It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming My Aŕs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So, this fake Co2 drive (already scientifically proven to have little to no effect above 400ppm and later confirmed with a second experiment) that will kill the plants that makes our oxygen just keeps going on and on and on. Yes I’m talking about the agenda to hide the real science, brainwashing us by taking selected events to predict and bombard our future climate.
Did any predictions from these Ideologists come true? Nope, it’s time for more predictions boys; it’s time to make it look serious. Let’s use someone with cloud, and then get the dumb brain dead politician and other peons to comply, which are mostly just blind followers as they are part of the erasable group

The Inter governmental panel of climate change was sponsored and controlled by the Rockefeller Brothers Fund – This was done to drive the green movement and still be able to control and make money while scaling down from oil. The NWO is the biggest driver of the new green energy initiative with the money-elite making billions from been sponsored with our tax money for their successful businesses with failing projects. Oops a blooper, the windmills froze

It started with John D Rockefeller – “Good leadership consist in showing average people how to do the work of superior people”

Well Mr. Superior go F yourself, your Covid19, WHO and F__ci. You better hold on to that superior mindset, I think you will maybe need it. If you take someone’s life away, he got nothing to lose. History show a trend of this Ideology failing, you are not the first just wearing a different coat.
The why, the plan and then the disgrace/silencing of highly educated people to make it work. Sis

Misinformation on Wildfires and Climate

What we know about the Sun’s output:
1) Basically all the energy arriving on Earth, that is driving the various climatic events, originates from the Sun. It takes approximately eight minutes for solar radiation to reach the Earth after leaving the Sun’s surface. Without the Sun we will freeze
2) The 11year Sun-spot cycle is proven by the Jupiter/Earth/Venus motion in the last 1,000 years of historical records. NASA use this as their standard counting Sun-spot cycles
3) The 30-60 year (cooling/warming on Earth) cycle is linked to the Jupiter/Saturn motion. Saturn’s orbit is about 60 Earth years going around the Sun
4) The 172-208year (± 200year cooling/warming on Earth) cycle is linked to the Jovian planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. This is when Uranus, and Neptune together reach a position influencing the leading Jupiter, Saturn motion alternating between 208 to 178years
5) The 400 years cycle is with Jupiter and Saturn conjunctures when the two celestial objects have the same right ascension, same declination, or are close to each other in the sky. The times in human history it peaked were in 7BC, (1563+1623), (2020 and will again in 2080), (2417 and 2477). These events are called “transits” when Jupiter partially obscures Saturn or “occultations” when Jupiter completely covers Saturn. It is during this time when their peaks have this clear 60year gap between transits/occultation’s that we get this colder period like the little Ice-age on Earth. During conjunctures not as close as transits and occultation’s Earth will still be influence but to a lesser proportional effect.

The fake news:

1) Predictions, predictions and more predictions on cherry picked and/or altered data. Sometimes so blatantly false it shows how stupid some aŕsholes think people are.
2) But the difference in the Sun’s output does not correlate to a big cooling. Yes it’s true, but what are we missing. It’s like the Milankovitch cycles; we can see it happening but not prove it yet, so we just disregard it and predict to earn a bonus promoting our agenda.
3) Co2 – stop farting
4) Sea levels – How does the ice do in the Arctic and Antarctica this year
5) Heat waves and wild fires – discussed in the link above
6) The best one yet. “It’s because of the melting of ice cooling down sea currents due to global warming that gave the Northern hemisphere its 2020/2021 cold winter. Not the cold space weather getting in at the polar regions due to the cooling Sun. Nothing to do with the effect of the changing atmospheric ballooning in our layers. Not even the Noctilucent clouds in the Mesosphere seen closer to the equator is a sign. OK we do not understand the Mesosphere, the one area we basically know very little about. This is due that the atmosphere are too thin to fly in and it’s too close to Earth for orbiting.

Because predictions are the new norm I’m going to predict; with the high participation in the Northern hemisphere it is going to have a very cold coming winter 2021/2022. Hold on to your hats boys; watch out for that jet stream from the melting ice (haha). While the Northern hemisphere is currently having heat waves and floods with social media basically ignoring the Southern hemisphere, but I can tell you it’s a lot colder that can be seen on any chart. A little digging and it will be clear we are far below normal south of the equator.

Jip, the “Red climate alert” comes from a top dog in the green movement. It’s like sending the sponsor of the Woohan Lab to investigate the Covid19 origin. Listen Mr Green Aŕshole stop predicting BS, rather start a movement to stop the cutting down of trees making space for solar panels, which is one of the real problems.

Do the world a favour – release the patents “How to harness Atmospheric electricity”

Some interesting truths posted before

My Gift to Climate Alarmists

Valentina Zharkova

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Couldn't have anything to do with the fact We are still coming out of a 2.5 million year Ice Age? Global warming that is.
edit on 10-8-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Couldn't have anything to do with the fact We are still coming out of a 2.5 million year Ice Age? Global warming that is.

So you are saying Al Gore is wrong. Racist.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2
Didn’t Greenland just gain 680 meters of ice, enough to cover NYC in one day?

Great OP

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

You just have to look at the world harvest this year, which indicates something is very wrong. Just a suggestion but it looks like the rain bands have moved, hence the massive flooding, certain areas have lost their rainfall and are experiencing drought and hence fires. The problem is that the rain is now in an area that could bring massive snowfall if the polar vortex decides to do its thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes. Global warming produces changes in climate.

Imagine that.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Didn’t Greenland just gain 680 meters of ice, enough to cover NYC in one day?

No.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes. Global warming produces changes in climate.

Imagine that.

Cycles of climate change involving both warming and cooling.

Imagine that.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Indeed.

There are internal cycles like ENSO and NADO. But they just represent peaks and troughs in global termperatures, no overall change.

There are also longer term cycles like those which are thought to drive glacial/interglacial changes. Oscillations in Earth's orbit and obliquity. But these are very long term changes, not showing the rapidity of what has happened in the past 100 years or so. And, if one is an advocate of the theory that the Milankovich cycles are the prime mover of such changes, they would seem to indicate that there would be a very gradual cooling occurring since the peak at the end of the previous glaciation. There is evidence that this was happening, right up to a little more than 100 years ago.

I alluded to solar cycles in my first post. The solar cycle which has the greatest amplitude (as far as activity and insolation goes) is the 11 year (more or less) cycle. Over this period the radiation we receive from the Sun changes by about 0.1% not enough to affect climate much (or for long). There could well be other cycles in solar activity of which we are not aware but the Sun has not been heating up and the planet has been.

The physics of CO2 being the cause fills the bill quite thoroughly. Do you have something better?

edit on 8/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The physics of CO2 being the cause fills the bill quite thoroughly. Do you have something better?

Something better than what?

Increased CO2 may well be the cause, I'm just not convinced it's anthropogenic.

If Mount St. Helen's blasted off tomorrow again, would we see a rise in CO2?

How many years of AGW would that equal?

What about if all the Volcanoes on the Hawaiian Island's went off? Like when they were all primed? Or Vesuvius? That might increase CO2 as well.

We weren't there. We can conjecture all we want, but, we KNOW for sure that the earth was warmer and probably more virulent in the past. Something supported the Dinosaurs and it wasn't something cold.

I'm just not giving us credit yet.
edit on 8/11/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

If Mount St. Helen's blasted off tomorrow again, would we see a rise in CO2?

Some volcanoes (not Hawaiian volcanoes so much), can produce prodigious amounts of CO2. For a short period of time. But we are doing it constantly. On an annual basis our emissions far exceed those of volcanic origin. Perhaps a very sensitive instrument could detect a change from a single eruption, perhaps not. So, unless there has been a big increase in volcanic activity (and unless the chemists are wrong about isotope ratios), it's us.

What about if all the Volcanoes on the Hawaiian Island's went off?
I would have to change my location, probably. But most of the volcanoes are dead, dead, dead. Only Hawaii has activity. Haleakala, on Maui, is considered dormant. But the further west you go, the deader the volcanoes.

We can conjecture all we want, but, we KNOW for sure that the earth was warmer and probably more virulent in the past.
And very long ago there were much higher concentrations of CO2 in the atmosphere. A lot of it got turned into coal and stuff. Also, a younger Sun is a cooler Sun.

I'm just not giving us credit yet.
One doesn't generally ask for credit when one screws up badly. Knowingly, or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Some volcanoes (not Hawaiian volcanoes so much), can produce prodigious amounts of CO2. For a short period of time. But we are doing it constantly. On an annual basis our emissions far exceed those of volcanic origin. Perhaps a very sensitive instrument could detect a change from a single eruption, perhaps not.

Got a source for that? Sounds like you're minimalizing it.

I would have to change my location, probably.
And very long ago there were much higher concentrations of CO2 in the atmosphere. A lot of it got turned into coal and stuff. Also, a younger Sun is a cooler Sun.

That's why I asked about Hawaii

We aren't talking so far back that we can summon a younger sun.

One doesn't generally ask for credit when one screws up badly. Knowingly, or otherwise.

Science doesn't care who does or doesn't ask for credit. I'm just not attributing it to us.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Got a source for that?

Yeah.
duckduckgo.com...

How far back?
100 million years? Or the past million? CO2 levels now are higher than they been for at least that long. They were fairly constant compared to the past 100 years or so.

I'm just not attributing it to us.
No idea what, but anything but us?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You can only really look at what has happened in the past. With regards to that fact how vulnerable is a modern society, compared to a more medieval or even a Victorian one which didn't rely on imported food. Weird things seem to happen when the Giant planets are all on one side of the Sun. Greenland core and Antarctica core samples seem to suggest that cooling has been rapid, and at those times the relevant ice core samples show a lot more volcanic dust. We will see if the present is just a blip.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

That's where your wrong.. the continents drift every year about 15miles. Same with the magnetic pole , so wind currents change. Everything is constantly in motion, Canada and US has drifted further south from the north pole. By a rather good margin..

This is all completely normal. I mean seriously learn mapping and you will see the changes over the years. It has nothing to do with global warming or cooling.. but basic erosion.

Volcanos create land, water destroys that land.. it's normal. Most of the fires are created because we are hellbent on not letting the small shrubs burn from lightning strikes. As well as outside influence.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

They were fairly constant compared to the past 100 years or so.

So, in one breath we're comparing the climate to 100's of millions of years, and in the next, we're getting alarmed over 100 years of activity? 100 million years of extremely volatile and CO2 spewing activity, right?

So what? That's a far way from attributing it to humans.

The past million? What were temps like then?

What's the temp tomorrow? That's only one day FFS, and they can't predict that very accurately.

Be off by 2mm when constructing something and see what happens after a few hundred feet, let alone a million.

That applies to predictions and models, as well.

No idea what, but anything but us?

Strawman.

I never said I have no idea what.

I said natural cyclic climate activity.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Weird things seem to happen when the Giant planets are all on one side of the Sun.
I'm not much into astrology.

Greenland core and Antarctica core samples seem to suggest that cooling has been rapid, and at those times the relevant ice core samples show a lot more volcanic dust.
Yes. There is evidence of large scale and long termed volcanic activity in the distant path. That's probably where a lot that CO2 which was once in the atmosphere and is now underground came from. I hope that doesn't happen again any time soon. Good thing it isn't happening now.

Look into the Siberian Traps. Didn't have nothing to do with the outer planets.

Meanwhile,here's some light reading.
Jupiter Effect

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

the continents drift every year about 15miles.
You're pretty far off. You should be talking centimeters, actually. At the most.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So, in one breath we're comparing the climate to 100's of millions of years, and in the next, we're getting alarmed over 100 years of activity? 100 million years of extremely volatile and CO2 spewing activity, right?
Have you heard about the latest eruption of the Siberian Traps? Oh, no, sorry, that's wildfires.

I said natural cyclic climate activity.
Some unknown cycle which causes the planet to emit C14 deficient carbon in vast quantities from an unknown source.

On the other hand...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Some unknown cycle which causes the planet to emit C14 deficient carbon in vast quantities from an unknown source.

I love how you rephrase everything.

Oort cloud anyone?

On the other hand...

I didn't say that, did I?

You never address points, I guess you feel it's beneath you.

We won't change each other's mind anyway, but your tactics are educational.

Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join