It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Attacks Israel with Massive Cyber Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

So, this happened in 2019/2020 according to the article, and there's no corroboration from the Israeli government. The attack was announced by Fireeye, however there is no anouncement listed under FireEyes website.

Surprised me, but China is Israels third largest trading partner globally, and a friend, if such things exist in politics. Back in March 2021 a scandal kicked off , as - contrary to US wishes - Israel was selling munitions to (probably) China. See the link here:

www.thequint.com...

Tell me, would you attack the people who are selling you weapons, before you got the weapons?

I think this ois mischevious by Haaretz, and FireEye.

Its old news from a point in time when it was against Chinas interests to make waves with Israel. The news is released now to disrupt an unhelpful, from US perspective, China/Israel relationship. The original attack could have been sponsored from anywhere, but I suggest China had skin to lose if identified.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
Its old news from a point in time when it was against Chinas interests to make waves with Israel. The news is released now to disrupt an unhelpful, from US perspective, China/Israel relationship. The original attack could have been sponsored from anywhere, but I suggest China had skin to lose if identified.

I'm sure Israeli Intelligence could just read the date (on the very public article) just like you and I.

That isn't a theory though.

It's just "they are lying".

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Hypntick

Any sort of intellectual property, that's typically what they go after. That's how the country actually gets the majority of its ideas is via theft from other countries hard work.

The country of knockoffs. Yea, I've read about that.

"The country of knockoffs?" China? What are you thinking? They wouldn't stoop that low.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

OK.

I get that - "They are lying". Thanks.

Good to know facts don't get in the way of prejudice.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

OK.

I get that - "They are lying". Thanks.

Good to know facts don't get in the way of prejudice.

Who's prejudice?

You've said nothing more than "they are lying".

I'm not prejudice against facts or even a solid theory.

Not sure what we're arguing about at this point?

Just saying "whatever this is, it's lies", doesn't help anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its like an animal testing a cage or fence. These are tests to determine the strength of another countries defenses and if China could gain the upper hand in a cyber war . They register as attacks but China could do a lot more harm and damage than this . Its simple tests disguised as attacks .
edit on 11-8-2021 by DarkSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I do think it is important to note that this isn't an ongoing thing but rather something that happened in 2019/2020.

Not saying it is any less important but lets be honest the CT crowd can quickly see a topic, not read more then than the thread header , start repeating it and things spiral from there.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

WTF interest does China have in Israel?

None, but they have a great interest in Iran.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Hypntick

Any sort of intellectual property, that's typically what they go after. That's how the country actually gets the majority of its ideas is via theft from other countries hard work.

The country of knockoffs. Yea, I've read about that.

"The country of knockoffs?" China? What are you thinking? They wouldn't stoop that low.

LMAO.

"The hills are alive with the sounds of peasants screaming"

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Massive unprecedented cyber attack just devastates Osrael like a virtual A bomb. So we have...
1. War against "addiction/substance abuse"
2. Decades long assault on "terror"
3. A virus which knows not to infect one person matching elbow to elbow to loot, burn down buildings, destroy statues from the 19th century, and say it's for racial justice but which just spreads like random wildfire should people find themselves under the roof of a Christian church.
4. A house of reps so very much a totally legitimate elected body because of just how secure and far ahead by leaps and bounds the Democrats are at the moment but a house who doesnt pass legislation to finally make Roe V Wade more permanent, not to give reparations, not to try to wipe out gun ownership....but a majority party so secure and legitimate that the first order of real business is rushing through fast as lightning and before the "pandemic" stops being distracting a bill which rewrites the procedures, methods, and fashion that we elect federal government positions as if there's some reason to not feel like they have a secure ensured place for at least another 5 or 10 years when their last candidate never even showed himself and yet come that tuesday in november, we learned that candidate is actually the biggest celebrity on earth and given the count, a man with more followers and supporters than even Jesus Christ, no hyperbole there...I mean for real.
5. Just days before the point of no return when we dont know when it will come, but an ELE will wipe the world of life if we dont have 0 emissions before that exact day...
6. And so on.

Kinda makes me wonder if the constant ,"cyber attacks" we see alllll the time now, which often only hit intelligence computers of senior offices in the federal government are the same kinda thing as those above. Know what I mean? They can carry out a whole war of technology which we heard all our lives would be how wars are fought in the future, could take place in the headlines and unless we have some mossad or CIA clandestine offensive assets here, nobody has access to that teeny tiny number of computers which are effected....so....who says there was any attack at all? How simple for a couple billionaires to remotely tell a RISK type story or Stratego while sipping Armagnac and smoking cigars laughing while on skype?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join