It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Governor Cuomo resigns in wake of sexual harassment claims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

He was in the talks to run for presidential candidate, even getting an award from the Hollyfruits in California, for his handling of the covid during the hype of the pandemic.

He was plastered on TV all the time, nagging at Trump covid response.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BIDEN

NEXT

It'll be the 2-fer Women firsts ever 😃🚬

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
so Cuomo must have really stepped on the wrong toes somewhere to be thrown under the bus like this.

Cuomo isn't a team player; nor is he part of the more progressive movement that is taking hold in NY.

I think its perfectly reasonable for the liberal part of his party to side line him prior to the next election.

DC establishment democrats; whom Cuomo fits in better with; have neither the reason nor the time right now to save him.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I mean that I hope that they learn their lesson at the next election, but I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: trollz
so Cuomo must have really stepped on the wrong toes somewhere to be thrown under the bus like this.

Cuomo isn't a team player; nor is he part of the more progressive movement that is taking hold in NY.

I think its perfectly reasonable for the liberal part of his party to side line him prior to the next election.

DC establishment democrats; whom Cuomo fits in better with; have neither the reason nor the time right now to save him.

This is probably the likely scenario, they used him in 2020 and now will drop him and try to install one of their own

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
saw part of his press conference

part 'I did nothing wrong they lying'
and part
'I'm truly sorry'.

really nauseating.

no impeachment but 'civil suits' are still possible.
would be nice if he would be held accountable. I can't recall any pol, esp democrat, that paid a *real* penalty for wrongdoings.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Once a political star, Cuomo caps stunning fall with resignation, For much of last year, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo was perhaps the most trusted politician in America; his daily televised coronavirus briefings, accompanied by a PowerPoint slide deck, made him a widely admired source of comfort in his home state and beyond.

The most trusted what? you got to be kidding, I though he looked on TV like a Peacock, hugging TV time, with his brother announcing him to be the most looked at bachelor in NY,

www.msn.com...

Then it was the Emmy award, really? you got to be kidding,

WGRZ-TV reported the award is given out annually to individuals or organizations that cross “cultural boundaries to touch our common humanity.”

The International Emmy Awards tweeted on Friday that Cuomo would receive the award for his “leadership.”

www.westernjournal.com...

The hollyfruits are idiots.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The line in Goodfellas that always stuck with me was

"Let me tell you something. Nobody goes to jail unless they want to...."

He did this so it will go away. Sounds odd but true. Nothing will be done and he will never be brought to justice for his crimes. If he would have stayed in office it would have been news in front and never would have been re-elected.

Good riddance....

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

... the award is given out annually to individuals or organizations that cross “cultural boundaries to touch our common humanity.”...

www.westernjournal.com...

The hollyfruits are idiots.

Lol, he got the award for crossing the boundaries to "touch" but it wasn't humanity.

edit on 8-10-2021 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
One of the greatest captions in history...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
No coincidence on the timing to take away from the symposium and everything else occurring in the world. Pay attention to this hand not the naughty hand. This story will bombard the news cycle now and bury everything else.

I was just thinking the same thing. They just passed that infrastructure bill that has a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with infrastructure. Plus the added mileage tax they are going to hit us with that no one is talking about.

Then there is this..

The current infrastructure bill also includes Equality Act language, specifically the terms “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” (SOGI). The current infrastructure bill also defines the terms “gender identity” as being “actual or perceived.” This means any man can claim an identity as a woman at any time, for any length of time.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Im in the UK and this has pleased me very much.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Avanatti ✅
Cuomo ✅
Pelosi... next

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BIDEN

NEXT

Lol...nope. Cuomo is your sacrificial lamb so Joe “really does grab you” Biden gets to skate because “See, we protect women. We got rid of Cuomo.”

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The Guy is Smart . If he stayed in Office , he would be going to Jail because his Fake Friends would Rat on him Big Time .

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Like Caesar's wife, he should have been above reproach. Politicians/Criminals like this should have to suffer a worse penalty than regular people. He should be in jail to start with.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out

Avanatti ✅
Cuomo ✅
Pelosi... next

Merry early xmas..

pelosi stepping down

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
He may of resigned to become Kamala's VP when she takes over from Creepy Joe. After his mental state becomes too bad to cover up any longer.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
After Biden entered the White House, Cuomo outlived his political usefulness. The idea that his character and treatment of women was unknown before the pandemic is absurd. One might expect the mainstream media's treatment of their "hero" to ridicules to appear in an episode of South Park. But a wise man once told me that one wouldn't write history as fiction. For nobody would believe those events occurred.

Cuomo filled his Soviet-style propaganda role perfectly for the zombies. Heck, the zombies let CNN, MSNBC and the other fake news outlets do their thinking for them. Now, the only thing missing is Cuomo's one-way ticket to a Siberian gulag.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
He may of resigned to become Kamala's VP when she takes over from Creepy Joe. After his mental state becomes too bad to cover up any longer.

Joe Biden should be examined more than Cuomo. He assaulted both women and children.

Get him before his mind is too far gone!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join