It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future battle fields and A.I.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The following video discusses drones and the current and future application of them to overcome an enemy.

If and when there is a next big big war and before any nukes are fired it will be a blood bath not just for the troops but civilian populations if the war is carried out like WW2..... OR.....it will just be a bunch of battle bots fighting it out for dominance..

I keep thinking block/jam communications from the satellites, ground receivers and transmitters of your enemy and it is pretty much over for a coordinated defense or attack from them. However with this new crop of drones you just send them off to an area and when they detect a possible target, no questions asked, they destroy the target..

Unfortunately the nukes still work if the folks are at an underground site to turn the keys or push the Red button.... I wonder how many countries would go full "Nukum till they glow" if their conventional assets were being decimated ?

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

If and when there is a next big big war and before any nukes are fired it will be a blood bath not just for the troops but civilian populations if the war is carried out like WW2..... OR.....it will just be a bunch of battle bots fighting it out for dominance..

There is no 'IF' mate. A war is coming there is no doubt about it. Humanity is lost and divided, enslaved by their own technology that they proud themselves to have created. Thing is, the drone, AI and robot revolution is gonna change everything that we know... and not for good. There is a reason why every movies, video games and books portray this revolution as a very bad thing... it never ends well.

The future is gonna look like a sci-fi movie in the next 10 years or so. There are gonna be drones flying everywhere all above us and it will not be in our best interests

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The US has been killing innocent people in the middle east with drones for a long time. I'd imagine the police start using drones first. They get all the hand me downs from the military.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
aviationweek.com...

Even Iran seems to be getting into the act !

Iran Used One-Way UAVs In Attack On Vessel, Blinken Says
August 01, 2021
U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Aug. 1 that an Iranian unmanned air vehicle (UAV) attacked an Israeli-managed oil tanker in the Arabian Sea and killed two crew members. The attack on the vessel, the Mercer Street, by a “one-way explosive UAV” on July 30 is a “lethal capability [Iran]...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I suppose it's time to develop (more?) EMP weapons.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Check out Raytheon Phaser.

www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com...

edit on 9-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Around the millennium a lot of conspiracy theorists circulated a real government PDF outlining the development of an automated drone system that could be operated by the president and Norad from the nuclear suitcase. At the same time the pentagon openly stated their plans were to fully automate 75% of the military; if my memory serves me correct, by 2050.

I remember at the time most people laughed it off as sci fi nonsense, but, every major tech company has projects fulfilling both of those goals and many of the other goals on DARPA's wish list.

At want point do the masses wake up and start to wonder if these mega tech companies, that data mine the population for the NSA and are fulfilling the dreams of DARPA/DOD, are actually just front companies for the military.
edit on 9-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join