It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Racist' Central Park Karen Actually Harassed By Crazy Central Park Kevin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Ruh-oh. Turns out 'racist' dog owner and alleged Karen, Amy Cooper, was not racially profiling or harassing Chris Cooper (no relation) when she called 911 and asked to speak with NYPD.

Chris Copper, who has a history of aggressively trying to lure people's dogs away from them using treats in that particular area of Central Park, went out of his way to confront her and flip the narrative.

According to Foster, Amy Cooper didn’t approach Christian Cooper (no relation) that day in central park, rather he approached her. He approached her in a wooded area and, according to the report, took out dog treats to allegedly try and lure her dog away from her. Before he turned on his camera, Christian Cooper threatened her, according to the report, saying, “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.” Source

But what about her repeatedly saying she was being accosted by a 'black man'? Turns out the 911 dispatcher couldn't hear her well and, as later confirmed by audio recording, was asking her to describe the situation and harasser.

So, what's the solution? Short of all of us wearing our own body cams every time we're in public there really isn't a good one since the media got carried away by the allegations to the point where even a New York Times reporter quit over the story as she determined it was inaccurate.

Bari Weiss, who also reported on this issue last week, worked at The New York Times when this story was first reported, but resigned soon after. In her resignation letter, she wrote, “I was always taught that journalists were charged with writing the first rough draft of history. Now, history itself is one more ephemeral thing molded to fit the needs of a predetermined narrative.”

Perhaps Amy Cooper needs to engage legal council and seek monetary remuneration as hitting someone in the pocket is often times much more effective than hitting them in the face.

edit on 10-8-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wait, a person used their race to smear a person of another race as a racist?
And the person pre-meditatedly carrying out the smear never confessed while the woman's name was being drug through the mud on national media?

You are correct, he needs to be hit in the pocketbook. Trouble is, he probably is worth nothing... not even enough to pay her lawyer's fees to open a case.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Yea that’s pretty much all modern msm does is jump the gun and get it wrong. Consistently wrong in one direction. Oops.
They did it with Sandmann and the drummer. Ect.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Seems to me like a normal thing for NYC.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ask yourself...why is any of this even newsworthy story at all????

Two people in a city of 850 million billion got into an argument, one of them felt threatened and called 9-1-1. The cops showed up and made a report. Somebody did something. In other news today, the corn plants in Iowa grew almost a quarter of an inch over the past 3 days. And breaking news now coming in from the state of Wyoming...Someone rode a horse. Traffic and weather has been cancelled so we can keep you up to date on the latest details of these critical events. Wow, busy day in the newsroom here today, folks! Whew! But we're on it!

Who cares???

ETA - The only reason this is news is because...wait for it...race. And the media doesn't foster divide? Yeah, right!

SMDH
edit on 8/10/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So, the black guy is a douche, but they painted her as the unhinged racist Karen?

Sounds like this is his daily entertainment, messing with people in the park.

Yup, she should sue, both the media that misrepresented what happened and whoever else fell for this crap.

Or maybe a wedding is in their future.
edit on 8/10/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
You are correct, he needs to be hit in the pocketbook. Trouble is, he probably is worth nothing... not even enough to pay her lawyer's fees to open a case.

One of the few instances I would contribute to a GoFundMe so she can GoF***Him.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Yea that’s pretty much all modern msm does is jump the gun and get it wrong.

Not all of them in this case, there was someone who saw through this.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Yup, she should sue, both the media that misrepresented what happened and whoever else fell for this crap.

It was and I agree. She lost her job and was ostracized over this because this clown decided to set her up.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Not sure i like the Kevin name. Kevin is a gorgeous golden retreiver that wears a duck hat. Nothing at all like a jerkface. How about Kyle? can we petition the internet for Kyle instead?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It was and I agree. She lost her job and was ostracized over this because this clown decided to set her up.

Personally, I think he should have to pay restitution in the form of every single cent she'd have been paid at her old job between her being fired & now cleared. That seems like a fair cut-off, and a fair recompense payment period to me.

So everyone knows I'm not joking about it in theory, I'm not joking. This false accusations # needs to start stinging when the accused is cleared, and the wallet's as good a place as any to make it hurt.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Okay...let's start with Jussie Smollettt!

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Personally, I think he should have to pay restitution in the form of every single cent she'd have been paid at her old job between her being fired & now cleared. That seems like a fair cut-off, and a fair recompense payment period to me.

So everyone knows I'm not joking about it in theory, I'm not joking. This false accusations # needs to start stinging when the accused is cleared, and the wallet's as good a place as any to make it hurt.

Yea, and when it comes to crime, they should have to serve whatever sentence and repercussions the person they falsely accused would have had to.

They're letting this ride all the time.

WTF ever happened to Juicy Smollier?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Same time. lmao.

First scumbag that came to mind.
edit on 8/10/2021 by MykeNukem because: juicy

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think of Kevin Spacey and all is well with using the name Kevin, here.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ha, you both mention Smollet and I was just wondering if he's been to trial yet. Didn't they charge his sorry ass earlier this year for the whole fabrication?

And Myke, doing even some Sympathy Time is also a good idea. If it sucks for the innocent, a liar's going to like it even less.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
And Myke, doing even some Sympathy Time is also a good idea. If it sucks for the innocent, a liar's going to like it even less.

Damn right.

They should be thrown in Gen Pop for a few weeks minimum.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

So he lures dogs? Most people that do that, use the dogs as bait for larger dogs, or directly in dog fighting.

I hope that is looked into, and if factual, he's given a hydrofluoric bath.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Bari Weiss.

That's all I've got.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Bari Weiss.

That's all I've got.

I had to look that name up.