It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population Reduction. If that's the plan we're likely in it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Globalist Elites see more people> more destruction>.more movement>more consumption>more violence.

Best tools tools to achieve population reduction:

1. Bio weapon
2. Fertility vaccine/weaken immune systems
3. Release dangerous criminals. Let them in.
4. Deplete police / military
5. Reduce consumption (inflation)
6. Reduce entertainment
7. Reduce sports

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

They've been pretty straight forward about the 'fact' there is too many people on Earth.
It makes sense that 7 billions people (and rising) are very hard to control while also using too many ressources and that it would be much more effective to lower the population in order to keep things in balance.

I don't want to go that as far as claming they will actually do it but honestly, nothing would surprise me anymore in this f-cked up world.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Mother nature keeps the population size in check by unleashing diseases, famines, wars, and an occasional asteroid.

Mankind need not worry about too many people being here.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Who are the "global elite".

The big companies, whose heads are the richest - Facebook, Amazon, Alibaba, Apple, Alphabet et al all depend on increasing populations. More people = more money. These elites don't want population reduction.
edit on 9/8/2021 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I don't know why the hell they've been sending millions of dollars of food to impoverished nations with high reproductive rates for the last 40 years if the end goal was fewer people.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mother nature keeps the population size in check by unleashing diseases, famines, wars, and an occasional asteroid.

Mankind need not worry about too many people being here.

They are worried about it. All the globalist never shut up about it. Looks like it will be a slow roll reduction. Weaken immune systems, lower fertility, ramp up inflation. I have empathy for those that took these shots. Especially the ones getting re-infected and those who died. Really need to wait until it's approved at a bare minimum and wait a little while.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You do realize that the people who head those companies are nowhere near the richest people in the world? The richest people in the world create the money and control/assign it's value. They don't need money, they create it.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

To replace the experiment aka us. The ones with low population rates.. I am going to leave it at that but there is a lot more I can say to it.
edit on 9-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Globalist Elites see more people> more destruction>.more movement>more consumption>more violence.

Best tools tools to achieve population reduction:

1. Bio weapon
2. Fertility vaccine/weaken immune systems
3. Release dangerous criminals. Let them in.
4. Deplete police / military
5. Reduce consumption (inflation)
6. Reduce entertainment
7. Reduce sports

Your thoughts of that are of ocean waves bringing in new waves that can take you back out to sea. Sadly I feel you are right.
My greatest fear is this, but I posted this in the D and P threads back last year in March. Who is going to run the nuclear power plants ?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
I don't know why the hell they've been sending millions of dollars of food to impoverished nations with high reproductive rates for the last 40 years if the end goal was fewer people.

We sent aid to China for many years. Now the globalist have modern days slaves working 18 hours a day in China for them. Pretty smart, isn't it. The world is full of trickery.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

All the richest people in the world - say the top 10 - sit on companies which depend on profits from people. If the population of the US was 10 million, do you think Jeff Bezos (Amazon) would be where he is?

I guess you are suggesting it's the people with unpublished wealth. Who are they? Yeah, appreciate that President Putin (Russia) is purported to have 30 billion stashed away from his corrupt kleptocracy, or the President Xi (China) owns China, but who else? These people’s riches come from their populations.

There are rich bankers too. They are Brazilian and Czech. The richest American banker has reported wealth of c. 13 billion USD. The root of many conspiracy theories put the Rothchild family in the frame, but their wealth is modest in comparison.

Why would bankers want population reduction? Banks rely on business and business rely on customers. Reducing population reduces business wealth ergo the wealth of bankers also reduces.

The only people who want population reduction are environmentalists – like me. We see that our planet is being destroyed by the destruction of the natural world by over population and the demands of that population on the Earth’s natural resources, which business satiates.

Sir David Attenborough and Greta Thunberg are hardly the “global elite”.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Exactly right. I often hear people make the argument that the elite wouldn't reduce the population because they want our money. They do not care about our little play money. The money just represents what you can get with it. The resources and luxury money will buy exist without money. Likely, all they want around is enough to serve them.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Who are the "global elite".

The big companies, whose heads are the richest - Facebook, Amazon, Alibaba, Apple, Alphabet et al all depend on increasing populations. More people = more money. These elites don't want population reduction.

The idea is to reduce the part of the population that can't contribute to the economy and depends of the government.

They don't buy anything online.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yep...those nasty Globalist Elites.

For entertainment purposes let's assume they have this plan to reduce the population. What would be enough to keep the show running? Clip about 70% of the world population, would that do it?

Let's run with those numbers.

So we'll get rid of about 5 billion people. But which people will we keep and which will we sacrifice?

We aren't exactly in ancient Egypt where we need people to drag 10 ton blocks of stone across the desert floor while being motivated by a guy with a whip. We need a slave population that is just dumb enough to figure it all out and just smart enough to operate the machines.

So those 3th world countries are out because knowing how to herd sheep or how to create bricks from mud and clay aren't the kind of skills that are going to cut it. Let's face it, it will take time, effort and money to educate those people to a level that they can keep your comfortable life running uninterrupted.

As for the people smart enough to figure out how they are being screwed are of no use either because a revolt has the tendency to mess up what should be a sunny day in globalist elite world.

Can you guess which people aren't being vaccinated right now?

Anyway...I don't think anybody has any freaking clue and as always your choices are half chance.

Educate yourself (and I don't mean through Facebook, Youtube or ATS)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright

Exactly right. I often hear people make the argument that the elite wouldn't reduce the population because they want our money. They do not care about our little play money. The money just represents what you can get with it. The resources and luxury money will buy exist without money. Likely, all they want around is enough to serve them.

Youp, Money is just for us drones, they are all about power. Imagine if you had absolute power over 50 000 people, would you really need a million more? No, you would not.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
That list is why you are not in charge of tools to achieve population reduction.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
The idea is to reduce the part of the population that can't contribute to the economy and depends of the government.
They don't buy anything online.

Oh, right. Kill the poor and the old people. Interesting that under capitalism, which is the driver of wealth, the poverty in the world is reducing each year, and each year more people can afford an iPhone. The poor - those who don't contribute anything - will always be there. Besides, without poor people who will wash the dishes and deliver the pizza?

The aspiration for a world full of rich people is unobtainable. In a world inhabited by millionaires, who will do the "real" work? The belief that the rich "elite" want to reduce population does not stand up to logic.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Aa reply to: paraphi

With around say 10 million elite, 500 million is more than enough to do the dishes and deliver the pizza.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It's become self evident. There are too many puzzle pieces fitting, now, to deny it (imo, obviously).

It was laid out in several books and documents spread around the net, but it's still unbelievable a group got together and agreed to slaughter innocents.

The scoop of the planning and the public charade we've been fooled by will become more and more apparent, I recon.

I suppose that they'd say it's no secret that the data indicates a collapse and hell on Earth if the population was allowed to continue as it had been, but ... but...

hope it's wrong, partially so or part of an even larger plan with a better ending, but so many are dying and it's likely just the beginning.

edit on 8/9/2021 by Baddogma because: clarity

edit on 8/9/2021 by Baddogma because: same

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Who does all the work thus generate all the profit and tax to keep the elite up there in their ivory towers if they kill off the greater part of the population?

Cant get much wool from dead of dying sheep nor blood out a stone.

If "They" kill off the better part of all us plebs there goes your elite to hell in there own homemade hand basket.

Because they may actually have to get off there arse and contribute to society.

And don't give it that automation and robotics will replace our work force because we simple are not there yet.
edit on 9-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join