It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Code red’: UN scientists warn “Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
“Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.”

apnews.com...

Yeah yeah, sure sure, Associated Press. We know. Mains stream media

“It’s just guaranteed that it’s going to get worse,” said report co-author Linda Mearns, a senior climate scientist at the U.S. National Center for Atmospheric Research.

Sure sure yeah yeah, entrenched so called scientists just preening to assure their future government grants and afraid to buck the general trend of propaganda. Of course.....

Things may be boss where you are but here where I am? Where 40 years ago it used to rain off and on all though summer and 20 years ago we could reach the 90s for a week or so, this summer has hardly gone below the 90s. This weeks forecast if for 106 for several days and over 100 for the rest of the week.

Just a current event folks, not to worry or be concerned.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
There is plenty of cause for concern, we are in serious trouble. I cant wait for the replies from our illustrious alumni.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

We're having a normal summer here. It's actually cooler than last year on average.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Not worried.

They will likely be culled through population reduction with the useless eaters
. . . they produce no product

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yep run for the hills beach front owners, you land is going to be eaten by the sea, get some nice wooden land and live naturally, is a reason why ancient men and natives migrated constantly during the seasons.

They knew better, than all of us.

Plus they respected the land, only live around water during the dry season,

edit on 9-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hammer number 2 of the great reset.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If the last 17 months of production and shipping slowdowns, virtually no planes in the sky, virtually no cars on the road, along with everything else that stopped doesn’t show a blip of improvement with the environmental factors that cause climate change then…

A. We are screwed and nothing we can do will make a difference.

B. Maybe we ain’t causing it as much as we are lead to believe.

Is there any info out there?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
if all the ice on the planet melted,
sea level will rise only 230 feet.

recommendation:
buy up all the land at an elevation of 260 feet.
wait a few years
make millions selling beach front property

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I get it.

This is a test of the emergency gullibility system. If you believe what this article says, you are gullible about emergency situations. This is also known as ‘Chicken Little Syndrome.’ Please do not go out and buy a hard hat as the sky is not falling and some construction worker needs it more than you do.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Terry,

Big-S Scientists (you know, the real ones), or $cientists who are beholden to political organizations and/or corporations?

I think that a fair question these days.

Cheers

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

OMG!...Someone please tell the Obama's their new $15M beach house is about to be under water.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No more Jersey Shore sit com, darn the fans are going to be very upset about that one,

they will have to renamed the wood edge.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"The next big propaganda push will be climate change, fear sells." - Charlie Chester, CNN

edit on 8 9 2021 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Of course it’s guaranteed to get warmer… and then colder and then warmer, cold warm cold warm

I just don’t believe I should pay for it, skim of 5% from the global elite bank accounts and impose a wealth ceiling

It’s called glacial and interglacial periods

The earth turns into a snowball, and then the ice slowly melts and triggers another

Co2 has never driven any warning regardless of it being higher or lower and that’s just a data fact

Kiss my arse basically, shove it with your vaccine

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
200,000 to 300,000 homes are demolished each year as they become unlivable.
500,000 new homes are built each year.

all they really need to do is stop building new homes on the shore
and zone everything below the elevation of 230 feet as a no build zone.

problem solved

Your welcome.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I will worry when Greenland looks like it did when the Vikings settled there and named it. Until then, it's still not as warm as it was then.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And they named part of the eastern coast of North America “Vinland”

Must have been a lot of grapes at one time. Warmer than now.

www.britannica.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I feel like having a debate (well its not really up for dabate) about man mane global warming on ATS is a bit like trying to convince /Catholisim that Abortion is wonderful. Its never really go happen.

I personally know, for a fact, that the impact that humanity has had on our enviroment is the biggest danger to mankind in its existance. For me its a fact, not one i am all that intersted in debating because like i said, i have not intrest in debating the merrits of abortion with a nun.

What i do find intersting though is how as a conspiracy site, many just want to call out the science as some kind of conspiracy rather than turning to the real conspiracy behind climate change. That being the conspiracy of silence for years trying to cover up the imipacts and why, all so that big oil can keep making money. Thats what i some times find so rediculous about climate change debates on ATS, those who try to claim its some kind of hoax or attempt at the elites grabbing power are actually supporting those same elites they pretend to oppose. Every time you try to ignore climate change all you're really doing is supporting the elites and big oil.

The mind boggles at times.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Still patiently waiting for Global Warming to hit the North.

Please God, warm us up - Frozen Canuck.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What are you going to say when all the chronic forest mismanagement that has led to these wildfires all over the world puts enough smoke into atmosphere to lower temps like Pinatubo?

I'm sure you'll blame climate change but for all the wrong reasons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join