It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors And Lawyers Explain Health/Legal Ramifications Of Jab Mandates

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Panel of doctors discuss the covid “vaccines” and the adverse reactions many are having. The focus is on kids and sports teams mandating “vaccines”, which could potential cause great harm.

The panel include Dr Fleming (cardiologist) Dr McCullough (cardiologist), Dr Yeadon (former Pfizer VP worked on “vaccines), Dr, Tenpenny (Osteopath), and Dr. Ryan Cole (pathologist). A football coach speaks at one point, as well as two attorneys. The video was organized by the mysterious Juan O’Savin and he speaks at the end.

There is a political slant, which I did not mind, knowing the agenda surrounding this event. This is very much a spiritual battle, so I do not mind at all the mention of God.

It’s a long video but with some great information.

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 9-8-2021 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:47 PM
    link   
    "Introduced by Dr Sherri Tenpenny ".....

A moron who honestly beleives that the vaccines make you magnatised.

No thank you.

+2 more 
    posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:22 PM
    link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No thank you.

Next thing you know she'll be claiming that a series of experimental vaccines, for the first time ever, will finally wipe out a coronavirus and even manage to do it during the outbreak phase.

There's a lot of dumb things being pushed around that are completely outlandish, best keep your eyes open for obvious lies that have no basis in fact and no historical precedent as even being possible.

+4 more 
    posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:44 PM
    link   

No thank you.

I watched the video.

There were at least 3 other medical professionals besides Tenpenny, including cardiologists and former VP of research at Pfizer, who formed the lion's share of the presentation material. So you go and attack the woman who isn't really relying on her background, but spends the majority of her time moderating/facilitating the discussion. I heard compelling testimony, over 30 minutes, from doctors other than this Tenpenny. But you skipped all that (probably because you didn't even watch the video) and go right after Tenpenny.

Way to deny ignorance! Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Look, I saw your rant/manifesto post, so anybody that's paying attention knows the score here. You're on a conspiracy website, and blanket discounting conspiracies, which in my book makes one an excellent candidate for being a shill. Not sure which it is, pharmaceutical, political, economic, mainstream media, but I don't trust the opinions of people that bullet point discount ideas.

I'm personally not drawing firm, set in stone conclusions either way in this debate, that either the COVID-19 gene therapies are miracle drugs or toxic poisons. Personally I'd love it if there were a debate on the facts, including the speakers from this panel against medical professionals that espouse and trust the science in favor of the spike protein treatments. It would be a fascinating and highly educational. But for some reason, we never get any opposing view points on the MSM. Very suspect, that.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:54 PM
    link   

No thank you.

I have not watched it yet. And I do not believe in the magnetic claim. HOWEVER. This still holds true. I mean, talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water. Can you debunk everything else that is said?

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
    posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:42 PM
    link   
    a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Video is over 2 hours in duration yet you dismissively responded merely 9 minutes after the OP was posted, even though the OP and video thumbnail have proven medical experts and academics contributing to same.

Sticking ones fingers in one ears or burying ones head in the sand only proves one thing - differing opinions trigger folks.

top topics

join