It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene therapy treatment or Covid vaccine for a virus which is it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
1. I personally think that this vaccine, on the long course is of a PLANNED experiment on the worlds population has to do with anything about a virus since there is little understanding that a vaccine is maybe 50% effective against any seasonal flu.
2. This, whatever it is, is NOT a seasonal flu. Is it made made? My thinking ,currently is that it is most likely to be the case.
3. So it too is my understanding the liquid going into the arms of millions around the world is that this liquid actually has to do with "Genes".
4. I know little about Genes, but I think some Genes are past on from generation to generation, like your parents are artist , then in life you find you too are and artist.
5. So if this is actually a Gene therapy treatment, what really would be the outcome of it.

My conclusion on this matter is that it is all about " ALTERING THE MIND " that can be controlled electronically by something that is top secret at the moment.
edit on 0800000019492021-08-09T18:49:19-05:00491908pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
1. I personally think that this vaccine, on the long course is of a PLANNED experiment on the worlds population has to do with anything about a virus since there is little understanding that a vaccine is maybe 50% effective against any seasonal flu.
2. This, whatever it is, is NOT a seasonal flu. Is it made made? My thinking, currently is that it is most likely to be the case.
3. So it too is my understanding the liquid going into the arms of millions around the world is that this liquid actually has to do with "Genes".
4. I know little about Genes, but I think some Genes are past on from generation to generation, like your parents are artist , then in life you find you too are and artist.
5. So if this is actually a Gene therapy treatment, what really would be the outcome of it.

My conclusion on this matter is that it is all about " ALTERING THE MIND " that can be controlled electronically by something that is top secret at the moment.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What if I told Covid19 came from space? Maybe all that's going on is something different entirely?
Here is a white paper from Academia

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob

I was going to talk smack and try to belittle that whole idea...then I started reading the link you provided.
I'm gonna have to get back to you.
edit on 9-8-2021 by REDMORGAN because: you goddamded mossad bastards

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob thanks for sharing, a really intriguing paper and an angle I had never even considered. Definitely has me scratching my head about other localised peculiar outbreaks over the years and whether there is a connection to any other meteorological events

MC

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Guess who funded the moderna.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88Well we also have this to consider as well.
Black Death was 'triggered by ASTEROID impact

If all this is true all our governments would have to admit life exists outside of earth, would they? Or would they just silently enforce a experimental gene therapy for all to adapt?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuitaristRob
What if I told Covid19 came from space? Maybe all that's going on is something different entirely?
Here is a white paper from Academia

Very interesting. The thing is, the meteor struck in NE China, and Wuhan is kinda central South East.
Do we know the trajectory of the this meteor?
Maybe it entered the atmosphere above Wuhan?

Am interested in reading more, thanks for the link. πŸ‘πŸΌ

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

There is video of the event.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

There is video of the event.

Wow, thanks. Loved seeing the shadows it creates across the cityπŸ‘πŸΌ

After a quick bit of research I discovered that these type of meteorites occur roughly once every 5 years, and mostly in uninhabited areas. So this theory can't be ruled out.

This article came out after the Russian meteor impact in 2013.

Q: How common are meteorite strikes?

A: Experts say smaller strikes happen five to 10 times a year. Large impacts such as the one Friday in Russia are rarer but still occur about every five years, according to Addi Bischoff, a mineralogist at the University of Muenster in Germany. Most of these strikes happen in uninhabited areas where they don’t injure humans.

www.bostonglobe.com...

I'm still wondering why Wuhan though? When the meteor landed in the NE of China? (was it NE or NW? I can't remember)

Interesting theory none the less! πŸ‘πŸΌ

edit on 10-8-2021 by FinallyAwake because: Thumb fail

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It is absolutely gene therapy. It also has monkey DNA porcine (pig) dna and others that will help the transfer of altered animal diseases they want to experiment on us with. Also the graphene oxide that is in them can be signaled or activated to do what they want with what are called square waves.
It's a depopulation tool for them to use on everyone. The conspiracy theorists are the ones saying "it's proven safe and effective" and "do the responsible thing and get the shot". All repeated ad nauseam by the msm and shills from the CIA,. Pharmaceutical companies, GCHQ etc.
According to Obama and his friends they are "sophisticated" for alleging to have been vaccinated. They know what's in it and I'm certain they didn't get it, they are liars after all.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Re read the white papers first paragraph again. It says the viral debris and particles landed later in Wuhan.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Re read the white papers first paragraph again. It says the viral debris and particles landed later in Wuhan.

Ahhh nice one, thanks πŸ‘πŸΌ

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This idea probably deserves it's own thread. Kinda feel like I derailed this thread. Was hoping the OP would have chimed in too.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This idea probably deserves it's own thread. Kinda feel like I derailed this thread. Was hoping the OP would have chimed in too.

Lol yeah I was thinking the same thing earlier

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

I also pushed this same Idea in another thread now. I am to new here and don't feel like starting a new topic. Folks here just seem to not want to even touch this? I don't get it?
edit on 8102021 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

I also pushed this same Idea in another thread now. I am to new here and don't feel like starting a new topic. Folks here just seem to not want to even touch this? I don't get it?

Hmmmm interesting... πŸ€”

Maybe start a new thread titled something like "is this covid theory too far out?"

Type a brief summary (or copy paste it from an article) then provide links stating what each one is.

That should do the trick, i think! (have a look at the ts & Cs and see what they say on the subject πŸ‘πŸΌ)

new topics

top topics

join