It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Lockdown Idea Came From 14 yr. old Girl's Science Project

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I did not know this...maybe you already did.

Apparently, the entire concept of global lockdowns and social distancing was spawned in the mind of a 14 year old girl.

STORY:

How A 14-Yr Old Girl’s Science Project Led To Global Lockdowns During The COVID-10 Pandemic

Social distancing was the accidental brainchild of a teenage girl working with computer models for her science project.

The daughter of someone who works with mathematical models, she worked alongside with him to flesh out some ideas she had already been working on about the interactions of people and groups.

She applied a very simple question to what was already being studied about these interactions… ‘what about diseases’?

That led to a computer model studying the interactions of people in a hypothetical viral outbreak.

Based on that finding, her program showed that in a hypothetical town of 10,000 people, 5,000 would be infected during a pandemic if no measures were taken, but only 500 would be infected if the schools were closed.

Ironically, this 14 r. old student concluded that the best way to stop a pandemic was to...wait for it...CLOSE THE SCHOOLS!

In the model she ran, she saw a marked difference in the spread of the viral outbreak when you changed just one variable — close the schools.

clashdaily.com...

It may be worth noting that this young lady won Third Prize for her earth-shaking idea.

As a result...the rest of the world apparently ended up winning the Booby Prize.
edit on 9-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Her teachers, parents, and neighbors probably applaud her. My response would be check out a few fact-based arguments against the lockdowns (and some of these other draconian policies):

The Costs of Coronavirus Lockdowns

20+ Studies Highlighting the Inefficacy of Lockdowns

Other fact-based/science-based articles and studies on ineffectiveness of centrally-planned policy responses to COVID-19:

redpillings.com...

edit on 9-8-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I wonder if she used a disease model that really killed a lot of people, or the common cold.

Was her last name Fauci ?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ya, I'm 100% convinced no one else thought of it

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A computer is only as good as the programmer..... if you're biased...so's your computer programme.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
A computer is only as good as the programmer..... if you're biased...so's your computer programme.
Rainbows
Jane

Indeed.
The idea that a teenage student thinks they can save the world by closing down all the schools is precious.
The idea that this was adopted by governments is sinister.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Rainbows
Jane

Indeed.
The idea that a teenage student thinks they can save the world by closing down all the schools is precious.
The idea that this was adopted by governments is sinister.

Because now that you've criticised government policy. ......"You hate little girls and want them to die!!!!"

You terrible person, you.

The human shield.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Ahhaa!! I get it now. It finally makes sense.

Creepy Joe isn't a pervert after all. He's just been sniffing around for new ideas.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It's an old idea actually.

But in Joes mind, every day is a new experience. Shoes? Wow....whatever next!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Ahhaa!! I get it now. It finally makes sense.

Creepy Joe isn't a pervert after all. He's just been sniffing around for new ideas.

Well, to be fair, Joe thought this 14 yr. old girl looked 19.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Based on that finding, her program showed that in a hypothetical town of 10,000 people, 5,000 would be infected during a pandemic if no measures were taken, but only 500 would be infected if the schools were closed.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Im not sure this what you say it is (would need to see the line connecting the 2). The girl fed variables into a system and those variables provided an output that, honestly, is not ground breaking in any way. Children are disease vectors prodigious and unmatched.

This particular disease doesn't seem to work like what we are familiar with in flu's. Making matters worse, our government (both Trump and Biden) have bungled handling communication and managing credibility. Now look at us.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I think the girl is likely the cover.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I came across that story last year and found it quite amusing and certainly fits the 2020 clown show. On a personal note even more freaky is my daughter had entered the Intel science fair...that very same year!! She didn't win anything but when this story came out it blew my mind. Makes ya wonder if she is genetic offspring from the original "Whiz Kids" of RAND Corp.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

C-students have been running the show for a while now.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I mean we all know that the "Global lockdown idea" did not come from a 14 year old.

Thats quite obvoiusly total BS.

But hey, if it fits with your agenda...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I mean we all know that the "Global lockdown idea" did not come from a 14 year old.

Thats quite obvoiusly total BS.

But hey, if it fits with your agenda...

You know of an 8 year old that beat her to it?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

We should start sending the bill from the lockdowns to her and her parents for all the side effects of damaging the global economy.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I actually remember hearing about this in early 2020.

Funny, I was just talking about it yesterday to someone else.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

We should start sending the bill from the lockdowns to her and her parents for all the side effects of damaging the global economy.

Nope, the bill should still go to the "leaders", she's only the "inventor".
They're mocking us....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join