It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID vaccines would be required for military under new plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Asociated press through Microsoft news

WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the U.S. military would be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine beginning Sept. 15, under a plan announced by the Pentagon Monday and endorsed by President Joe Biden.

Mother Farkers... they are going to waive a fricking Federal put in place to keep US military people from being forced guinea pigs to man date this "vaccine" because just over 30% of the military are still saying no.

Last year before anyone had a clue our deployed (from the base I am at) personnel didnt miss a mission despite the virus sweeping the base, and at home station we were shut down for 2 weeks and those were the only lost training missions.

This deadly I must give up my freedoms to save us all virus slowed us down only at home station by 2 fricking weeks, side not we were on track to over fly for the year by 20% so it wasnt even anything needed.

I work with people that have pre-existing conditions and at the moment they are not talking about exemptions and the vaccine could kill them and thats what their doctors have said.

arrogant pricks... just shut up and do what we say.

Well dick I cant make informed consent when the information out of the FED changes week to week, give me transparent information so I can chose and I will get it. But so far the only company I have seen be transparent isnt on the list for approval, Novavax.
edit on 9-8-2021 by Irishhaf because: changed a word.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I work with people that have pre-existing conditions and at the moment they are not talking about exemptions and the vaccine could kill them and thats what their doctors have said.

I read 3 articles about this and they all stated that there will be the usual exemptions, including your linked article.

COVID vaccines would be required by military under new plan

Also, service members can seek an exemption from any vaccine — either temporary or permanent — for a variety of reasons including health issues or religious beliefs.

edit on 9 8 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
With a leftist puppet long enough at the wheel only the worst kind of people will stay in armed forces.
Those who buy into the left propaganda, those in a debt trap, pretty much mercenaries, those who cant do anything else, those without a spine,... A nice blue army of robots following any order including being used against their fellow citizen. It's a communist cleanse

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
1. Any service member should have the option of an honorable discharge instead of being forced to take drugs. Service members within 5 years of retirement should have the option to take full retirement.

2. Any civilian who does not wish to be forced to take drugs should not be required to register for Selective Service or any draft-like program.

3. According to the UCMJ, any service member is entitled to have any order in writing. I would insist on having this order in writing, signed by the person issuing the order. The person who signs off on this order should be civilly and criminally liable for any adverse effects resulting from these forced injections.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
1. Any service member should have the option of an honorable discharge instead of being forced to take drugs. Service members within 5 years of retirement should have the option to take full retirement.

2. Any civilian who does not wish to be forced to take drugs should not be required to register for Selective Service or any draft-like program.

3. According to the UCMJ, any service member is entitled to have any order in writing. I would insist on having this order in writing, signed by the person issuing the order. The person who signs off on this order should be civilly and criminally liable for any adverse effects resulting from these forced injections.

1. If the anthrax vaccine precedent remains in place those who refuse to get vaccinated will be receive an administrative separation or worst… medical if the case is linked to a medical condition and approved by a medical board.

2. I don’t know how you link unvax to selective service. Is a volunteer military, registering for selective service doesn’t mean you will serve but refusing to take mandatory vaccination can prevent you from serving in the military.

3. The order will come from SECDEF if approved by the President, at that point is a valid order and it will apply to all services. Usually everyone gets the memo on an email.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Asociated press through Microsoft news

WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the U.S. military would be required to have the COVID-19 vaccine beginning Sept. 15, under a plan announced by the Pentagon Monday and endorsed by President Joe Biden.

Mother Farkers... they are going to waive a fricking Federal put in place to keep US military people from being forced guinea pigs to man date this "vaccine" because just over 30% of the military are still saying no.

I think you don’t get the full picture. If I have a team that needs deploying to a certain location that requires vaccination and 30% of said team is not vaccinated I lose 30% of my manpower capabilities. Who is going to fill that gap?

Last year before anyone had a clue our deployed (from the base I am at) personnel didnt miss a mission despite the virus sweeping the base, and at home station we were shut down for 2 weeks and those were the only lost training missions.

Lost training is mission degrading. The severity of it depends on which unit are impacted. Our adversaries know this and that why DoD stopped reporting to the public that amount of military personnel with Covid and the locations.

This deadly I must give up my freedoms to save us all virus slowed us down only at home station by 2 fricking weeks, side not we were on track to over fly for the year by 20% so it wasnt even anything needed.

There are exemptions you can seek the more radical of which is seeking a admin separation.

This is not the first time this has been done. There will always be exemptions.

arrogant pricks... just shut up and do what we say.

Well dick I cant make informed consent when the information out of the FED changes week to week, give me transparent information so I can chose and I will get it. But so far the only company I have seen be transparent isnt on the list for approval, Novavax.

You need to take appropriate steps that you feel will make you take an informed decision. Talk to your Dr and seek a second opinion of not satisfied even if it means going outside Tricare and pay out of pocket. At the end of the day if is mandatory for you to take the vaccine you can always seek and admin separation but you will have to seek legal counsel for that.

Hope everything works out for you!!
edit on 9-8-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The UCMJ can say what ever it wants but commanders in the COC (chamber of clowns) in my experience do not like to issue anything like this and they will make your life miserable upon request. I had an experience in which I had received a small pox vaccine before deploying to mojave viper in California. 3 weeks later during the tail end of that training evolution I was called to sick bay because someone mismanaged my medical record and it did not have me listed as having received the vaccine. The original Corpsman that had administered me the vaccine was rear party in Camp Lejuene and could not confirm every Marine he had administered the vaccine too. The real bitch was, was that my platoons corpsman collected my scab as I was instructed to do but that wasn't good enough. I had to get the shot again regardless just so they can have their check in the box.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

There should be a respectable avenue available for every service member to say, "I signed up to protect and defend the United States Constitution. I did not sign up to fight for a government that forces people to take drugs. The United States Armed Services have fought more than one war against that kind of thing, and that was the organization I intended to join."

I don't know much about the Selective Service program because I enlisted long before it started. My understanding is that the program is designed to identify people eligible for the draft. If someone is ineligible for the draft because they don't want to be forced to take drugs, then it seems to me they should be ineligible for the Selective Service program as well. Again, I don't know much about the program, so I could be wrong, there.

The story I read said this order is coming from Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. He is quoted as saying, "The vaccines are safe. Period."

Fine.

Still, I would try to get that order, in writing, from everyone from the corpsman giving me the shot to the captain of the ship to any admirals in the chain of command right up to SoD Austin, which would be my right under the UCMJ. I would be interested to know who in the chain of command would have the testicular fortitude to take responsibility for this order. My guess would be everyone would pass the buck right up to SoD Austin.

If SoD Austin agrees to take responsibility for the adverse effects of forcing drugs into people, then at least he has more integrity than the pharmaceutical companies making the drugs. More likely, he'll try to pass the buck to Biden or the CDC and have it passed back to him.

At that point, he should be held criminally liable for any death resulting from these forced injections. He should also be financially responsible for any medical issues and loss of income resulting from this forced drug use.

If SoD Austin is going to personally issue this order, he should be man enough to take personal responsibility for the consequences.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Those who have legitimate reasons to decline the Covid-19 vaccine will be "outed" to the majority who did not, and also treated like snot when it comes to getting assignments, and promotions.

Furthermore, and this is the BIGGIE, the Covid-19 vaccines require BOOSTERS at regular intervals. Pfizer says after 8 months, it's vaccine has weakened considerably (by design). Starting October 1st, a booster will be needed by all those who received their vaccinations in the early part of this year.

Getting vaccinated is the beginning of long-term coercion and intimidation. That goes for everyone who did not decide for themselves to be vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Anthrax vax required boosters too, go figure.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

A third of the military is flat refusing the Vid Vax, you say? Very interesting.

A third of the United States military doesn't want the damn shot. Those lurk-reading really ought to think about that one in conjunction with national vax stats, and the growing government distrust.

Do the words "powder keg" not mean anything anymore? Because that's a damn powder keg waiting for a light.

edit on 8/9/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Believe me, I understand the lack of integrity plaguing the upper echelons of the United States military. I experienced it long before we had bases dedicated solely to torturing people like we were Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, or the Soviet Union. At least there were none I was aware of. I thought the United States Military were the good guys because we didn't do that sort of thing.

But, you live and you learn.

When I joined the military, I had a set of principles. This is right, and that is wrong. Telling the truth is right, lying is wrong. This is worth fighting and dying for, that is not. My naive ass assumed that people joined the military for the same reasons that I did. I found myself in a very small minority. Very few people shared that "Truth, Justice, and the American Way" comic book fantasy that I believed in. For most, it was just a job. Or an alternative to jail. Or a stepping stone to a civilian job.

During my time, I didn't get any good conduct medals. I butted heads with "superiors" more times than I can remember, and I had more than my share of disciplinary actions. If I had it to do all over again, I'd probably get more. Because, in retrospect, I feel like I compromised more than I should have.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Bunch

There should be a respectable avenue available for every service member to say, "I signed up to protect and defend the United States Constitution. I did not sign up to fight for a government that forces people to take drugs. The United States Armed Services have fought more than one war against that kind of thing, and that was the organization I intended to join."

No. The military is about readiness. Readiness is defined by those that make strategic decisions at higher levels. The problem with many here is you think this is political. Don’t get civilian politics mixed up with DoD strategic decision making. They should never be mixed, EVER!.

Again… if I have a 100 member team deploying and they all need to be vaccinated and 30% aren’t that means I’m not mission ready…that’s just not acceptable.

I don't know much about the Selective Service program because I enlisted long before it started. My understanding is that the program is designed to identify people eligible for the draft. If someone is ineligible for the draft because they don't want to be forced to take drugs, then it seems to me they should be ineligible for the Selective Service program as well. Again, I don't know much about the program, so I could be wrong, there.

I get what you are saying but where you draw the line? What about those who don’t want to fight? What about those who don’t want to serve? If I follow what you are saying then let’s just abolish the Selective Service altogether.

The story I read said this order is coming from Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. He is quoted as saying, "The vaccines are safe. Period.

Fine.

Still, I would try to get that order, in writing, from everyone from the corpsman giving me the shot to the captain of the ship to any admirals in the chain of command right up to SoD Austin, which would be my right under the UCMJ. I would be interested to know who in the chain of command would have the testicular fortitude to take responsibility for this order. My guess would be everyone would pass the buck right up to SoD Austin.

If SoD Austin agrees to take responsibility for the adverse effects of forcing drugs into people, then at least he has more integrity than the pharmaceutical companies making the drugs. More likely, he'll try to pass the buck to Biden or the CDC and have it passed back to him.

At that point, he should be held criminally liable for any death resulting from these forced injections. He should also be financially responsible for any medical issues and loss of income resulting from this forced drug use.

If SoD Austin is going to personally issue this order, he should be man enough to take personal responsibility for the consequences.

There is a lot to unpack on your last few line:
1. The order comes in writing from SECDEF. After that it needs to be executed by the Service Secretaries and CCRs on down. Every service member will get that order via email.

2. Ever heard of the Feres Doctrine? Military members can’t sue federal government when it pertains to injury or illnesses sustain while on military service.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Commanders really like the check in the box regardless of what it means to the person being portrayed as the box that needs checked. It creates disorder and in the marine corps they hate that. Then again my former unit was just recently disbanded, they don't need marines like me and my senior marines anymore... until they do again.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

No. The military is about readiness. Readiness is defined by those that make strategic decisions at higher levels. The problem with many here is you think this is political. Don’t get civilian politics mixed up with DoD strategic decision making. They should never be mixed, EVER!.

Again… if I have a 100 member team deploying and they all need to be vaccinated and 30% aren’t that means I’m not mission ready…that’s just not acceptable.

I believe the United States Military should be about (1) protecting and defending the United States Constitution, which is what they took an oath to do, and (2) protecting and defending the United States. If you only need 100 people to do that, you should be able to scrounge up 100 vaccinated people in the whole of the US military to do the job. Even if you can't, what difference does it make? They are going to shot at with bullets. Bullets don't care if your vaccinated or not.

If we're just sending in the military to take over someone's oil, protecting a poppy field, or propping up a banana republic, then I don't think that's what the US military is for, and I would not risk my life or the lives of my children for such an endeavor.

I get what you are saying but where you draw the line? What about those who don’t want to fight? What about those who don’t want to serve? If I follow what you are saying then let’s just abolish the Selective Service altogether.

I draw the line at whether or not the cause is worth fighting for. If the United States government is acting in the best interests of the American people, then they should have no problems recruiting people willing to fight for that cause. So, yes, abolish the Selective Service. If the United States government, and the United States as a whole, have the moral high ground, then people of good character should be lining up across the nation to be a part of that. Just like they did in World War 2. A draft or Selective Service should be totally unnecessary. Not everybody is a coward who only fights when they are forced to. Many people will fight for what they believe is right, even if death is almost certain. Those are the people who should be in the military.

2. Ever heard of the Feres Doctrine? Military members can’t sue federal government when it pertains to injury or illnesses sustain while on military service.

I confess, I'm not familiar with it. But it seems to me if the SoD is going to force people to take drugs, he should be man enough to accept the consequences of his orders. Otherwise, he's just another cowardly POS who doesn't deserve to be where he is. I'm not saying hold the military or the government responsible, just zero in on this particular POS. Maybe you can't hold this miserable excuse for a human being responsible for his actions, but you can at least show the whole world that he is not fit to breathe the same air as decent people, and hopefully history will remember him the same way they do Dr. Josef Mengele.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

point 3 you made is particularly harsh brother. You know the guys will give you problems when it interrupts your team. IDK what you did or who you served with or anything like that but I respect it, it is your honor. Point 3 you made was disheartening to read Even though it wasn't directed my way.

People like us should stick together people like everyone else should do what they do.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. Towards the end I was getting a little hot. Flashbacks of Agent Orange and things like that. I sincerely apologize and I'd like to try to express my point with less hostility.

What really bugs me about this whole Covid / Vaccine situation is a near total lack of accountability wherever you look. The vaccine manufacturers had their Congressional lackeys give them immunity before they even put the drugs out there. "Yeah, they're safe and effective, but if they're not, we're not responsible."

Legislatures across the country abdicated their responsibility by calling this a near two year emergency. "We're not going to make any laws regarding this pandemic. We'll leave it to the executive branch to implement emergency measures as they see fit. That way, we won't see any backlash at the voting booths. We're not responsible."

The executive branch says they are just following recommendations from the CDC. It's not their fault. Even when the governor of New York killed people by putting infected people in nursing homes, he wasn't held accountable for his actions. But, oh, sex scandal! Yeah, kick the bum out for that, for sure.

The CDC isn't being held accountable for their flip-flopping. After all, they're just making recommendations. It's not like anyone is being forced to follow recommendations. They do it of their own free will, right?

All the lockdowns, masks, social distancing, business closings, etc., and nobody is held legally responsible for any of it.

----------

In this case, however, you can point the finger at one man, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, and say that he is responsible for the order he is issuing. No one is forcing him to do this. If he truly believes he is doing the right thing, then he should be man enough to accept the consequences of his actions. Every single death and disability that is a result of his order is on his head. If he has a shred of integrity, he will accept that responsibility.

My guess is that won't happen. It will be like Agent Orange all over again. By the time any wrongdoing is recognized, the responsible parties will be long dead or forgotten, along with most of their victims.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just got the talk today, by September 15th or the president signs the waiver for DoD regarding the federal law that came about because of atrocities like the Tuskegee experiment. bad enough they are setting a precedent for setting that law aside, but they are doing it because our allies where we deploy to are saying no jab no entrance. (so here is the readiness/national security angle)

DoD is also playing a part in trying to strong arm the FDA to set aside the normal path to full approval (another terrible precedent), this is a host of decisions that are going to make it easier next time around that someone wants to make bad choices at the soldiers expense.

Lastly I asked a question my leadership couldn't answer... IF I get mandated to take the vaccine and have an adverse reaction to it and since big pharma is protected, will the VA/DoD be there to do the right thing through disability.

They didn't have a solid answer, which tells me to get ready for the VA two step ala agent orange as mentioned earlier.

That said there is 1 vaccine I would willingly take, but I will bet my checking account that since its a smaller company it will not get FDA approval or even emergency use authorization since they don't have the big bucks the big 3 have.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A good way to downsize the military without having to deal with retirements. The Option, no jab, get out with honorable, but no retirement benefits, contract served. win win.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Hopefully in the next 24-36 hours I will apply for retirement and will be able to dodge some of the stupid.

But..after 20 years what can I say I hate seeing whats coming to the organization I spent most of my adult life in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join