It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Fear Mongers and Hysteria Nut-jobs FAIL AGAIN.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Wednesday, August 11, 2021

There was a huge music and celebration festival here in Chicago at the end of July. It was called Lollapalooza. The majority of local media issued dire warnings about attendees mass-spreading the Covid-19 Delta variant all over the city, resulting in unimaginable carnage and suffering.

As with all prior Covid-19 warnings of doom and gloom from Media and Medical "experts", this turned out to be baseless fearmongering, as well...

The Lollapalooza music festival was held in Chicago from July 29 to August 1. The Chicago Sun-Times denounced the event as “unsafe” and “certain” to become “a super-spreader” — even though everyone who attended was required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within the past three days. Upwards of 385,000 people attended at least one day of the four-day festival.

But there was no surge in hospitalizations in Chicago in the days after the concert began, and no surge in deaths. On August 3, Chicago Department of Public Health commissioner Dr. Allison Arwady said that any discernible rise in the city’s figures was not because of the festival, and that it tracked with pre-festival rate of increase. Perhaps she was just trying to defend the city’s decision to allow the concert to go forward. But so far, no one can point to concrete data of a surge of sick Chicagoans caused by the festival.
Source: www.nationalreview.com...

Any updates on the after-effects of the huge annual Sturgis, South Dakota gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts? It too was predicted to be a "Super Spreader" of Covid-19 sickness and death.

The pattern is always the same. With the exception of Liberal/Democrat gatherings (Protests, Riots, Obama parties), every large gathering is predicted to increase America's misery index.

The misery index does increase, but it's due to nut-jobs in the media and medical community.

Thankfully, it looks like most Americans are now ignoring these terrorists. Other than the masks and inflation, America seems to be returning to pre-2020 normalcy. (Travel is up, Lots of toilet paper, etc.)

But I'm sure they'll keep trying to generate fear, with media terrorists CNN and MSNBC still leading the charge.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, they called 2020 a super-spreader event. Not sure why this year won't be any different.

CDC report on a linked outbreak in MN.

Following a 10-day motorcycle rally in South Dakota attended by approximately 460,000 persons, 51 confirmed primary event-associated cases, 21 secondary cases, and five tertiary cases were identified in Minnesota residents. An additional nine likely rally-associated secondary or tertiary cases occurred. Four patients were hospitalized, and one died.

Bear in mind, theme parks in Florida have been open for about a year now. A few months with no restrictions, masks or capacity. Tens of thousands of people, every day. No linked outbreaks. That the big parks (Disney and Universal) are major media conglomerates that help push the narrative is certainly unrelated.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
lol handling masks with bare hands all day long then handle stocking store shelves all day long no gloves.

We need everyone to wear gloves and masks but you must wear at least 2 masks if you have the vaccine so you don't get the covid, everyone else needs to glue a set of huggies over your nose and maw, mittens don't count either you schlongs.

IF you ever, and I mean ever attend a concert without a cricket lighter your going have your face melted off with acid because obviously BIC lighters poise the danger of tearing your gloves.

Enjoy a future when Huggies makes face huggers, I know I will, I will be laughing everytime I leave my house just looking around. (you know looking at people and their shiite)
edit on 11-8-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
In Chicago? I'm surprised everyone wasn't shot.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Many Americans thrive on fear for attention except those at Obama's birthday party.

edit on 11-8-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Maybe because the precautions they took worked? And doesn't it take from 2-14 days for symptoms to start showing? If they show.

While there’s cause for concern, Lollapalooza officials said Thursday that over 90% of attendees presented proof of a vaccination. Around 600 people were not allowed to enter the festival due to lack of paperwork. Source

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Looks like vaccinations and testing worked then.

Although using local hospital stats doesn't really mean anything as I'm sure that not all the festival goers were from the area.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Don't have the link but I recall seeing posts from people that attended that event that said not a single one of them were asked for any proof of vaccine, nor were any of them required to wear a mask.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A music festival in Chicago? Definitely wouldn't be corona I'd be worried about lol. Probably have a better chance of getting shot there.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner
A music festival in Chicago? Definitely wouldn't be corona I'd be worried about lol. Probably have a better chance of getting shot there.

Nah.. Chicago's reputation isn't deserved. Yes, a lot of shootings. However, the reality is that the vast majority of that crime is not occurring in what most people (tourist, productive people, normal people) would actually consider Chicago. Chicago is a huge city. The downtown area is generally beautiful and well maintained. Truly a world class large city.

The gun violence occurs on south and west sides of the city about 7 to 10+ miles in either direction from the heart of the city. In addition, vast majority of the violence is one gang member shooting another gang member. So unless you 1) hang out on south and west sides of the city and also 2) frequently socialize with known gang members and 3) black or hispanic, the odds of you being shot in random violence are pretty close to zero.
edit on 11-8-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

A little known fact revealed today is that over 100 people have been shot just driving down the city expressways. That includes residents tourists and business people. That's just in the first 7 months of 2021.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Based right here on U.S. soil, CNN continue to use FEAR as one of their Weapons of Terror against Americans.

CNN Hypes Up Teachers Covid-19 Deaths: www.foxnews.com...

When is someone going to confront the CNN Program Directors?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Never, because they get paid to do what they do, they do not need real media or news people with degrees they just need dressed up bubble head and big heads to just read from script, written by the ones that pays their salaries.

I still do not understand how people even listen to the TV media anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Never, because they get paid to do what they do, they do not need real media or news people with degrees they just need dressed up bubble head and big heads to just read from script, written by the ones that pays their salaries.

When I ask questions in that manner it is in the hope that someone who is like-minded, and has nothing to lose, will "confront" the terrorists. This is indeed a war between good and evil. Most rules of civility are put aside until victory is achieved. ATS has strict rules on what can be said outright.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
img.abovetopsecret.com...

We are in Sturgis. Here is an aerial view of the Kid Rock concert we were at a couple nights ago. Saw maybe 3 masks.

new topics

top topics

join