It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the average survival rates for Covid ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ok I'll focus on the first paragraph of your reply:

Why did they count every death within 28 days of a positive covid test as a "death with covid".?
Do you not think that could have inflated the numbers slightly?

Why not count deaths within 28 days of the vaccine in the same way ?

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenTrousers

Why did they count every death within 28 days of a positive covid test as a "death with covid".?

In the first instance if someone was doing that, then they were deaths 'with' (not necessarily from) COVID-19. But most epidemiologists are not concerned with including a false equivalence in the CFR numbers. If you read the explainers on sites like the Johns Hopkins one, they were counting COVID-19 deaths as those that had it listed as primary or secondary cause of death. That's not deaths 'with' COVID-19, it is clearly identified that COVID-19 was the cause of death.

Just as the adverse reaction databases (like VAERS) did not necessarily differentiate between cause of death, but merely log all deaths after taking the vaccines. It is up to the statisticians to see if there is something nasty hidden in the data, as they suspected with blood clots. The numbers of blood clot issues compared to the numbers of those vaccinated is very small. So they were actually looking hard to find that correlation there.

edit on 16/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Destal

Dr Campbells latest vid states that of the population of about 66.5 million in Britain , the average death rate from the Pandemic has increased by about 120000 that's a hundred and twenty thousand twww.youtube.com... deaths more than average. So what that percentage-wise. If a hundred thousand is ten percent of a million . about .5% above average, of these deaths about ninety percent, are pretty sick people in advanced age. Makes you think.

edit on 16-8-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I can tell you why Covid-19 deaths are inflated beyond reality, and how easy it is to do so. (Several ATS threads on the subject.)

But has anyone found CDC guidelines on how medical providers should classify Vaccine-caused, or Vaccine-assisted deaths?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I want to see the treatment regimen for people hospitalized with Covid.

The fact sheet distributed throughout the medical industry on what works to save these patients.

The only thing I've gathered is put them on a ventilator.

What is the standard? The only standard I can see is padding the numbers in the way of which it drives narrative.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenTrousers

Well the real questions that should be answered are the following:

1) Has the virus been purified & if so where?

2) Is the PCR test credible & if so what cycle threshold is being used to diagnose?

Because if the above are faulty then there's no such thing as a "Survival Rate" & on top no such thing as "Covid". Going off my countries statistics (Assuming it does exist) the survival rate is 99.86%. The Government can't seem to buy a death in my country & even when does come about it is quickly debunked with a co-morbidity/pre-existing health problem.

edit on 16-8-2021 by Jaisha16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Sorry but you seem to get sidetracked really quick. I'll ask again though : Don't you think that classing every death within 28 days of the vaccine as being a "death with covid" could have slightly inflated the numbers ?

Here is a link that will show you they are counting every death within 28 days of a positive test.

Please try and answer

edit on 17-8-2021 by OwenTrousers because: forgot the link

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Sorry but you seem to get sidetracked really quick. I'll ask again though : Don't you think that classing every death within 28 days of the vaccine as being a "death with covid" could have slightly inflated the numbers ?

Here is a link that will show you they are counting every death within 28 days of a positive test.

Please try and answer

Awaiting the link.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I can tell you why Covid-19 deaths are inflated beyond reality, and how easy it is to do so. (Several ATS threads on the subject.)

But has anyone found CDC guidelines on how medical providers should classify Vaccine-caused, or Vaccine-assisted deaths?

Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) - CDC

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

There seems to be a small rise in average death rates in Britain. But since they have stopped all cancer operations and probably the same for other conditions, this might account for a good percentage of the rise?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

There seems to be a small rise in average death rates in Britain. But since they have stopped all cancer operations and probably the same for other conditions, this might account for a good percentage of the rise?

According to NOMIS, total mortality in England and Wales, by year, were as follows:

2015 - 529,655
2016 - 525,048
2017 - 533,253
2018 - 541,589
2019 - 530,841
2020 - 607,922

The following is a linear graph, plotted minima to maxima, by year:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Nice try using data to prove a point. I will give you chart skills 7/10.

Nobody, I mean nobody denies covid is real and killing people.

You are part of the problem providing this chart. You can manipulate the data all you want, no questions asked. There were more deaths in 2020 so you scale down the x axis to make it look huge.

You're better than that!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Nice try using data to prove a point. I will give you chart skills 7/10.

Nobody, I mean nobody denies covid is real and killing people.

You are part of the problem providing this chart. You can manipulate the data all you want, no questions asked. There were more deaths in 2020 so you scale down the x axis to make it look huge.

You're better than that!

I could have used exponential expansion if I wanted to make things look even more extreme (LOL), but the graph I gave is a linear one, that compares things in a 1:1 relationship with previous years, on a linear scale.

If you want, add some white space underneath and run the graph from zero deaths (which I don't think we have ever had, historically).

edit on 18/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

This is interesting as Norway has decided it's over and Denmark from October the first.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
apologies, here is the link showing they are classing all deaths within 28 days of positive test as being a death due to covid.

coronavirus.data.gov.uk...

So I ask you (again) do you think this could have inflated the death figure somewhat ?

Here is an example : My friends 86 year-old grandpa died of lung cancer, smoked 60 cigs a day, but because be tested positive for Covid, guess what, they put covid 19 as the cause of death.

So what effect does this have on the numbers of people "dying from covid" Do you think it isn't pushing the numbers higher ??

edit on 18-8-2021 by OwenTrousers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You have misunderstood the question ; They asked for evidence showing how they are classing deaths associated with the vaccine. The link you have provided is nothing to do with that ?

Maybe you posted the wrong link ?
Easily done.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I guess it comes down to interpretation.

It clearly states deaths with covid mentioned on the birth certificate, this should mean that they had covid 19 and it could have been a contributing factor. If you just look at the numbers and don't read the words then it is a bit misleading.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

edit on 18-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
No not really....in fact no at all.

You see the death rate is inflated (IMO) due to classing every death within 28 days of a positive test as a "death with covid" which then means you have loads of people who diddnt die from covid, lumped into those figures of overall death's.

That's definitely not about "interpretation".
Tell me why that I am wrong ? a reply to: nonspecific

edit on 18-8-2021 by OwenTrousers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
But you've just said yourself "death with covid"

That's not death caused exclusively by covid is it?

The fact that most who die have existing issues means that covid is most likely a contributing factor.

A good friend of mine has COPD. He's very careful as he knows there's a good chance that if he gets covid 19 he could die. As it stands he's not got covid and not died, if he gets it and dies then covid may not have been what killed him but it would certainly been a contributing factor.

I think that there's some confusion and people are thinking if you get run over by a bus while asymptomatic with covid 19 then they say you died of covid and add it to the figures to scare people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join