It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do when your job gives you the vaccine ultimatum?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It's funny how all these people say these drugs are safe, effective, and should be forced, but no one wants to take responsibility if they aren't.

I know if I was walking the street with a syringe and forcing drugs into people, I'd be liable for the consequences.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ask them what their insurance company policy is on being poisoned at work as in liability and say you are not adverse to taking the vaccine and will happily do so after clinical trials and errors have concluded in 2023

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

The fact that you need to get on here and ask advice from complete strangers regarding this decision only goes to prove that you really don't have what it takes to draw a line and stand on it.

What does it matter what anyone thinks?

May as well jab up and take your rightful place in the paddock.

Totally unfair assessment imo. I have asked many questions about things over the years and I am CERTAINLY someone who has their mind made up and have definite ideas / goals / the ability to do them. There are lots of situations where it really helps to get an objective opinion, and where better to find it than online from strangers. Another benefit of it is that you learn of alternative solutions that maybe you never even thought of before.

(post by jimmyx removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You signed a work contract? Does the contract support their medical demands. To wear a mask, or take part in an experimental medical trial ? Are they qualified to demand this ? I would not sign a new contract either. Get everyone at work to join your efforts. Personally I would rather walk, than get jabbed like a lab rat.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Watch this video starting at the 48:20 mark.:
www.bitchute.com...

You may be able to file a "hostile workplace" and
"Wrongful termination" law suit.
While your case is being ajudicated, you may be eligible
for unemployment benifits.
The guy in the video said he knows someone
who got 4 years of unemployment compensation while
his case was being ajudicated.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

SO being told to expect the same level of support as with agent orange

so they saying that covid vaccine is comparable to a chemical weapon

right , that doesnt make you feel like its dangerous then what the #

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Nope didn't say that, it took decades in many cases to get the VA to help those that got sick from agent orange.

Also known as the VA giving soldiers another chance to die for their country.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

People join this forum generally because they doubt official narratives and are looking for alternatives.

In a world where free speech is in short supply and the truth is whatever those in power propagate through the media empires I’d suggest there’s plenty of merit in what people have to say.

As for cult, think before you speak. There’s only one side of the vaccine divide behaving in a cult like manner.

Most anti-vax people on here just want to be left alone in peace without the government mandating health treatments we don’t need.
edit on 12/8/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Hey mate I was just reading between lines I suppose , I just find it interesting they'd use an experimental chemical weapon as a comparison

I have a few vietnam veteran friends as a result of working closely with them on a project so ill need to ask them how they all feel about the vaccines its not a subject we have discussed recently though as i tend not to talk about stuff like that mostly just fun stuff and war stories.

they are all older so id imagine a lot of them have probably had their shots

funny jello biafra a known anarchist and anti vietnam war advocate was lining up his shots just the other month
now he is governor jerry brown sad day indeed when one of the biggest punks and anti government heroes is prostrating himself before the altar

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What to do when your job gives you the vaccine ultimatum?

Sue the EFF out of them for violating your 14th amendment right.
edit on 12-8-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I figure they'll have to give us an out. Maybe some pointless crap job where you have no contact with other workers or customers. The jokes on them, I'll take that job. Pick up trash in the parking lot? Great. Answer phones? Okay. I'll also start burning the hundreds of hours of paid time off I have accumulated. It was for illness, but i guess that applies.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for the input. I decided I would refuse to get the vaccine. It sucks but I also don’t feel comfortable and if something happens, they wouldn’t care. I am looking at it like the system, which slowly digests everyone on the 9-5 hamster wheel is throwing me up. Which isn’t so bad.

I also did a tarot reading regarding the situation for the world and it helped solidify my feelings about the vaccine. Basically indicated with the booster shot, economic chaos will ensue (either because of the booster or it will happen when the booster is given) and then we will learn more about the vaccines and it will not be looked at in a favorable light (and we will also hear about all the bribes that took place and it will shatter a lot of people’s views about the government and society). Lots of sketchy stuff is going down right now. It is my time to be courageous.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Just for the record, Agent Orange wasn't a weapon, per se. It was a defoliant used to kill jungle plants so the enemy would have less cover and places to hide. Also used to destroy their crops. Think Roundup (you know, that stuff that causes cancer) on steroids.

The thing is, the troops were told it was perfectly safe for humans. I heard stories where some instructors would actually eat some of the stuff to show it was safe. When people started having problems, the military denied that Agent Orange was responsible for as long as they could. Eventually, the evidence was overwhelming. Too late for most of the service members who were affected.

The moral of the story: never blindly trust anyone who tells you something is safe when they have a financial motive to lie to you. Especially when they refuse to take responsibility in the event they are wrong, and double especially when they have lied to you before under similar circumstances.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Easy fix..

If your employer is going full Ree@#d over this passport crap, demand that they do the same for every possible communicable disease out there.

Any illness that you could be exposed to in a work environment needs to be passported and segregation and safety measures need to be put in place for everything, not just COVID-19.

Watch them all back-peddle when they realize how much it will cost to cover all bases.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
print off a few copies.
media.tghn.org...

I've been searching like mad but cannot find it, maybe someone can help...

Somewhere in one of the endless COVID threads here, someone posted a story about a woman (I think) who - alonmg with everyone else at their company - had gotten a letter (or email) from their employer informing her that they were looking at implementing a proof-of-jab policy.

It had a link with a letter she had written (with the help of her attorney), explaining to the employer that if they mandated the jab, she would immediately file suit and demand that if the employer was going to assume responsibility for protecting everyone against COVID, then they'd also have to demand the status of everyone with respect to HIV (can you imagine the reaction by the lefty/LGBTQXYS/CRT crowd on that one), TB, Flu, and 'every other thing (can't remember the full list), and also provide segregated work spaces for those with these communicable diseases, for the protection of all of the employees.

Supposedly, a day or so later, the employer sent out another notice saying that upon further reflection, they had decided against implementing said requirement.

I was busy at the time, and neglected to bookmark this, and would very much like to find this again.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yourmaker
Why am I not surprised ATS's base is anti vaccine

Most here - and most so-called anti-vaxxers in general - are actually not anti-vaxx.

We are anti forced vaxx/jabs.

There is a very big difference - but don't let that stifle your desire to fling poo.

This place has lost it's mind.

Seems pretty sane to me - barring a few obvious anomalies...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No worries, my life is moving so fast, toddler acting way older than he is, changing careers at 48 having to move 4500 miles to do it.

Brain is on overload all day and night so sometimes don't write my thoughts out all the way.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

I like your way of thinking.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Good luck with the move mate and hope you can pay as much attention to that toddler changing as you can cus otherwise you will miss it

it would be nearly impossible to see every change they go through so dont beat yourself up on that one
they grow so fast and change so fast its almost impossible to keep up as it is.

Also good luck with the new job , changing during all this must be a right headache
aww the best Slainte Mhath

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join