It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Being Gradually Removed From Public Appearances.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Tuesday, August 10, 2021

President Joe Biden's erratic behavior is now forcing his handlers to keep him out of the public eye to an ever greater degree.

In one day 2 weeks ago, President Biden screamed to reporters that Republicans suck blood out of children and drink it. One hour later, he told the nation on live T.V., that whoever gets a Covid-19 vaccine, would NOT contract Covid-19. (That was a lie. Intentional? Ignorance? Both are bad.)

Two days later, President Biden proclaimed that 350 million Americans had been fully vaccinated against Covid-19. (The USA doesn't have 350 million citizens.)

Since that awful week, Joe Biden's controller-handlers have been reducing his interactions with reporters and the public. This was posted to Twitter by one of them yesterday, Monday August 9th.

President Biden did not return from his weekend in Delaware today.

We have had several consecutive days with no public events, and early press "lids".

We have no further guidance on POTUS’s movements for the rest of the week.
Source: twitter.com...

Are President Biden's handlers keeping him out of the public eye due to deteriorating mental health?

We've heard for the past few months that the day would come when he would have to be removed from office using the 25th Amendment, for that reason.

With his recent ludicrous statements, outbursts, or just being in a "fog" , it looks like we're nearing that point.

To support that conclusion, Joe Biden's White House doctor when he was V.P., Dr. Ronny Jackson, says President Biden's rapid mental deterioration is approaching the point where he's putting our country in danger...becoming a "Security Risk" to the very nation he's supposed to be leading.

Making matters worse is Joe Biden's steadfast refusal to take a cognitive test. He doesn't even have a thorough physical planned.

If anyone comes across additional evidence that President Biden is being increasingly kept away from public appearances due to deteriorating health, or a change of U.S. leadership is imminent, please post that information in this thread. Thank-you.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/10/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
He is gradually removed because he is on summer vacation. He will be even more removed next week when he actually takes the whole week.

edit on 10-8-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Prime Minister Suga always felt something. Can't say it since its probably the truth. Got to still have respect for the man bent on hell in destroying American culture by colonizing it with criminals.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
He is gradually removed because he is on summer vacation. He will be even more removed next week when he actually takes the whole week.

It seems "barely-there-Biden" has a dual meaning;

Physical and Mental.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
This is the Mud Pit. You can be CANDID here. Up to PG level anyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
He should have never been placed in office to begin with; notice I did not say elected to office.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I'm sure he'll enjoy the tetherball and the crustless pb&j.

Might he be weighing in with some of his deeply insightful thoughts on the several ongoing disasters we're having, between free swim and art & crafts?

We can be serious here, nobody is awaiting his decisions. I don't know that he's as bad as some make out, but at best he's perpetually stalling for time because he's having trouble remembering things. I watched quite a few of his big gaffes in context recently and I didn't think it was a bad as being legally incompetent, but he's not somebody you'd depend on to feed your goldfish and certainly wouldn't want negotiating with world leaders on your behalf. He appears very absent minded with brief bouts of full cognitive for a guy his age). My concern would be that we're only being allowed to see him at his best, how bad is his worst?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Physical and Mental.

I was going to joke about [insert Trump joke about his 1 million vacations and golf trips on government dime to his own hotels]…. But I won’t…I’m too afraid of be labeled a TDS victim.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
He should have never been placed in office to begin with; notice I did not say elected to office.

I see what you did there!

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

We can be serious here, nobody is awaiting his decisions. I don't know that he's as bad as some make out, but at best he's perpetually stalling for time because he's having trouble remembering things. I watched quite a few of his big gaffes in context recently and I didn't think it was a bad as being legally incompetent, but he's not somebody you'd depend on to feed your goldfish and certainly wouldn't want negotiating with world leaders on your behalf.

If funny you write the passage above. In all honesty that’s exactly how I saw the Trump administration. Then the Dems took over the House two years in and it was game over from there.

We will probably see the reverse from that next year.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Physical and Mental.

I was going to joke about [insert Trump joke about his 1 million vacations and golf trips on government dime to his own hotels]…. But I won’t…I’m too afraid of be labeled a TDS victim.

It's not the time away as much as what's accomplished when they're at the White House.

President Trump Made America Even Greater.

With Joe Biden's foggy brain, I don't think he'd accomplish anything even if he never left the White House.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The national Gallop poll that shows 57% of America think Joe Biden is just a sock-puppet, is so stunning, only a scant few outlets even mentioned it last month.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Physical and Mental.

It's not the time away as much as what's accomplished when they're at the White House.

President Trump Made America Even Greater.

With Joe Biden's foggy brain, I don't think he'd accomplish anything even if he never left the White House.

He may not accomplish anything but his handlers are doing all they can to take America to their lawless utopian wet dream. As long as he can sign his name he is a useful tool for he has the power of the office to back him up....
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Physical and Mental.

Don't worry, merely bringing him up serves as evidence enough that you have nothing to add.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think he's in some kind of program to help him kick his hair sniffing addiction.

Up to now, they have been using hair products for him to sniff before and after appearances, but that got out of hand. They were finding empty hair product bottles and paper bags in his room that he was huffing with, so they had him go cold turkey. He's going through withdrawal symptoms and will be back when he gets straight.
edit on 10-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I think he's in some kind of program to help him kick his hair sniffing addiction.

Up to now, they have been using hair products for him to sniff before and after appearances, but that got out of hand. They were finding empty hair product bottles and paper bags in his room that he was huffing with, so they had him go cold turkey. He's going through withdrawal symptoms and will be back when he gets straight.

Due to journalists buzzing about "absent Joe", the President's controllers brought him back from Delaware seclusion to tell America the $1.2 Trillion Infrastructure bill, will be increased another $3.5 Trillion.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
President Joe Biden suffered from "Brain Fog" when returning to the White House from vacation in Delaware on Tuesday.

After being away for 3 days, the White House was a totally new environment for him.

VidClip - Even MSM was disturbed: www.ibtimes.sg...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
President Joe Biden: 17 Trips to Delaware home. Visitor logs kept secret.

www.foxnews.com...

Doesn't the Paparazzi care about Biden? They could stake-out his house easily.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Joe Biden was allowed to make an appearance. Big mistake.

He calls Michigan's governor by the name "Jennifer". (Her name is Gretchen)

Detroit Liberals Didn't Like That One Bit: www.freep.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Joe Biden was allowed to make an appearance. Big mistake.

He calls Michigan's governor by the name "Jennifer". (Her name is Gretchen)

Detroit Liberals Didn't Like That One Bit: www.freep.com...

Holy kee-rap, if he thinks Sec of Energy Granholm (Jennifer) is still in charge of MI, he's far more off his rocker than people assumed -- he still thinks he's in the Aughts era, and she's obviously not a governor anymore, she's HIS SoE, FFS

edit on 8/12/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join