It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast Test Nationwide 8/11/2021

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: opethPA
Do you got a link to that thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Thanks brother beer for you

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Thanks brother beer for you

Hell yah, the same.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That would be true if they did it at 5 AM in the morning OR there was a snafu and the thing couldn't be turned off. Otherwise it's just a test.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
What's that shiny thing near the moon ?

The end of the pandemic.

Yeah, I've seen it for the last couple weeks.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ouamuhamua's coming back

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: Brotherman

Ouamuhamua's coming back

I know I invited her in for some garbage pizza and beer stoolies with cigarette butts still floating in them, should be a hoot. 20 bucks says "going to be epic"

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
I rarely have my cell phone turned on. But I am curious if this test will turn the thing ON in order to give the alert. Since many of these things seem like they don't come with removable batteries any longer, I sort of suspect they are NEVER really completely off anyway.

I doubt it. At that point it's a hardware option, not software. And it would then have to go through the boot process and 2 minutes later do it's thing.

But then who knows what goes on inside an apple phone.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Seriously dudes...Throw your phone in the microwave if you got the graphene shots.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What bothers me are all the things that tend to happen AFTER 'tests' or 'drills'.

I have seen this 'test' be posted all over the net on all forms of social media....so I think enough know it will happen. At least I hope. Because God knows, those who dont will flip the hell out because so many are already on edge.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Areas with severe weather in progress will get people scared into a s#t hemorrhage 😮

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It has started. 2:20 eastern. Came over cable. Phone hasent gone off yet.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Didn't have anything on to receive it except phone and got nada

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Doesn’t seem much of an all USA emergency test. Nothing over phone yet. I would think that would be the easy part.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Interesting. Several tornados on the ground in several states south of the great lakes according to the Weather Channel. They might have scaled back this test event because of that.

The phone continues to not be alarmed at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Weird - it came over the speakers in my grocery store!

As I was headed inside, there were storm clouds around, so when I first heard the EAS, I thought 'omg, is there a tornado or something coming?!?' (we live in Florida where tornados are a bit rare)

Then, I still thought it was odd that the store background music (which isn't from a radio station) would be interrupted by an EAS announcement...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Doesn’t seem much of an all USA emergency test. Nothing over phone yet. I would think that would be the easy part.

Maybe it was a baseless conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I feel my government is letting me down. If this had been an actual emergency, who would have told me where to tune in for news and official information. I saw it on cable but my phone did nothing. If I were out, how would I know.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I feel my government is letting me down. If this had been an actual emergency, who would have told me where to tune in for news and official information. I saw it on cable but my phone did nothing. If I were out, how would I know.

Depends on what kind of emergency it was.

For some of them is best not to know what's coming.

For others, after you see the flash you still have several seconds to make peace with your maker.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Depends on what kind of emergency it was.

For some of them is best not to know what's coming.

For others, after you see the flash you still have several seconds to make peace with your maker.

But that is exactly my point. If the planet is about to go poof, they should tell you where to get some nice relaxing music for the background.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join