It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else live a mobile life style?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I mean in an RV or other vehicle. I never stay put, to easy for them to track you. You know who. Anyway, just the other day I arrived in Canada. Today I'm in the state Virginia. All I need is a decently clear sky and I'm online. But I can easily cover the recover with foil and be offline at a moments notice.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: adamalluhol
I mean in an RV or other vehicle. I never stay put, to easy for them to track you. You know who. Anyway, just the other day I arrived in Canada. Today I'm in the state Virginia. All I need is a decently clear sky and I'm online. But I can easily cover the recover with foil and be offline at a moments notice.

Would love to, but... job, family/small kids makes that impossible...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I used to live in a camper and van, but that was back in the eighties. I was working full time as a foreman, and I would go down to the college every morning or evening and use their shower and pool to clean up for work. I had a pass for the fitness area, it was only like sixty bucks for six months for the contract, I did that for a couple of years actually, I did use the gym sometimes, but working all day kept me in shape so I rarely needed to use the weight room and I did not know others there to play basketball.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My wife and I lived in an RV from 2011 to 2014. We cruised around the U.S. for her to see the different parts before we decided where to settle down.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: adamalluhol

I lived in my car for a year in the late 90s.

It didn't much contribute to mobility. Ridiculous gas guzzler. Mostly parked while I hitch hiked around.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Traveling salesman most of my adult life, I love being on the road. Even used to have a mobile showroom that I could sleep in if needed, though I only did that infrequently. If I could just hit campgrounds or parks I think I would like it for a while, though I have had enough of driving a loaded down 32 foot RV over frozen mountain roads and highways. In other words, I'd like to spend some time at the beach and some time in the mountains sometimes in the desert sometimes in the prairie lands
don't mind urban RVing it's just that's what I've done the most of, I can stay different place every night but I do prefer spending a few days or even a couple of weeks at a location.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I live in America, I can't afford to do anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A mobile life is great if you're healthy, but wait a while when you get old and you need medical intervention or have to be cared for, then you're up sh## creek without a boat never mind a paddle.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

How's d you get out of Canada since it was restricted travel wise🤔?

Detroit/Windsor resident

top topics

join