It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Mandates coming to America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
According to Mad Max Waters it is at least.

"We’re going to have to be dedicated to the proposition that we’re going to get everybody vaccinated."

www.dailywire.com...

She starts out talking about healthcare workers then shifts to everyone needs to be vaccinated, because "Delta is a Killer". More fear and panic created at the hands of a government that is prescribed per the Constitution to "...provide for the domestic tranquility...."

The actions of those in government over the last 18 months have been nothing at all but completely antithetical to the tranquility of the nation. As I've said before, I would go as far as to say that our government is guilty of a continuous act of terrorism against its own people over the course of the last 18 months. Sadly I only see it getting worse, and it is all because the people were nothing more than sheep 18 months ago and willfully obeyed every command without question.

As for me I've remained defiant at every level since the start of this Plandemic and I will only become more defiant the more they push. I WILL NOT be injected with an experimental drug as if I'm nothing more than a lab rat to be part of their devious designs.

I think back to a wise and brave man 240 years ago that asked how dear life is, and I tend to agree with Mr. Henry that life and peace are not so sacred as to be paid for with chains and slavery.

I will go down with a fight for what I think is right for me before I become a subject in some perverse medical experiment.

For the record I'm not saying CoVid is a scam, as my cousin died from it on Saturday. I'm simply stating that the way it's been handled and the way it's being forced and promoted doesn't set right in my gut.

I'll take my chance with nature before I trust in mankind.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your cousin.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just as predicted everyone in the west are trying to go with what Bill Gates has being demanding.

we’re going to get everybody vaccinated

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

His death has a lot to do with finalizing my decision on the matter. I've said from day one that something wasn't right about any of this and that something is even more unsettling about the vax.

He was vaccinated a few months back and his girlfriend wasn't. She had a Covid "outbreak" at her job and was positive so had to quarantine. While she was home quarantined he contracted it again despite being vaccinated. She recovered and he died.

I won't get it, not sticking me.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

No

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I will be 100% any kind of forced mandates.. They are even lying Waters is no different.

“I think we’re moving toward a mandate. This is very dangerous,” said Waters. “And I think we’re finding that people are dying, and younger people are being attacked by this virus. And so I think we’re going to have to be very careful. We’re going to have to be dedicated to the proposition that we’re going to get everybody vaccinated, and that we’re going to stop what I think could be a lot of deaths that would take place without doing it.”

Waters is even ignoring how the delta is hitting the vaccinated a bit harder.
edit on 9-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Looks like there might be some sort of conflict of interests happening in the west with Pharma.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The way he laughs when talking about infecting grandma and mom, and vaccinating the whole world is the clearest case of duper's delight I've seen.

edit on 9-8-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I can't stand to watch someone talk that is constantly flailing their hands around. It's annoying and to me, shows a lack of communication skill.

a reply to: zosimov

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

You can problary bet that Waters herself wont take the vax.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

He lost his marbles, period.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I just seen a post from a friend on Facebook that has received both vaccine shots and is now on day 5 of CoVid-Delta infection. I read in the comments that she received her second shot in June.

There is definitely something not right with the vaccine and the virus as she makes the 4th person now that I know that has received the vax yet still became reinfected.

They say follow the science but all I'm finding when I follow their science is discrepancies.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Is it time yet to get the torches and the pitchforks and run all the @ssholes out of the country? Yet?????

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

People who were vaccinated with the Pfizer drug 6 months ago are already down to just 84% protection, according to the company. Your protection drops several percentage points every month.

Maxine wants everybody vaccinated.

OK....

What about those who have/are/will pass the 6 month mark, (pea-brain) Maxine?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Looks like there might be some sort of conflict of interests happening in the west with Pharma.

No conflict. The pharmaceutical industry is the biggest lobby in Washington. When they buy a politician, they stay bought. If they know what's good for them.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

We call this Fascism.

They have Marxist/Fascist playbook out. Time to identify all the Fascists violating COTUS oath to preserve Freedoms and arrest them for treason so that a fair trial may occur and the people, the Nations and all of our sanity be returned to normal things again.
Mandatory vaccines are certainly 1930's Germany repeated. That is what happens when History is ignored so that snowflakes don't have to look at the faces of historic significance. As the Who said in "Eminence Front" song "Sun shines and people forget".

Yes on the Pitchforks!

edit on 10-8-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

People who were vaccinated with the Pfizer drug 6 months ago are already down to just 84% protection, according to the company. Your protection drops several percentage points every month.

Maxine wants everybody vaccinated.

OK....

What about those who have/are/will pass the 6 month mark, (pea-brain) Maxine?

^^^^ This is something many smug, vaccinated persons don't consider.

They think vax passports aren't a problem because they took the shot. THEY'RE DELUDED.
Their "passport" will be ONLY as good as their last shot.

It's only a matter of time, but their ignorance and lack of discernment will catch up with them...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

“I think we’re moving toward a mandate. This is very dangerous,” said Waters. “And I think we’re finding that people are dying, and younger people are being attacked by this virus. And so I think we’re going to have to be very careful. We’re going to have to be dedicated to the proposition that we’re going to get everybody vaccinated, and that we’re going to stop what I think could be a lot of deaths that would take place without doing it.”

Just for fun, I'm going to rewrite what she said, but do it in a way as if she were being actually honest with her thoughts and words:

"We want to test what will happen if we force you to get an experimental, non-FDA approved treatment. To facilitate that, we will continue labeling this disease that has an extremely low percentage of severe symptoms or death as 'very dangerous,' said Waters. "And, like any other similar virus that we know of, death is a small possibility for an even smaller percentage of the population, and children are getting sick from it because it's a virus that causes illness. And so I think that we should overplay the small possibilities of extreme symptoms and use 'being careful' as a premise to force things on people and remove their liberties and freedoms. We will do everything that we can to inject this experimental, non-FDA approved treatment into all Americans in order to claim that we will save some lives in the process and get voted into office again by those who make decisions based on emotional appeals."

That was fun!

top topics

join