It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust The Science : Succinct Speech by a Doc to Mt Vernon School Board Meeting re Virus Response

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
People need to start resisting like their lives depend on it. If you work at a place that is trying to do these things then resist in any small way you can. Don’t ask people to wear the mask don’t look for ids. Do everything you can.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
People need to start resisting like their lives depend on it. If you work at a place that is trying to do these things then resist in any small way you can. Don’t ask people to wear the mask don’t look for ids. Do everything you can.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Baddogma

I selected one at random, more or less.

19. Face-Masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: a systematic review

It says this:

There is some evidence to support the wearing of masks or respirators during illness to protect others, and public health emphasis on mask wearing during illness may help to reduce influenza virus transmission. There are fewer data to support the use of masks or respirators to prevent becoming infected.

Which is the point of wearing a mask. The primary purpose is not to protect the wearer. If one is not aware of this, one has not been paying attention. Surgeons don't wear masks to protect themselves.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Watch and pay attention. I believe you have made a very big mistake. I am very sorry too. Im worried for a lot of people. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I am so glad no one in my family got the injections. I would be so worried right about now. People got duped. They are going to be mad as hornets if they ever figure this out.

What exactly would you be worried about? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The majority won't get mad at all. If they are like people I know that got the shot, the cognitive dissonance and inner embarrassment will be so loud they will themselves remain silent and not admit they are ashamed.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

I am so glad no one in my family got the injections. I would be so worried right about now. People got duped. They are going to be mad as hornets if they ever figure this out.

Top doctors are telling what they are finding in patients that received the injections. They are being de-platformed for telling the truth. No money is being allowed for autopsies of the dead who were injected. Cell damage in all organs, of those who died after receiving the clot-shots is extreme, and far more then slightly worrisome. The censorship on this subject is unheard of. These are just a few of the concerns.

I would be worried about becoming severely sick in the coming months, and dying. Likely about 3 years tops from injection, to expiration, and increasing illness in between. All illness will be blamed on those who used logic, and refused to run with the flock. Red flags are everywhere. Open eyes are necessary for survival. This is it. Prepare for excuses and more lies.

Be sure and check out the organ cell slides in this video. The proof is in the pudding.

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 9-8-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The majority won't get mad at all. If they are like people I know that got the shot, the cognitive dissonance and inner embarrassment will be so loud they will themselves remain silent and not admit they are ashamed.

If someone murdered your wife and kids, and never was even arrested, what would you do? Sit around the house embarrassed? Maybe. I think a lot of people would take the law into their own hands.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
Isn't that when we should show compassion whether we are vaccinated or not?
In a weird way you have hit the nail on the head. I would personally be feeling embarrassed and berating myself for not following my 'gut instinct' right now if my health had been compromised by taking a jab because I thought I was protecting myself and others. Compassion is the one emotion we should all be focusing on right now, no?
Rainbows
Jane

edit on pm85America/ChicagoMonday2021-08-09T17:14:09-05:0005America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I listened to it and found it very good. Here is the thing, this doctor is probably not wrong at all. But you don't know how many times a meeting of doctors and those doctors with different views/opinions on a matter. That's why they always say to seek out a second opinion.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Top doctors are telling what they are finding in patients that received the injections. They are being de-platformed for telling the truth. No money is being allowed for autopsies of the dead who were injected. Cell damage in all organs, of those who died after receiving the clot-shots is extreme, and far more then slightly worrisome. The censorship on this subject is unheard of. These are just a few of the concerns.

I would be worried about becoming severely sick in the coming months, and dying. Likely about 3 years tops from injection, to expiration, and increasing illness in between. All illness will be blamed on those who used logic, and refused to run with the flock. Red flags are everywhere. Open eyes are necessary for survival. This is it. Prepare for excuses and more lies.

Be sure and check out the organ cell slides in this video. The proof is in the pudding.

www.bitchute.com...

I don't doubt there are some risks, I mean there just is.
It's no different then chemo. In most patients, it will cure them of cancer but it will also kill the patient trying to kill the cancer.

I guess with my background in the healthcare side of things I just feel more safe with it. People I've worked with for years and I just trust their medical advice.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

www.bitchute.com...

I don't doubt there are some risks, I mean there just is.
It's no different then chemo. In most patients, it will cure them of cancer but it will also kill the patient trying to kill the cancer.

I guess with my background in the healthcare side of things I just feel more safe with it. People I've worked with for years and I just trust their medical advice.

I trust my dad. He was pro vaccine his whole life. He graduated in 1950, and began his internship first at Franklin hospital
in San Francisco, then over to Kaiser in Oakland. Bacteriologist. He is also a parasitologist. He is a Chemist, Microbiologist, Engineer, was Director of Research for a fortune 500 company. He was summoned to the Whitehouse in 72 or 73 by the Vice President for a private meeting with the VP and Secretary of Ag, then sent to Germany on USA business. ( I got to go along. Whole summer in Europe). He went to 4 or 5 colleges, including Stanford.

As I said, He was very pro vaccine his whole life. He would get angry if I questioned vaccines. Everything changed last year. He called my sisters and I and said do not accept it. The guy is a genius scientist, he has built all kinds of stuff, including the first PC in the valley, and was headlined in the newspaper, and featured for it. ( He got ahold of one of the first of 3 small chips that Intel produced. The PC he built had paper floppy discs just like the ancient NASA PCs did that went to the Moon.

Yeah, I think I trust him more then anyone Ive ever worked with, or known. He recently retired as a consultant about 9 years ago. He will be 95 this year

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Whelp, this vid -couched in a page with transcripts, is very very concerning.

At least it cannot be (easily) censored.

It's Dr David Martin and Stew Peters discussing the covid crime and the paper trail proving this crime.

The problem is how to get recourse when the media, govt / DOJ is compromised?

Dr David Martin w Stew Peters

edit on 8/9/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If I could give you a hundred stars or more I would!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Smart man. A recent study by Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pittsburgh showed that as of May 2021, the most "vaccine" hesitant are the most educated (those with PhD's). www.upmc.com...

The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group. While vaccine hesitancy decreased across virtually all racial groups, Blacks and Pacific Islanders had the largest decreases, joining Hispanics and Asians at having lower vaccine hesitancy than whites in May.

(bolding mine)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

This is why I was concerned about our military. This sequence was uploaded by China. It makes sense. They will come here, right after they are done with all the countries around the South China sea. Our defenses will be completely down

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Smart man. A recent study by Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pittsburgh showed that as of May 2021, the most "vaccine" hesitant are the most educated (those with PhD's). www.upmc.com...

The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group. While vaccine hesitancy decreased across virtually all racial groups, Blacks and Pacific Islanders had the largest decreases, joining Hispanics and Asians at having lower vaccine hesitancy than whites in May.

(bolding mine)

If you read further...

Generally, COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy was higher among the young (ages 18-24), non-Asian people and less educated (high school diploma or less) adults, and those with Ph.D.s, with a history of a positive COVID-19 test, not worried about serious illness from COVID-19 and living in regions with greater support for Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
When yall see a video you KNOW TPTB will take down.....just go to one of the many downloader sites and immediately download it. You can reupload it to share. There are sites for Twitter, Instagram, TikTock too....
Its the first thing I do when I see stuff...before I even watch it. lol

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Why are you NOT worried?
Nobody knows the long term effects of these experimental injections. You do realize, they are STILL experimental, right? Every person who has been injected, is a test subject. You know this, right?

Other vaccines were tested for years and have been in use for many many years. There are known side effects that have been tracked for dozens of years that people can go read about and decide if they want to take the risk.

NOBODY knows what risks there may be down the road. Just because someone got injected a month ago and is fine today, does not mean that next year, everything will be OK. Because nobody knows if everyone who got injected will be OK a year from their injection. Because...............its still in its trial phase.

WHY is this so hard for people to understand?
I fully support all of you who have been injected to be test subjects. Better you than me. I wish all of you good luck and a long prosperous life. But stop with the shock and awe when people express concern. Its quite silly now.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The ministry of "truth" aka google has censored that video. I bet Facebook and Twitter would do the same thing. We can't have people promoting the real TRUTH.

So sick of people thinking masks prevent/protect you from covid or any type of virus, when the real science has proven that to be FALSE. Cloth and surgical mask offer ZERO protection from viruses. Don't believe me, go read the disclaimer on the box they come in. Take that and how general public handles masks, they do more harm than good.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

(bolding mine)

Thank you for this!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join