It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princeton offering 'Black Lives Matter' course

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Princeton offering 'Black Lives Matter' course taught by professor with 'commitment' to 'critical race theory'
Princeton course will feature reading from a former communist party leader who once landed on the FBI's Most Wanted List

Well this is something I find very interesting, has our own places of studies for our young minds gone down the toilet?
Now, what is wrong with this? well beside teaching students to be racist, they are recruiting the next generation of soldiers to revitalized the communist groups in the nation.

The course features readings from former Black Panther member Angela Davis, a two-time vice-presidential candidate of the Communist Party.

The course description describes the Black Lives Matter movement and the course as "committed to resisting, unveiling, and undoing histories of state sanctioned violence against Black and Brown bodies."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What!!! Yale and Harvard are not on board? Soon they will be thanks to Princeton.

Lets get those rich folk campuses in full BLM swing! Can't hate whitey PROPERLY without getting the rich to support HATE and racism.

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Bzzzzz - Chicago called - Black lives DO NOT MATTER. I bet Princeton CRT lecturers avoid discussing Chicago like they would avoid the plague.

Whitey must pay - simple.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The make America joke again train gets a lot of steam lately.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hey but it pays to be radical, communist and anti American, look at the leaders of BLM from rags to riches, it pays, I tell you, now should I do some LLM? you know Latinos Live Matters, I really want a million dollar home in a white neighborhood with all the protections money can buy.

BLM Leaders Get Rich by Exploiting Black Community, Attacking IsraelSince its inception in 2013, the Black Lives Matter organization has amassed tens of millions of dollars in corporate and individual donations. These funds were largely raised as BLM, with tremendous help from the media, highlighted the deaths of unarmed Black men at the hands of White police officers. BLM raised some $90 million in 2020 alone, particularly after the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. Also since 2013, BLM’s lack of financial transparency has been the topic of multiple investigative articles. Most recently, BLM co-founder, Patrisse Cullors is taking much heat for purchasing her fourth house worth over $1 million.

blogs.timesofisrael.com...

I wonder if the prestigious Princeton will teach about the BLM terrorist now rich founders. I would love to be in that class and start asking questions about their money.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Universities are big businesses; if they are offering a course its because enough of their clients want it.

Why is there such an issue with capitalism?
edit on 9-8-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Is nothing wrong with capitalism beside corrupt big pharma, but is what is been taught and who is doing the lessons.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

How is this even a thing? Have all the universities gone marxist retarded? Hell, when I was in Africa we killed marxists, we didn't pander to them. This constant bowing down to @ssholes is why the world is in such a mess. Political correctness is an oxymoron for morons.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

www.theblaze.com...

The class at Princeton, which has a tuition of $56,010, will be taught by professor Hanna Garth, who is a sociocultural and medical anthropologist.

That is actually almost twice as much as my diploma in Renewable resource management and degree in Ecological Restoration combined cost me and I feel like wasn't actually as useful a degree as it could have been. What the hell are you gonna do with a degree in BLM for 50 g's?

Actually, wait that's $56k USD...that's more than twice as much...a fair bit more.

It was like 78¢ or something CAD to USD at the time. I bought Carhartts for $20 in Idaho at the time, they were $80 here.

edit on 9/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I guess join their ranks, make millions and buy a nice million dollar home in a rich white neighborhood. Live the life, let the slaves support you with donations, while you preaching is for the black lives matters cause, while you run to the bank.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

How is this even a thing? Have all the universities gone marxist retarded? Hell, when I was in Africa we killed marxists, we didn't pander to them. This constant bowing down to @ssholes is why the world is in such a mess. Political correctness is an oxymoron for morons.

Cheers - Dave

All of the violent Marxists of the 60s like the weather underground, became folk heroes to the hippies. The hippies being mostly a movement of college students went on to graduate and went into government and business, becoming "the man".
They then forgave the Marxist radicals and gave them open positions and tenor as professors.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I guess eh? I suppose it works out better than, beg the government for grant money for # they don't care about and be the government's bitch so long as you listen to them. The moment you actually try and do your job and it comes in between the government making their sweet cutbacks off industry though. 🖕

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Send your kids to vocational school. You'll save a boat load of money and they'll have rewarding careers. I don't think the brainwashing has invaded there yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: dandandat2

Is nothing wrong with capitalism beside corrupt big pharma, but is what is been taught and who is doing the lessons.

Who cares what is being taught and who is teaching? They have clients willing to pay for the service the university is providing.

Don't want to buy that product? ... don't; there are a tone of things I don't buy. I don't cry about people buying them.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

All of the violent Marxists of the 60s like the weather underground, became folk heroes to the hippies. The hippies being mostly a movement of college students went on to graduate and went into government and business, becoming "the man".
They then forgave the Marxist radicals and gave them open positions and tenor as professors.

I liked the way we did it when I was in Africa better. I designed the lethal perimeter systems (3300 and 4000 joules) for the borders, bases, key points, etc., (I worked for the armscor/denel,qmg, sadf/military and counterintel in charge of R&D for national security infrastructure and special weapons programs).

The ones we didn't cook, we shot, we didn't f**k around with PC BS and micromanagement by pussy politicians. I guess that's why they are 11 national security statutes applied to my file at CSIS lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey, this is what rich white people do best: Virtue signal how much they care for and understand the minority's plight, while actually doing nothing to help them.

Also, i think it's great to read the works of popular communists and opposition to capitalism. As long as the professor is encouraging openmindness and questioning. Which, i doubt is the case if the course is labeled after a controversial protest group.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The topic is complex, debatable and currently relevant, so it should be continued to be explored and ways to solve queries should be sought. I also recommend you the source studydriver.com... where you can study a large informative analytical collection of materials about Black Lives Matter, which was prepared by professionals in the fields of history, geography and economics, so it will be interesting for you to read this is.

edit on 5-12-2021 by NateMcConnell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Princeton offering 'Black Lives Matter' course taught by professor with 'commitment' to 'critical race theory'
Princeton course will feature reading from a former communist party leader who once landed on the FBI's Most Wanted List

Well this is something I find very interesting, has our own places of studies for our young minds gone down the toilet?
Now, what is wrong with this? well beside teaching students to be racist, they are recruiting the next generation of soldiers to revitalized the communist groups in the nation.

The course features readings from former Black Panther member Angela Davis, a two-time vice-presidential candidate of the Communist Party.

The course description describes the Black Lives Matter movement and the course as "committed to resisting, unveiling, and undoing histories of state sanctioned violence against Black and Brown bodies."

www.foxnews.com...

i found them an anthem

Look what's happening out in the streets
Got a revolution Got to revolution
Hey I'm dancing down the streets
Ain't it amazing all the people I meet
One generation got old
One generation got soul
This generation got no destination to hold
Pick up the cry
Hey now it's time for you and me
Come on now we're marching to the sea
Who will take it from you
We will and who are we
We are volunteers of America

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
BBC movies will be mandatory viewing.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
i wonder what Albert would think if he was still around.

new topics

top topics

join