It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests against Vaccine Mandates popping up all over US

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is defiantly not being highlighted on the nightly news!!

www.actionnewsnow.com...

A group of health care workers and community members gathered for a protest near Enloe Medical Center on Monday, to voice their concerns about California's vaccine health care worker mandate.

I lived in a lot of places so I’m seeing these things pop up all over, it is just being done is a very news suppressed manner.
Somebody posted a rally near Seattle on Facebook and the amount of people that wanted it deleted was shocking.
Hey if you are not for it, don’t go!

I think if they keep pushing this it will backfire. Here’s what I think. If they “force” nurses/doctors to get the vaccine or lose their job, the ones that leave will have nothing to lose. REAL stories will start coming out.
Why is it that so many healthcare workers don’t want this thing? Think about that, put two and two together.
It’s because they are the ones seeing all the weirdo side effects first hand. Maybe they knew a young man his whole life, now he got vaccinated and has been struggling ever since. Maybe they knew a lady and she was healthy as a horse, she passed away shortly after getting the vaccine. A bizarre heart attack here, blood clot there. I think the stories will start to fly… You know what they say, don’t wake a sleeping giant.

If they do force this, and all these Dr’s and nurses leave, some of these hospital systems will collapse. They are treading water in some places right now as it stands.

edit on 11-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

From Wisconsin

fox11online.com...

"As health care professionals, we know the precautions we've survived this pandemic for a year and a half without a vaccine and we can continue doing that," said Deschene.

Hospital employees against the vaccine mandate are planning a protest outside Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc on Friday. Another one is expected to take place in Green Bay on Wednesday outside St. Vincent and Bellin Health.

edit on 11-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

If this becomes a reality the only protest from me will come when someone actually tries to make it happen to me or mine. If it goes that far I will gladly accept death over fascisim and will esclate to whatever level necessary to defend me and mine. Until then its all talk that divides and causes petty squabbles.

The difference between the US and all those european countries which are forcing this is simple...citizens of the US have the means to make it rest her ugly to push such agendas and a lot of the rest of the world doesn't.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Can't steal our power.......must destroy society.

This little development will be great for the country.
It should go well with them attacking the military too.
It's not going well with soldiers.
Collapse the military and the healthcare industry?
Yikes
The military needs to step in on this stat. This is a natsec threat from hell.
These rigger politicians need removed.
They don't see the island crew like Fauci and Gates running the "pandemic" show?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There was a protest in Michigan's capital a while back, I didn't hear about that until the day after and it was here on ATS I believe. They have the censoring down so good now that you'll never know about these things until they are over.

We need old school methods like a phone number tree to keep informed. Emails, personal messages, postal delivery, and any other methods we can use way a head of time to spread the word out of sight of the censors and snitches.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

how long did blm protest for before they actureally changed things? i dont keep up with the news but i do know nithing changed until recently because they started rioting. how was american freedom created? how did tawain get independence? how did occupy wallstreet work? or dapl?

America only recognizes violence even after years of seeing how bad it is. It just seems like we will never learn. Unless well you have a bigger army of lawers than the opponent but thats few & far from in between nowadays because all the rich evil people own them & the judges & poloticians.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
12.01.2021 Update

GOD BLESS (former) PRESIDENT TRUMP

BOOM - Trump's judges have blocked almost all of Biden's forced vaccine mandates. www.washingtonpost.com...

Mandates blocked + Liberals Angry = A Wonderful Way to End 2021.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

It seems obvious to me but out of respect for other members
I find it hard to say what I really want to say. So this all I'm saying.

top topics

join