It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy to Extend Vaccine Passports to Public Transport & Schools

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It seems Italy is now following, France, UK. And Probably its Pharama/Moderna and Pfizer
who are adding political pressure. To push such measures in every western countries.

In Italy they are going to be extending the COVID-related restrictions on the vaccantion passports in the coming months. Freedom and Normality on digital mobile device.

While limiting your movements if your the un vaccinated. But does these same rules say about those who are vaccinated and infected from the virus supposedly?

Italy set to make Covid ‘green pass’ obligatory for school staff and university students

Italy to Extend Vaccine Passports to Public Transport & Schools

Italy is already preparing to make the health pass compulsory for entry to many cultural and leisure venues from Friday, August 6th.

You would need your "Papers Please" if you want to enter the cultural and leisure venues. No doubt they will be enforcing it with the officers just like what is happening in France.

Around 90 percent of Italian school staff are now vaccinated, according to health ministry data.

If the numbers are to be believed.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Your New Normal. Not old Normal. Papers Please.
rules for you but not for thee

‘Do you have your green pass?’: Tourists caught short as Italy brings in new Covid rules

“We were looking forward to it, so we are kind of disappointed. But it is what it is,” said Tereza Poganyova, 20, on holiday with a friend from the Czech Republic.

“I know there are mixed feelings… but we did it back at home and to us at least it gives us a little bit of a peace of mind that we probably are more protected,” he told AFP.

little bit of a peace of mind that we probably are more protected

This is what the media has helped to create.
edit on 10-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

While I am not doubting regarding Italy/France as I do not live there but I live in the UK, could you clarify what papers I need to show and to who?

I have been to the cinema twice in the last fornight, no masks required, no papers required, I am going to see comedian Jimmy Carr tomorrow night, no papers required

Currently the hundred cricket series is taking place, large crowd no masks required, seating people next to each other, great atmosphere there tonight at Old Trafford

Whatever the rights and wrongs of this lengthy pandemic, in the UK we have moved on since Boris granted 'freedom day'

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Imagine a politician or a health expert calling it something like a "Freedom Day" While limiting the movements for others because they claim based no evidence or facts that the un vaccinated are the real problem and they are the ones who are spreading the virus.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

As I live in the UK, could you clarify what papers I have to show again?

There is no forced mandate in the UK for vaccination either, I have no problem with anyone who has had/wants or who has not/will not be vaccinated, everyone is free to decide for themselves and will not be stigmatised by myself for their personal choice.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Then maybe you should clarify if you're vaccinated or not, I'm going with yes.
The reason I say that is simple, vaccinated people seem to believe they're going back to normal and everything is cool, they also stop looking at the social engineering side of this and so become too relaxed, after all it's not YOU they're coming for amirite.....

I live in the UK too and freedom day is a mad lie. We're still being asked to wear masks, forced to in work, the health sector is being forced to vaccinate and the news are now pushing the delta fear pron to max setting.

Freedom day changed nothing, people just kept acting the way they were anyways. The disconnect is obvious, private industry will be shamefully used by the government as a backdoor to get all this horrible legislation passed - it's harder to take a private company to court when the coercion can be written in to your contract!

We had to wear a badge to show we were exempt from masks, and you don't think the UK will adopt the 'green pass' are you mad?

I'll ask again, are you vaccinated? Seems that way.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

vaccinated people seem to believe they're going back to normal and everything is cool, they also stop looking at the social engineering side of this and so become too relaxed, after all it's not YOU they're coming for amirite

This is also agaisnt the vaccinated the TPTB are giving them a false sense of freedom and security. Imagine if your in UK or Italy and are seeing police officer asking you for papers to make sure that your fully vaccinated.

Mixed and Match vaccinated wont be welcomed either. I know some countries arent allowing them to enter. But your right the MSM and polticans have given them the impression of being to much relaxed while not seeing whats in front of them.

the news are now pushing the delta fear pron to max setting.

It wont be long before the News run out of the alphabets and they will use constellations next to push the fear mongering..
edit on 10-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I have not wore a mask for over 6 weeks, no one wore a mask in the cinema, no one wore a mask at tonights cricket

I am vaccinated yes, my son is not, my cousin is not, some of my work colleagues are and some are not

One thing we all have in common, none of us wear a mask, so who again is asking/forcing me to wear a mask or asking me for any papers at this moment in time?

From 19 July 2021, there is no longer a legal requirement to wear face coverings in indoor settings or on public transport.

taken straight from the government website

Face coverings: when to wear one, exemptions, and how to make your own

also from the same page

Exemption cards You are no longer legally required to wear a face covering in any setting. Therefore you do not need to rely on an exemption if you need one.

Carrying an exemption card or badge is a personal choice and is not required by law

maybe you get your news from Farcebook and twitter or the glowing box in the corner of your room (who love bad news, bad news makes for silly headlines), rather than the horses mouth

As far as I can tell the UK gooberment (my own opinion is ALL politicians suck) is not forcing anyone do to anything

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Did you ever find what papers i need to go to tesco?

Am all in a tizz now

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

try these for now

and i believe when exiting the store you will recieve one of these

Good luck when shopping, hopefully you will not be stopped by the fuzz demanding your papers

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

and i believe when exiting the store you will recieve one of these

Wow, nothing over a quid! Is that receipt from the 1980s? Those are the prices I remember when I work at Sainsbury's back in those days.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I just googles it, did not even look at the prices but like you said, it must be from the 1980s or maybe Glasgow?

new topics

top topics

join