It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust The Science : Succinct Speech by a Doc to Mt Vernon School Board Meeting re Virus Response

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

I am so glad no one in my family got the injections. I would be so worried right about now. People got duped. They are going to be mad as hornets if they ever figure this out.

What exactly would you be worried about? Just curious.

Top doctors are telling what they are finding in patients that received the injections. They are being de-platformed for telling the truth. No money is being allowed for autopsies of the dead who were injected. Cell damage in all organs, of those who died after receiving the clot-shots is extreme, and far more then slightly worrisome. The censorship on this subject is unheard of. These are just a few of the concerns.

I would be worried about becoming severely sick in the coming months, and dying. Likely about 3 years tops from injection, to expiration, and increasing illness in between. All illness will be blamed on those who used logic, and refused to run with the flock. Red flags are everywhere. Open eyes are necessary for survival. This is it. Prepare for excuses and more lies.

Be sure and check out the organ cell slides in this video. The proof is in the pudding.

www.bitchute.com...

I don't doubt there are some risks, I mean there just is.
It's no different then chemo. In most patients, it will cure them of cancer but it will also kill the patient trying to kill the cancer.

I guess with my background in the healthcare side of things I just feel more safe with it. People I've worked with for years and I just trust their medical advice.

I trust my dad. He was pro vaccine his whole life. He graduated in 1950, and began his internship first at Franklin hospital
in San Francisco, then over to Kaiser in Oakland. Bacteriologist. He is also a parasitologist. He is a Chemist, Microbiologist, Engineer, was Director of Research for a fortune 500 company. He was summoned to the Whitehouse in 72 or 73 by the Vice President for a private meeting with the VP and Secretary of Ag, then sent to Germany on USA business. ( I got to go along. Whole summer in Europe). He went to 4 or 5 colleges, including Stanford.

As I said, He was very pro vaccine his whole life. He would get angry if I questioned vaccines. Everything changed last year. He called my sisters and I and said do not accept it. The guy is a genius scientist, he has built all kinds of stuff, including the first PC in the valley, and was headlined in the newspaper, and featured for it. ( He got ahold of one of the first of 3 small chips that Intel produced. The PC he built had paper floppy discs just like the ancient NASA PCs did that went to the Moon.

Yeah, I think I trust him more then anyone Ive ever worked with, or known. He recently retired as a consultant about 9 years ago. He will be 95 this year

Very cool to hear. I had not read your background before about your dad so I can't say I blame ya one bit and totally understand where you are coming from now! Appreciate the discussion!

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
And here's a lovely illustration of the abject horror that is today's narrative by "trusted" "authorities" ...

Covid vaccines kill more people in the 0-49 yr old category than the infection they are supposed to protect you from, illustrated with official statistics.

*and it occurs to me that someone will say "well, the VAERS data is based on public reporting and anyone can input, etc." and sure, maybe the numbers are skewed BUT we wouldn't know because no other data or discussions are permitted on all the primary media platforms due to coordinated, unprecedented government endorsed censorship.

If anyone wonders why reasonable people are skeptical or outraged about this vax and surrounding narratives, ask yourself why they would need such censorship if it was safe and effective?
edit on 8/11/2021 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 8/11/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/11/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/11/2021 by Baddogma because: phone typing bad

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Their science is excluding a control group. Once the EUA was in place, the control groups of the mRNA studies were offered the jab and most of them took it. There are control groups of unvaccinated populations in the U.S., the Amish are a good one, but natural immunity is ignored in their herd immunity theory, one that has been changed to herd vaccination theory IMO.

Not only is 70% vaccinated way too low for herd immunity but 90% isn't enough apparently, this along with ignoring all those who were immunized through infection by the live virus. Also, if it is true that the vaccines efficacy drops off in less than a year, do little to halt the spread and at most only offers the potential to lessen the symptoms after becoming infected, then vaccines alone cannot be the kind of herd immunity that will make things normal again.

Let's not forget that we were told that lock downs would only last two weeks to help level off the cases.

It's all to much like ransomware computer viruses. They cause the problem and make it go away if you pay them off.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Posted until YouTube removes it:

Love to hear the masked heads explode over common sense and actual science.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
There are control groups of unvaccinated populations in the U.S., the Amish are a good one,

No it's not. The Amish do not live on an island and they regularly mix with the indigenous population on a daily basis. I know because I work with them.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

So you are saying the Amish are getting vaccinated? That's not what I've been reading.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Posted that video to my FB and was instantly fact checked...

the next day FB tried to make me delete the video... which i ignored and delete the notification

what a joke...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

So you are saying the Amish are getting vaccinated? That's not what I've been reading.

No. I'm saying the Amish cannot be a control group. In order for them to be a control they would have to NOT come into contact with vaccinated people and they do. Therefore they cannot be a control.

I don't know why people (not inferring you) cannot connect the basic dots with regards to the "surge" in corona. The increase in C A S E S is a direct result of people voluntarily infecting themselves with corona. They then get sick and then shed the virus to those around them vaccinated or not it does not matter. This increases viral load and more viral shedding occurs.

Hence the reason why for the first time in history we have had a massive spike in upper respiratory infections during the HOTTEST months of the year when typically these summer months ALWAYS have the lowest cases of upper respiratory illnesses.

The general population of idiot sheep have listened to the "science" experts at fear mongering CNN and run right out to willingly infect themselves with a virus they didn't have until they let someone stick them in the arm.

Let's not forget corona has a 99.97% survivability rating with the average symptoms being a mild fever and fatigue for a few days.

People are stupid, fear controlled mindless idiots.
edit on 11-8-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
This struck me as an excellent, informed, concise appeal by a doctor to a school board to follow actual science in their response to the epidemic.

and it will likely get censored.

add: and this is apparently the flashdrive content he referenced to back up what he is saying (thanks to a concerned Reddit-r)
hancockcountypatriots.blogspot.com...

MOD NOTE
ADDED LINK
rumble.com...

My wife's liberal circle of friends are circulating this video amongst themselves. For some reason this Doctor is making a good impression on them. They hate Rand Paul, the group of doctors on the steps, etc..

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

No. I'm saying the Amish cannot be a control group. In order for them to be a control they would have to NOT come into contact with vaccinated people and they do. Therefore they cannot be a control.

I don't know why people (not inferring you) cannot connect the basic dots with regards to the "surge" in corona. The increase in C A S E S is a direct result of people voluntarily infecting themselves with corona. They then get sick and then shed the virus to those around them vaccinated or not it does not matter. This increases viral load and more viral shedding occurs.

Hence the reason why for the first time in history we have had a massive spike in upper respiratory infections during the HOTTEST months of the year when typically these summer months ALWAYS have the lowest cases of upper respiratory illnesses.

The general population of idiot sheep have listened to the "science" experts at fear mongering CNN and run right out to willingly infect themselves with a virus they didn't have until they let someone stick them in the arm.

Let's not forget corona has a 99.97% survivability rating with the average symptoms being a mild fever and fatigue for a few days.

I'm not sure about the protocols for a control group, but the mRNA vaccine control groups were given a placebo that no one would know about in the early trails. Once the EUA was in action, they gave the unvacinated control group the option to get vaccinated, so they did. That obviously destroyed their unvaccinated control groups. Before the control groups were given the option to get the jab, they likely went about their daily lives not knowing who had been vaccinated, of course, no one but the test subjects had a vaccine at that time.

I'd like to see a link to some information on how these control groups were handled at that time, as we don't have any control groups now if what you say is true. Plus I'm not sure how being exposed to vaccinated person would have any effect on the unvaccinated other than possibly carrying the virus and infecting the unvacinated, which could happen with anyone infected, vaccine or not.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure where I posted this vid (here? heh) w Dr Zelenko (Nobel nominee) but here it is again... it's more fuel to the "we're effed" view, but I haven't seen any decent rebuttals yet...

it's VERY important information.

Dr Zelenko Addresses Rabbinical Court
edit on 8/12/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

Oh, and recent data out of Israel supports his views, very very unfortunately... and of course it is being deleted from the bug tech platforms even though it is raw, unbiased DATA.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just to top off the poo sandwich I give you a brand spanking new medical paper...

New Paper on ADE and vax

Highlights

Infection-enhancing antibodies have been detected in symptomatic Covid-19

Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) is a potential concern for vaccines

Enhancing antibodies recognize both the Wuhan strain and Delta variants

ADE of Delta variants is a potential risk for current vaccines

Vaccine formulations lacking ADE epitope are suggested

Abstract
Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) of infection is a safety concern for vaccine strategies. In a recent publication, Li et al. (Cell 184 :1-17, 2021) have reported that infection-enhancing antibodies directed against the N-terminal domain (NTD) of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein facilitate virus infection in vitro, but not in vivo. However, this study was performed with the original Wuhan/D614G strain. Since the Covid-19 pandemic is now dominated with Delta variants, we analyzed the interaction of facilitating antibodies with the NTD of these variants. Using molecular modelling approaches, we show that enhancing antibodies have a higher affinity for Delta variants than for Wuhan/D614G NTDs. We show that enhancing antibodies reinforce the binding of the spike trimer to the host cell membrane by clamping the NTD to lipid raft microdomains. This stabilizing mechanism may facilitate the conformational change that induces the demasking of the receptor binding domain. As the NTD is also targeted by neutralizing antibodies, our data suggest that the balance between neutralizing and facilitating antibodies in vaccinated individuals is in favor of neutralization for the original Wuhan/D614G strain. However, in the case of the Delta variant, neutralizing antibodies have a decreased affinity for the spike protein, whereas facilitating antibodies display a strikingly increased affinity. Thus, ADE may be a concern for people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors). Under these circumstances, second generation vaccines with spike protein formulations lacking structurally-conserved ADE-related epitopes should be considered.
The aim of the present study was to evaluate the recognition of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variants by infection enhancing antibodies directed against the NTD. The antibody studied is 1054 (pdb file #7LAB) which has been isolated from a symptomatic Covid-19 patient1
. Molecular modelling simulations were performed as previously described2
. Two currently circulating Delta variants were investigated, with the following mutational patterns in the NTD :

- G142D/E154K (B.1.617.1)
- T19R/E156G/del157/del158/A222V (B.1.617.2)

Each mutational pattern was introduced in the original Wuhan/D614G strain, submitted to energy minimization, and then tested for antibody binding. The energy of interaction (ΔG) of the reference pdb file #7LAB (Wuhan/D614G strain) in the NTD region was estimated to -229 kJ/mol−1. In the case of Delta variants, the energy of interaction was raised to -272 kJ.mol−1 (B.1.617.1) and -246 kJ.mol−1 (B.1.617.2). Thus, these infection enhancing antibodies not only still recognize Delta variants but even display a higher affinity for those variants than for the original SARS-CoV-2 strain.
The global structure of the trimeric spike of the B.1.617.1 variant in the cell-facing view is shown in Figure 1A. As expected, the facilitating antibody bound to the NTD (in green) is located behind the contact surface so that it does not interfere with virus-cell attachment. Indeed, a preformed antibody-NTD complex could perfectly bind to the host cell membrane. The interaction between the NTD and a lipid raft is shown in Figure 1B, and a whole raft-spike-antibody complex in Figure 1C. Interestingly, a small part of the antibody was found to interact with the lipid raft, as further illustrated in Figures 1D-E. More precisely, two distinct loops of the heavy chain of the antibody encompassing amino acid residues 28-31 and 72-74, stabilize the complex through a direct interaction with the edge of lipid raft (Figure 1F). Overall, the energy of interaction of the NTD-raft complex was raised from -399 kJ.mol−1 in absence of the antibody to -457 kJ.mol−1 with the antibody. By clamping the NTD and the lipid raft, the antibody reinforces the attachment of the spike protein to the cell surface and thus facilitates the conformational change of the RBD which is the next step of the virus infection process2
Figure 1
Figure 1Infection enhancing antibodies recognize the NTD of Delta variants. A. Molecular model of the Delta B.1.617.1 spike trimer as viewed from the host cell surface (chains A, B and C in cyan, yellow and purple, respectively), with the NTD and RBD of each chain indicated. The 1054 antibody is in green. B. Spike trimer with the B subunit bound to a lipid raft (with 6 ganglioside GM1 molecules). C. Trimolecular [spike-antibody-raft] complex. D. Focus on the NTD-antibody complex bound to the lipid raft. E. Secondary structures of the NTD (yellow) and the antibody (green) bound to lipid raft gangliosides. F. The 1054 antibody clamps the NTD and the edge of the lipid raft.

View Large Image Figure ViewerDownload Hi-res image Download (PPT)

This notion of a dual NTD-raft recognition by an infection enhancing antibody may represent a new type of ADE that could be operative with other viruses. Incidentally, our data provide a mechanistic explanation of the FcR-independent enhancement of infection induced by the 1054 antibody1
. The model we propose, which links for the first time lipid rafts to ADE of SARS-CoV-2, is in line with previous data showing that intact lipid rafts are required for ADE of dengue virus infection3
Neutralizing antibodies directed against the NTD have also been detected in Covid-19 patients4
, 5
. The 4A8 antibody is a major representant of such antibodies5
. The epitope recognized by this antibody on the flat NTD surface is dramatically affected in the NTD of Delta variants1
, suggesting a significant loss of activity in vaccinated people exposed to Delta variants. More generally, it can be reasonably assumed that the balance between neutralizing and facilitating antibodies may greatly differ according to the virus strain (Figure 2).
Figure 2
Figure 2Neutralization vs ADE balance according to SARS-CoV-2 strains.

edit on 8/12/2021 by Baddogma because: add cut n paste of abstract

edit on 8/12/2021 by Baddogma because: extracted some negative perspectives as it serves noone - an edit to boosters may fix this.. .fingers crossed and thanks to the immunologist who let me know

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Canadian MP Derek Sloan Exposes Suspicious Behavior by Public Health Authorities in Canada, Vaccines

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

I'm not sure how being exposed to vaccinated person would have any effect on the unvaccinated other than possibly carrying the virus and infecting the unvaccinated,

Bingo. You nailed it right there.

The summer months historically have the lowest number of upper respiratory infections because more people are out in the sunlight which produces vitamin E which is an immune booster AND because heat and ultra violet light kill viruses and bacteria more quickly than in cold winter months. This is why we always see a surge in flu cases from October to December. Less sunlight and viruses live longer. Pretty simple.

Yet miraculously this summer for the first time in recorded history we have seen the highest number of upper respiratory infections (corona) and yet no one with half a functioning brain can draw the correlation between mass vaccinations and an increase in cases.

People willingly infect their healthy bodies with corona virus vaccines and then they mingle among the population while they shed the virus to the unvaccinated which is what has led to the increase in cases.

This planet of idiots have lost their damn minds.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Yet miraculously this summer for the first time in recorded history we have seen the highest number of upper respiratory infections (corona)

Yeah. Well it sort of spiked last summer too. You know. COVID-19 seems to like the summer.

edit on 8/13/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you want protection for yourself from the population, stay home. 330,000,000 people shouldn't be required to live uncomfortably just to suit my needs, nor should they for yours or anybody else's. It's your responsibility to protect yourself and adapt.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's your responsibility to protect yourself and adapt.

Who gives a # about anyone else!

If I want to drive on the wrong side of the road, I will!
edit on 8/13/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yet miraculously this summer for the first time in recorded history we have seen the highest number of upper respiratory infections (corona)

Yeah. Well it sort of spiked last summer too. You know. COVID-19 seems to like the summer.

Wrong. You place your faith in false idols i.e. the PCR test with a 50% false positive probability. But hey man when you need to make sure the game is fixed before the big vaccine push you gotta' get those numbers up somehow. Otherwise what fools are gonna' buy into the never ending fear campaign? Obviously you did.

If covid vaccines minted 9 new billionaires just imagine how many multimillionaires were minted along side of them.

But go to sleep and rest easy knowing "they care about you".

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's your responsibility to protect yourself and adapt.

Who gives a # about anyone else!

If I want to drive on the wrong side of the road, I will!

I see. So if you see a driver coming towards you in your lane, you're not going to adapt and move, that's the other guy's job because he needs to protect you since you're incapable. Got it, thanks. Life could be a lot easier if you stopped depending on everybody else.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Life could be a lot easier if you stopped depending on everybody else.

It would be easier to just go off and live by yourself. Of course there are certain advantages to living in groups. And responsibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join