccines. Expecting anything different makes you the 🤡
edit on Sat Aug 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I will explain what position I have come to in my own life, and I will suggest what would seem most appropriate for you based on the information you have shared. I do not presume to be an authority on moral or spiritual matters, but I have thought a lot about them, as I've been a practising Christian for eighteen years, after conversion in my late teens following a tumultuous atheistic adolescence of going down the wrong paths & hanging out with the wrong crowd, substance misuse of many sorts & basically having a terrible attitude towards others around me. There are some reasons which could be looked to as an explanation for why I was the way I was, but they are not excuses - there are no excuses for bad behaviour, one can only hope to change by the grace of God & by the effort to improve oneself in all areas. I'm certainly not perfect, and my progress has ebbed & flowed over these past two decades, it hasn't been a smooth trajectory heading from corruption to perfection. There have been complicating factors, which include a significant disability which causes very severe pain on a near constant basis. But this is the way of life I have had to live with, and I've tried to develop a mode of living which is fulfilling despite my severe limitations due to mobility problems & pain.

I'm married with two teenage sons, happy to say my sons are doing well in school, they're well behaved, and they haven't gone down wrong pathways as I did, they have good friends who are equally well behaved, so I really can't complain, life has turned out well in this respect. I also have a loving & caring wife, who does pretty much everything for me of a practical nature - she also puts up with my grumpy moods - caused again, by the pain I experience, and she is gracious towards me at almost all times (though I can't blame her for an occasional outburst against my occasional attitude!)

In spiritual terms, I am very much a fan of prayerful reflection. I find actual meditation very difficult, I just can't seem to quiet my mind down sufficiently - it has much to do with the state of hypertension I experience due to the pain, so prayerful reflection in as quiet a mindset as I can muster is the best I can do. Thankfully, God meets me in the place where I'm at, and I often sense His presence, see visions of interest & wonder, and even hear the inner 'still, small voice' which indicates how to approach a given situation for which I'm in need of advice or guidance. So I would say that I'm happy & satisfied with my spiritual experience in the main. I love to pray with others, I find that the Spirit moves most markedly when you are praying with people who are dear to you - I often experience prophetic visions, or dreams which are clear messages from God, and others will frequently report them to me as well. God loves to speak with His children.

Bringing all of this round to the matter of the COVID 'plandemic', I am 100% certain that you are absolutely correct - this is a spiritual war which is being fought. It's actually very refreshing to see someone who has recognised that with such clarity of insight. When you see slimeballs like Fauci, Gates or Biden up on the screen with their smug little smiles & their beady little eyes which light up with a poorly hidden glee when they announce some new BS measure to keep us contained & controlled, potentially setting us up for genocide - it becomes very easy to put spiritual discernment into practice & observe them for what they are at their core: Members of Lucifer's cadre of puppet rulers, who masquerade as leaders with their own authority, yet really they are the errand boys of the Devil, all of them sold their souls to take centre stage in the process which we have been witnessing over the past eighteen months.

As to what to do about it? Well, for me, it is difficult, because I have to think of how this all may one day affect the unity & safety of my family - will our boys be taken away from us as parents because we refuse to get the boosters? Will we then find ourselves destitute while they are forced to live in potentially abusive group care home arrangements? It truly doesn't bear thinking about. I don't yet know quite how we will respond to the final crackdown when it comes (I'm almost totally certain that a huge crackdown of this sort will ultimately take place).

But, for someone such as yourself, you seem to be on your own in terms of no close family unit of spouse & children. In a way this is a very good thing, because you won't need to worry about defending/losing them in the face of tyranny & persecution. However, you may also be feeling isolated, lonely & confused about how to proceed. My advice to you, would be to make some basic preparations for being ready to move quickly out of the area you presently occupy in case the need ever arises. You will need some equipment & supplies in the trunk of your car, you will need a 'go bag' (or 'bug out bag' with a variety of quick-to-access hand held tools, a knife, some firestarting materials, shelter (a sleeping bag, tarpaulin, hammock).

There are many great resources online (and in the App store) which can help you get your various sections of materials ready (pockets, go bag, car glovebox, center console, back seat, trunk, etc..) Research it carefully & go with what makes sense for both where you are presently, and where you would ideally go to escape if havoc suddenly rained down on your area, and you needed to hole up somewhere for an indeterminate length of time. You should be sure to prepare routes to a couple of different locations, in the event that one of the routes is obstructed, etc. You would need firewood, food & water & a proper shelter, but beyond that, you wouldn't need too much more, and you could technically live comfortably for a week or two while you make your observations of what's going on in your area, before deciding where to go next.

Additionally, you will need to make contact now, with 'resilient communities' which are 'au fait' with the whole COVID misinformation narrative, as you will find a lot of moral & practical support by connecting with a local/regional network of off-grid communities & citizen preparedness groups. They will be able to help you make your personal preparations, and to think through how you might want to actually join a community when the # hits the fan (I do believe now that it's a case of when, not if).

I would also advise, that you consider making enquiries with a few local churches, see how they are in terms of the mindset of the leaders & the members of the congregation, to see what's a good fit for you. There are many variations of style in the Christian faith, and ideally you need somewhere passionate & charismatic, without being too over-the-top. As a long-term churchgoing Christian, I assure you that I've seen, heard & directly experienced some incredible, miraculous moments, and I'm frequently conscious of God's presence, in my times of quiet reflection, at prayer, and during worship/connection with God (worship is a heart-response to an awareness of God's presence - it is simply God being with you in the moment, a joyous & wondrous thing). Miracles can & do happen, indeed, I'm 100% certain that we will see astonishing 'Biblical' scale events, in the coming months & years, to defeat the autocrats.

God loves His children - He has plans for you too!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I work in healthcare...it is only a matter of time and we don't have a choice. Well, we won't have a choice, unless you don't want to have a job. As soon as the FDA approves (we hear by early September), look for many healthcare organizations to mandate.
edit on 13-8-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

edit on pmFridayFriday21000000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Get a digital marketing certificate from simplilearn and start your own consulting firm. I got my mba last year and instead of entering the work force, I just decided to start my own marketing firm. It's all about skills nowadays. And some skills do not require an employer. If you are good at what you do, companies will pay you. It's business.

It's impossible to have a valuable marketable skill and not be paid for it. Unless you don't know anything about marketing. Take some business classes (online), master a business skill, and you'll be independent.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Get yourself a vaccinated certificate if you can...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
"I'm sure the vaccine is harmful and possibly deadly"

Yeah, it isn't. The data do not support that assertion so I've no no idea how you can be "sure".

As for work, bottom line is their house, their rules. The options are to act as contractually obliged or move elsewhere. No different to them changing working hours to something you seem unviable meaning you choose to move jobs.

Simple.

As for all the people saying "JuSt bEcOmE SeLf EmPLoyEd" this is "draw the rest of the owl" territory. It's a gross oversimplification and would require a significant change of direction requiring way more than a "gosh darn it they're right, I'll do it!"

The self righteous attitude of "I ain't working for nobody!!" is completely reductionist and disregards the massive list of pros and cons on both sides of the debate.
edit on 14-8-2021 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
We should respect people asking for help and advice, not use it as a reason to chastise them.

a reply to: CthruU

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
From Reuters article:

Erythema multiforme, a form of allergic skin reaction; glomerulonephritis or kidney inflammation; and nephrotic syndrome, a renal disorder characterised by heavy urinary protein losses, are being studied by the safety committee of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), according to the regulator.

originally posted by: carewemust
Heads up!

Two new medical health alerts just issued for the Pfizer and moderna vaccines.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join