It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Covid immunity ignored by experts. Are they that stupid?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
www.nih.gov...

After people recover from infection with a virus, the immune system retains a memory of it. Immune cells and proteins that circulate in the body can recognize and kill the pathogen if it’s encountered again, protecting against disease and reducing illness severity.

This long-term immune protection involves several components. Antibodies—proteins that circulate in the blood—recognize foreign substances like viruses and neutralize them. Different types of T cells help recognize and kill pathogens. B cells make new antibodies when the body needs them.

this is from the NIH, which is a group associated with Fauci. Among the things nobody talks about, like the studies done proving masks are the shnizzle, the studies that kids are super spreaders, the studies on natural immunity seem to have been misplaced. So we have gone from "Trust the science" to "trust the guy who says he's a scientist". And we added the part "don't question authority" for good measure.

I have had enough of assholes lying to everyone. Ask a CNN bot, and you will get, "you unvaxed people are causing us to have to wear masks again". it's time for the lies to stop.

If you are a 'science guy', prove to me that the science has changed. Prove to me that natural immunity no longer is a thing. If you can't, and it is, then it's time we teach those in charge that following the science means all of it. Not just the part where you get to have a chubby over forcing others to wear chains and a #ing ball gag.

Enough of following idiots. They are about to see the end result of being a douche bag.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If you are a 'science guy', prove to me that the science has changed. Prove to me that natural immunity no longer is a thing.

Well, the WHO did change the definition of herd immunity. I wonder why they felt compelled to do that?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In the UK the MSM and mainstream science are not disputing natural immunity. It surprises me USA is telling a different story. It is made crystal clear, almost on a daily basis, that natural immunity exists but as Covid 19 is new research is still ongoing to find out how long that natural immunity lasts.

But I also noticed on your last thread you were excited about your finding that the Delta variant was less deadly... Again, this is plastered all over UK media, the fact that there are multiple infections but much less deaths. Now, of course they also say this is because 75% of the population are vaccinated... but there's no secret. It's important to note that less deadly IE kills less people doesn't necessarily mean it puts less people into hospital (not you but the old and vulnerable).

So I do find myself wondering if you are looking in the right places or are just using ATS as an echo chamber.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I'm looking for data. As you even noticed, in the US, they aren't talking about natural immunity at all. It's like it isn't real.

Here is my worry. natural immunity is good. But what if, getting the shot changed the natural immunity? Any studies on that? Is it a valid concern?

I ask as my son has also had covid, documented by the USAF, and now, he will have to take the shot. I really am not all that concerned over my longevity. I lived a good life so far, and when I have to go, I'll go smiling. But I will not sit back and let my kid be screwed by stupidity, but it looks like stupid is the way we do things now.

When enough people have either had the shot, or had the sickness, everyone will be safe. Unless the vaccine doesn't work as well as we are told. Which is a valid concern I think, knowing we honestly have no idea how well it will work 2 years from now.

I'm tired of being lied to. I'm tired of seeing the easily led believe the bullsh!t spread on CNN. I'm not the only one who's pissed. Push me some more, and we can all find out how strong the rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in really is.

(post by 1947boomer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

cdc doesn't use either term and most experts already said herd immunity is not possible with a vaccine that doesn't stop transmission. it'll still spread even if not as fast or with as severe symptoms, it will mutate even with everyone vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The big pharma mobster science is the one they create, it took other country data to show how the covid jab do not work on everybody and also do not last that long, it took other countries, to point out the ingredients on the jabs because here in the US none of that is been talk about.

Is nothing to learn for the masses in the US but to take the darn jab, shut your mouth and if you died we the big pharma mobsters are not liable.

Immunity what immunity the only immunity you will get is the one pharma mobsters will sell to you.

You are the property of the government and the big pharma.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The Amish are a good control group to study, talk about anti-vaxxers, that's them. I found one article looking into that, never anything on the broadcast news of course. I haven't checked into that lately and wonder if any legit studies are being conducted about Amish with antibodies and their effectiveness and longevity vs vaccinated groups.

The NIH has all kinds of studies on potential treatments with encouraging results but when you look at media articles about these, the treatments are debunked as unsafe or lack evidence and credibility. Stories claiming the ineffectiveness of these potential treatments usually don't give a specific source. Experts like Fauci never get asked questions about the NIH studies on these same treatments.

Not only will no "officials" admit there are safe and effective treatments available and potentially many more to be found, but that natural immunity can't be admitted to either for some reason. Herd immunity is now herd vaccination, a subtle change in meaning but entirely intentional when you consider that natural immunity is no longer given consideration.

I can only conclude that the reason for this has nothing to do with public health, but what that reason really is can't be good IMO.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I guess it depends on where you are getting your news. I read U.S. news and often see natural immunity mentioned.

msn news search

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

In the UK the MSM and mainstream science are not disputing natural immunity. It surprises me USA is telling a different story. It is made crystal clear, almost on a daily basis, that natural immunity exists but as Covid 19 is new research is still ongoing to find out how long that natural immunity lasts.

But I also noticed on your last thread you were excited about your finding that the Delta variant was less deadly... Again, this is plastered all over UK media, the fact that there are multiple infections but much less deaths. Now, of course they also say this is because 75% of the population are vaccinated... but there's no secret. It's important to note that less deadly IE kills less people doesn't necessarily mean it puts less people into hospital (not you but the old and vulnerable).

So I do find myself wondering if you are looking in the right places or are just using ATS as an echo chamber.

If reinfection were going to be a problem wouldn't we likely have seen some signs by now?

We are getting more cases and subsequent hospitalizations are up though so far ICU and Ventilator cases are flat in the states that report such patients. FWIW we are experiencing the most hospitalizations since the November-January highpoint, but the numbers are about half that total.

We have been here before no need to panic,

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

In the UK the MSM and mainstream science are not disputing natural immunity.

This is in the MSN feed today. Herd Immunity Not a Possibility

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Unfortunately it is more, that American Media is thoroughly corrupt and they couldn't be trusted if their tongues came notarized. All media in the US has become politicized and they don't stray from the narrative coming down from the top. It does seem at this moment the CDC and the state have a vested interest in downplaying any news that may feed into vaccine hesitancy or go against their full scale vaccination propaganda campaign.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Seeing another post. I guess I stand corrected, but i have seen very little of it personally.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Here in the state,the MSM has to have a "bad guy",to spread division and fear.

Since Trump is gone,the unvaxxed and natural immunity believers are the new boogeymen.

In the words of The Offspring..."You gotta keep'em separated ."

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I guess it depends on where you are getting your news. I read U.S. news and often see natural immunity mentioned.

msn news search

I supposed I get my news from the white house. That's the stuff I pay attention to.

And when they make blanket statements, they don't include those of us who have immunity, and don't want the shot.
If they have spoke on that, I'd love a link.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It's not about stupidity, it's about efficiency.

Once the significant majority are vaccinated you will then see the introduction of some type of "digital passport". No need for samples and testing, re-sample and re-testing. You will be green or you will be red. The incoming technocrats are not interested in any idea of natural immunity that you have, because in their minds the mRNA injections, that you will be paying for shortly, will supersede any immunity that you have. Whether or not they actually work at that point is totally irrelevant, you just need to be green or red. And if you're red at that point, you'd better harden up.

Then the passport information will be extended past your immune status, to facilitate good law and order of course ........ need I go on?

It's should be pretty clear to all by now, with all the censorship, propaganda, coercion and fear mongering, that the nazis are coming, make no mistake about that, lets just hope they end up on the wrong side of history, again.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
One of the posts removed contained a link to a recent CDC study about vaccination being better than natual immunity.

www.cdc.gov...

I actually came across this today posted by the local Democratic party leader. It was in a USA Today article today. IMHO the study is crap, like a lot of the drivel coming out of the CDC these day it seems cherry picked to come up with a foregone conclusion. Out of a whole states date they used less than 800 records, not 8000, not 18,000 or more. Less than 800.
The most important thing I got out of it was this.

The findings in this report are subject to at least five limitations. First, reinfection was not confirmed through whole genome sequencing, which would be necessary to definitively prove that the reinfection was caused from a distinct virus relative to the first infection. Although in some cases the repeat positive test could be indicative of prolonged viral shedding or failure to clear the initial viral infection (9), given the time between initial and subsequent positive molecular tests among participants in this study, reinfection is the most likely explanation. Second, persons who have been vaccinated are possibly less likely to get tested. Therefore, the association of reinfection and lack of vaccination might be overestimated. Third, vaccine doses administered at federal or out-of-state sites are not typically entered in KYIR, so vaccination data are possibly missing for some persons in these analyses. In addition, inconsistencies in name and date of birth between KYIR and NEDSS might limit ability to match the two databases. Because case investigations include questions regarding vaccination, and KYIR might be updated during the case investigation process, vaccination data might be more likely to be missing for controls. Thus, the OR might be even more favorable for vaccination. Fourth, although case-patients and controls were matched based on age, sex, and date of initial infection, other unknown confounders might be present. Finally, this is a retrospective study design using data from a single state during a 2-month period; therefore, these findings cannot be used to infer causation. Additional prospective studies with larger populations are warranted to support these findings.

However there is a study, a couple of months old now, from the Cleveland clinic that was much larger and was entirely employees that work in a healthcare system where there would presumably be a high rate of exposure to various COVID variants.
Cleveland Clinic Study

The cumulative incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection remained almost zero among previously infected unvaccinated subjects, previously infected subjects who were vaccinated, and previously uninfected subjects who were vaccinated, compared with a steady increase in cumulative incidence among previously uninfected subjects who remained unvaccinated. Not one of the 1359 previously infected subjects who remained unvaccinated had a SARS-CoV-2 infection over the duration of the study.

The media, Big Pharma, CDC/NIH bureaucrats, and mostly dem but some republican politicians all seem on board to convince people that there is either no such thing as natural immunity or it is so inferior you should take the risk of the shot. I don't see this bias as bad in British and European media, but do in Aussie, Kiwi, and Canuck media.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That's why I keep saying the only way to get Covid-19 to become "normal", like Flu, Pneumonia, and other contagious diseases, is to let everyone contract it over time. Stop trying to prevent the inevitable. It only drags things out.

If you've recovered already...congratulations!

If you haven't contracted it yet.. get infected and recover ASAP.

If you're worried about getting too sick, get vaccinated first, then catch Covid-19. The odds are almost 0% that you'll end up in the hospital.

The sooner most Americans have contracted Covid-19, the sooner it will become a non-threat. In fact, more will die of FLU than Covid-19 when that point is reached.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Adolf wants to know if you would like a nice warm shower after your safety health lovie shot. Hows that?

Georgia guide stone genocide never was about immunity.
edit on 10-8-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I don't pay any attention to what the white house is saying about covid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join