It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garth Brooks Concert C19 Vaccination Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Found this interesting.

Garth Brooks had a concert in Arrowhead Stadium, in Kansas City. 74,500 tickets sold.

There was vaccination station set up prior to the show. Getting vaxxed got you a chance at upgraded seating. It was an unrivaled success, adding 35 people to the vaccinated list.

www.yahoo.com...

Fun math time. Let's say 10% of sold tickets didn't show. Probably a high %, but I'm working to reduce the denominator of attendees to produce the likely best success of the vaccination event. With no shows, that puts approx 67K butts in seats.

Going vaccination rate is 45%ish in the area. Let's give another leg up and call it 55%. So that gives us 45% or so of the 67K as potential peeps to get vaccinated. So that's approx 30K we'll call jab eligible.

All that said, the likely highest possible success rate is 0.12% (35 shots given/30K eligible). Lower no show rate and lower % vaccinated prior to show, of course, decrease the % due to increasing the denominator.

I'm not quite sure what to deduce from all of this. Are Garth Brooks fans a significant source of vaccine hesitancy? Or is it country music fans in general? Or may it's the opposite...the % of vaccinated fans was so high, maybe 35 newly vaxxed people actually was a great success. So many questions.

Just seemed an incredibly low % for so many potentially unvaxxed in the masses.

Anywho, thanks for entertaining the above info.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

Any video or pics from the event. I work venues like that and am a pretty good judge of heads in seats. I wouldn't put it past some folks to buy out a town of tickets last min to make it appear like people were on board.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

On Garth's page, seems to be scant video showing crowd.

www.garthbrooks.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Ahhh yes I hear the country tune!

And for some Sake drinking. Actually this made me laugh out loud...

So this is America ( just the United States. not Canada, central America or south America )

Edit: sell them tickets! www.nbcchicago.com...

edit on 11-8-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

This is because Chris Gaines died of COVID.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Sad.

😆😆😆😆👍🏼Chris Gaines

edit on 11-8-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Sad.

Damn it, you said it before I could, lol

Gaines was... Let's just put that back in the mental Nope Box & forget he ever did that.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It was college, he was young, experimental, incorrigible😆👍🏼

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Based on all the fear mongering trying to set people up to *want* "booster" shots, you have to wonder how many of the individuals who take advantage of these offerings lately are on their third (or more?) doses of the misnamed "vaccine."

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Why are they sending vax pushers at venues while hoping that they get vaccinated? dont they need a doctor consent form?

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm sure it's the generic paper that they make you sign when you get a flu shot. There's never been a doctor around for any of my flu shots, just a nurse and a paper you fill out.

The thing I can't figure out is I remember hearing these vaccines needed to be kept at extremely low temperatures to keep them from expiring. How did they do that in Kansas City in the middle of summer? They would need to have 70,000 doses in case every person that came wanted one.

Can some smart math person do the math on that on what size the refrideration truck would have to be and if it's even logistically possible to do?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Doctor consent? Hell, I'm surprised we haven't seen politicians, MSM personalities, celebs, and billionaires jabbing people with needles the selves on TV spots. The aggressiveness they're pushing this with is unprecedented, especially for something with a mortality rate as low as COVID.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
@littlerbaux

I remember hearing these vaccines needed to be kept at extremely low temperatures to keep them from expiring.

I remember that one as well. Which is amusing it must be a thing that only likes to be kept at cooler temps? why what would happen if it breaks the expiration?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

When someone changes their story at every corner, they are a lier right?

Why is this not the litmus test everyone uses? Are people lied to so much they don't even recognize when it's happening anymore?

I'm getting really tired of the lies.

new topics

top topics

join